Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? (33267 Views)

What Is The Most Effective Way Of Preaching The Gospel? / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by madridsta007(m): 10:16am On Apr 12, 2020
ikorodureporta:
If winch sabi press you for night, just invest in 2-3am casting & binding smiley
Dem no go near your place again...

Hahaha try it between 12-3am.
Between 3 to 7 days straight.
They will not near you during the day or night again grin

Prayer though, should be without ceasing. Hence, consistently.
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by MrPRevailer(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2020
ikorodureporta:
How true is this assertion that prayers @3 o' clock are more effective??

The Catholics call it "Divine Mercy" prayers

People say 3AM is the Devil's time, since Christ died in sacrifice at 3PM on that Good Friday, ( Matthew 27 Vs 45: "From noon until three in the afternoon darkness came over all the land" ) , and the Devil likes to twist everything God makes, he would choose the opposite time to make his misdeeds. So, some people would wake up at that time to pray, believing that it's more necessary, while others always add that it's the period where there was a Divine interaction between man & God, an ease of passage of Man from physical into supernatural, (In Chris's death), therefore God is usually more accessible at that hour.

Have you ever experienced any of such "effectiveness" in prayers @ this hour??

I have a friend who testified to that...

Please that is not the picture of Jesus. The picture of Jesus is in Revelation chapter 1.

2 Corinthians 5:16 "Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

Stop giving importance to Mary. Jesus shunned it.

Luke 11:27-28
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+11%3A27-28&version=KJV

Matthew 12: 46-50
https://www.bible.com/bible/1/MAT.12.46-50.kjv

John 2:3-4
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+2%3A3-4&version=KJV

Mary was Mother of Jesus for geneology's sake. Because Joseph who is the Seed of David wanted to marry her.

Luke 3:23
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+3%3A23&version=KJV
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Marxizm: 10:37am On Apr 12, 2020
Trueigbo:

But a born again will be in bondage of tithe even in the spirit of liberty

When you grow in the Knowledge of Christ, you will understand that nothing can put you in bondage not even tithe.
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:38am On Apr 12, 2020
to me its my betting prayer time...the prayer is one of the most effective and it has never failed me.....I usually place bet on the English league and say that prayer during the games and do win.....
Jesus I trust in you!

1 Like

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by NoraPibowei(f): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2020
All those ones that is saying God is less busy during night time ur brain dey twerk,if u pray in the morning God is less busy to answer u,pray in the afternoon he is less busy to answer u,pray in the night He is less busy to answer u.And also witches or whatever also doesn't have time they operate they do their evil work anytime anyday,the thing is that whenever u want to pray it should be in a quiet place a place where no one will see u,so u wouldn't get distracted.
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2020
There is no specific time to pray. Luke 18:1. Prayer is like an investment, it works when God sees that you need it.

The prayer of three years ago might be at work even when you think it's your present prayer.

The summary is, pray without ceasing. Every hour is potent.
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by hupo: 10:46am On Apr 12, 2020
The answer is Yes and No

It is "No" in the sense that God answer prayers when and how he wants it. Therefore in relation to God it doesn't work that way.

In relation to the powers of darkness and rulers of this world, it is absolutely Yes. They are more vulnerable between 12-3 a.m. The argument should be whether or not such actions be termed prayer.

Here most people call it "prayer" but what we do during these period is talking to situations using the word of God.

In summary we pray to God and speak the word of God to situation. eg. The temptation of Jesus
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Jossiace: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2020
Emmaomotob:
.Religious people can be extremely stupid. What connection does man made measurement of time have with the divine will of an omnipotent but impotent god? It is sad to see where these incompetent religious vegetables drain their precious brainpower as they continue to wallow in unmitigated poverty.
I can see that you're limited in knowledge but since you belong to the class of those who just find it convenient to condemn the things of Christians, I can only advise you to desist from such act.

Don't you know that even planetary bodies have effects on the activities of man on earth?

The earthly time is as a result of the rotation of the earth about its own axis and largely its revolution round the Sun.

God Himself has place His power on events and time on this earth.
And since He knows the counting of the rotation of earth when He created it and His power never ceases from that, time , space and energy are very important to Him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Pilot007: 10:53am On Apr 12, 2020
Trueigbo:
Every hour is ok to pray but that 3' o clock is powerful because that is the hour our Lord Died. Just as people prefer midnight prayer to any other time.

It's called Divine Mercy time

Jesus I trust in you
clothe bible did not say that 3:00pm is powerful because our Lord Jesus died at that time. It is the name of the Lord that is powerful irrespective of the time we pray. But what I know from the bible is that Jesus always pray early in the mornings and his word says those that seek him early shall find him. This takes away distractions and grant you focus which is key when we pray and that gives us easy access into God's presence. But we must always pray at all times. Cheers
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by nwanwaoge(m): 10:53am On Apr 12, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
No effective time... Pray anytime.. God dos not eat, sleep nor slumber he will answer you anytime
you made sense ...was also wondering if the OP considered the same timing for other countries as time varies in so many countries...our 3:am will not be same elsewhere
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Pilot007: 11:00am On Apr 12, 2020
Pilot007:
The bible did not say that 3:00pm is powerful because our Lord Jesus died at that time. It is the name of the Lord that is powerful irrespective of the time we pray. But what I know from the bible is that Jesus always pray early in the mornings and his word says those that seek him early shall find him. This takes away distractions and grant you focus which is key when we pray and that gives us easy access into God's presence. But we must always pray at all times. Cheers
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by almayda: 11:00am On Apr 12, 2020
What time did God tell you He goes to sleep and the time He is at alert?
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Trueigbo: 11:07am On Apr 12, 2020
Marxizm:

When you grow in the Knowledge of Christ, you will understand that nothing can put you in bondage not even tithe.

