Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? (33282 Views)

What Is The Most Effective Way Of Preaching The Gospel? / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by StrikeBack(m): 8:38am On Apr 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL, JUST PRETEND WE ALL HAVE THE SAME TIMEZONE AND PLAY ALONG FOR ONCE.
Enough of their obsessive stupidity.
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by StrikeBack(m): 8:39am On Apr 12, 2020
illitrate:
Your 3am is 1am in another country so?

does the devil know the time zones?
According to them,the devil is a Nigerian spirit

1 Like

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Benprass(m): 8:39am On Apr 12, 2020
Anytime is okay, the Bible never say 3am, infact it is the prayer of a righteous man that work more especially when faith is involved, God is always ready to hear us, when we pray.
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by olaric(m): 8:41am On Apr 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
YES.
IT'S THE ONLY TIME OF THE DAY WHEN GOD IS LESS BUSY AND AVAILABLE TO LISTEN TO YOUR PRAYERS AND WHININGS, AND HOW YOU TRY TO CONVINCE THE MOST-HIGH MOST-WISE GOD TO ABANDON HIS DIVINE PLANS AND MAKE ROOM FOR YOUR PERSONAL WISHES AND DEMANDS.

Sarcasm right?

1 Like

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Mizwisdom(f): 8:41am On Apr 12, 2020
Jestin:
The Bible stated that we should pray without season so there is no perfect time to pray.

It didn't say that you should pray without season
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Vulcan24(m): 8:42am On Apr 12, 2020
Emmaomotob:
.Religious people can be extremely stupid. What connection does man made measurement of time have with the divine will of an omnipotent but impotent god? It is sad to see where these incompetent religious vegetables drain their precious brainpower as they continue to wallow in unmitigated poverty.

the only stupid person here is you, who rejects wisdom and fail to seek understanding

3 Likes

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by adams123: 8:44am On Apr 12, 2020
In ISLAM, the 3rd part of the night is the most effective hours for one prayers to be accepted by GOD, THE ALMIGHTY. At the moment, The night starts from 8pm till 5am, that is, 9hours make a night now, divide 9by3 you have 3am down to 5am as the most effective prayer hours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by MYSTICALO(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2020
2 0'clock most preferable
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by AmazingELixir: 8:49am On Apr 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
YES.
IT'S THE ONLY TIME OF THE DAY WHEN GOD IS LESS BUSY AND AVAILABLE TO LISTEN TO YOUR PRAYERS AND WHININGS, AND HOW YOU TRY TO CONVINCE THE MOST-HIGH MOST-WISE GOD TO ABANDON HIS DIVINE PLANS AND MAKE ROOM FOR YOUR PERSONAL WISHES AND DEMANDS.

How did you come about the less busy time theory...is it scriptural, doctrinal or your own creation..?
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:52am On Apr 12, 2020
AmazingELixir:

How did you come about the less busy time theory...is it scriptural, doctrinal or your own creation..?

IT'S THERE IN THE BIBLE.
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by olaniyilukman(m): 8:53am On Apr 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
YES.
So you actually know the time when God is less busy...
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by RTSC: 8:54am On Apr 12, 2020
psychologist:
Growing up, we learnt it's 2am

That's when all the witches are flying to their meetings...
But then, when I became a man, I put away childish things and learnt that a Christian spirit is a praying spirit, which should be involved in prayer at every point in time...
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by sylve11: 8:56am On Apr 12, 2020
ikorodureporta:
If winch sabi press you for night, just invest in 2-3am casting & binding smiley
Dem no go near your place again...

Sleeping paralysis you meant to say? sad cool

1 Like

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by RTSC: 8:57am On Apr 12, 2020
psychologist:
Growing up, we learnt it's 2am

That's when all the witches are flying to their meetings...
But then, when I became a man, I put away childish things and learnt that a Christian spirit is a praying spirit, which should be involved in prayer at every point in time...
But Jesus prayed more often than not at midnight.
The Bible said he retired in the night to pray.

If you are a good student of the Bible, you would discover that God does his biggest works at midnight.

He killed the first borns of Egypt at midnight.