I tot u are in that school of tot.

Cheers
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Trueigbo: 11:09am On Apr 12, 2020
Huh
Pilot007:
clothe bible did not say that 3:00pm is powerful because our Lord Jesus died at that time. It is the name of the Lord that is powerful irrespective of the time we pray. But what I know from the bible is that Jesus always pray early in the mornings and his word says those that seek him early shall find him. This takes away distractions and grant you focus which is key when we pray and that gives us easy access into God's presence. But we must always pray at all times. Cheers

Pls did anybody say 3pm is more powerful than the name of Jesus? Smh
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by tolexy007(m): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
YES.
IT'S THE ONLY TIME OF THE DAY WHEN GOD IS LESS BUSY AND AVAILABLE TO LISTEN TO YOUR PRAYERS AND WHININGS, AND HOW YOU TRY TO CONVINCE THE MOST-HIGH MOST-WISE GOD TO ABANDON HIS DIVINE PLANS AND MAKE ROOM FOR YOUR PERSONAL WISHES AND DEMANDS.

I no blame u, u can post this trash, because u are not asked to swear any oath b4 u can comment

1 Like

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:33am On Apr 12, 2020
Laughing .. .

Who told you is 3..

Definitely satan
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by sylve11: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Sleep paralysis isn't witch-pressing..... So u think say Olukoya no sabi wetin him dey preach since

LMAO grin grin cool

Isokkay cool

1 Like

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by RTSC: 11:55am On Apr 12, 2020
There is high spiritual traffic at midnight, both of angels and demons.

Deep Christians know this.
There are prayers that won't work well in the afternoon.

There is no use praying against village people in the afternoon, because they are sleeping then.

In the midnight when they are doing your matter, you are sleeping instead of praying.

2 Likes

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Rhino1(f): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2020
Interesting
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Martinez39s(m): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2020
OsuMustGo:
No!

Maybe it the time their "white Jesus" likes to mas tuu bate grin
grin grin Werey.
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by emmaitive(m): 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
the most important thing in prayer is faith.if you like pray till thykingdom come,without faith is nothing.just pray always with faih
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by silkiss: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
psychologist:
Growing up, we learnt it's 2am

That's when all the witches are flying to their meetings...
But then, when I became a man, I put away childish things and learnt that a Christian spirit is a praying spirit, which should be involved in prayer at every point in time...

Exactly the bible says pray without ceasing... So i pray by the leadung of the spirit of God
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by darlenese(f): 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
pray without ceasing . no specific time given
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Ellie01: 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
YES.
IT'S THE ONLY TIME OF THE DAY WHEN GOD IS LESS BUSY AND AVAILABLE TO LISTEN TO YOUR PRAYERS AND WHININGS, AND HOW YOU TRY TO CONVINCE THE MOST-HIGH MOST-WISE GOD TO ABANDON HIS DIVINE PLANS AND MAKE ROOM FOR YOUR PERSONAL WISHES AND DEMANDS.

LOL LOL LOL LOL....God abandon his devine plans?
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Sammiegreg(m): 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
YES.
Are you an atheist?

1 Like

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Sammiegreg:
Are you an atheist?
NO.

1 Like

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by ocha88(m): 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
Our God can not be limited he manifest himself in different dimensions ,if you’re a wo/man of prayer you will understand the power of midnight prayer but it has nothing to do with 3am, like I said before if you live a life of prayer once the time you normally pray comes the Holy Spirit will wake you up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Giobest7: 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
ikorodureporta:

People say 3AM is the Devil's time, since Christ died in sacrifice at 3PM on that Good Friday, ( Matthew 27 Vs 45: "From noon until three in the afternoon darkness came over all the land" ) , and the Devil likes to twist everything God makes, he would choose the opposite time to make his misdeeds. So, some people would wake up at that time to pray, believing that it's more necessary, while others always add that it's the period where there was a Divine interaction between man & God, an ease of passage of Man from physical into supernatural, (In Chris's death), therefore God is usually more accessible at that hour.

You can pray at anytime because all times belong to God the creator. Catholic divine mercy prayer is said at 3pm because that is the hour Christ died on the cross.
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Omar09(m): 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

NO.

SMH!

1 Like

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Danielkupiejo: 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Time does sir I av experienced it b4 okay
chibjohn:
You can pray anytime. If your heart is pure and your prayer genuine, you can do it any time of the day. Time doesn't make a prayer more effective.
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by strategy30: 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
ikorodureporta:

If you noticed, you always wake up 3-3:45am. Few spiritual leader cliam its the time power is been exchange in the spiritual realm but my body wakes up every 3am for some reason so, its the best time to pray

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False / Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria / Unbelievable: Even In Jail, Rev King Still Controls Minds Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.