At midnight, Paul and Silas prayed and an earth quake came from God.

At midnight, an angel released Peter from prison.

There are many more examples.

3 Likes

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Brightminds: 9:00am On Apr 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Mires: 9:02am On Apr 12, 2020
Trueigbo:
Every hour is ok to pray but that 3' o clock is powerful because that is the hour our Lord Died. Just as people prefer midnight prayer to any other time.

It's called Divine Mercy time

Jesus I trust in you

3am or 3pm?

2 Likes

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 12, 2020
graciamore:
Yesss yes is very effecrive, that's the hour of mercy, when I was in catholic I never miss it...happy easter narialanders

Trash..... God of catholic answers prayer by 3am..

But the living God I serve is active all day all night...
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 12, 2020
pray without season
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Gracemadeit(m): 9:03am On Apr 12, 2020
Luke 18: 1, And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint.
Luke 21:36, Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
2 Thessalonians 1:11, Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power.
1 Thessalonians 5:17, Pray without ceasing.
DON'T FOLLOW RELIGION OR HEAD KNOWLEDGE OR MEN'S PHILOSOPHY, FOLLOW THE WRITTEN WORD. NO TIME FOR PRAYER, IT IS PRAY ALWAYS. BLESS YOUR HEART. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Paul112(m): 9:03am On Apr 12, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The spiritual hour.
Doctor2020:
Yes o, as stated in the scripture.

Were is it written in the bible that 3am is a spiritual hour to pray but rather the bible says in 1 Thessolonia 5 vs 17: pray without ceasing
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 12, 2020
aikyg:
Three O'clock is just the hour of Divine Mercy. It's not like it's the best hour to pray.

So other hours nko, no mercy.. Ur head is paining u... There is no special time for specific prayer..

Pray always, I say again pray
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by AmazingELixir: 9:05am On Apr 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IT'S THERE IN THE BIBLE.

Please avail me of the passage
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:07am On Apr 12, 2020
(5).You shall not be afraid of the terror by night,
Nor of the arrow that flies by day,(6).Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness,
Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday. Psalm 91:5-6

In other words, pray without ceasing, 1Thess 5:17,because danger surrounds us 24/7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by FGonline: 9:07am On Apr 12, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
No effective time... Pray anytime.. God dos not eat, sleep nor slumber he will answer you anytime
Ggam
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:09am On Apr 12, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Please avail me of the passage
HERE..

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by graciamore(f): 9:11am On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

Trash..... God of catholic answers prayer by 3am..

But the living God I serve is active all day all night...
happy easter to you, I know God answer prayers at all time...
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 12, 2020
I thought its 12am? undecided
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 12, 2020
graciamore:
happy easter to you, I know God answer prayers at all time...

Don't deny.. This is ur original post

graciamore :
Yesss yes is very effecrive, that's the hour of mercy, when I was in catholic I never miss it...happy easter narialanders

If you know God answers prayer at all time, then u shud know that there is notin like effective time for prayer.

1 Like

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by knowyaself2(m): 9:14am On Apr 12, 2020
Irrespective of different time zones, 3am is the hour of Satan. keep off....
Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by daniwise(m): 9:15am On Apr 12, 2020
Its the hour of mercy. In Catholic, its the Divine Mercy hour. yes you can pray anytime you wish,but I tell you this hour has been my saving grace. google up divine mercy prayer,learn it,pray it fervently with your intentions and thank me later.

Jesus source of miracles and wonders,I trust in You!

3 Likes

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by hollas2jnr(m): 9:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Great prophets in bible never had a specific time they prayed, and they all did wonders... What matters the most is learning to WALK WITH JESUS.

1 Like

Re: Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? by Kings9: 9:18am On Apr 12, 2020
The night time is a very sensitive time, where there is more spiritual angelic activities,
When ever the bible talked about "WATCHING " its talking about midnight prayer
Since Satan Rules the night it means he steals kills and destroy at night so if you want to catch the thief then wait for him at night this is why we watch and pray
From 12-3am are when spiritual activity are high and begin to decline from 4am-6am
Any witch or occultic man you wait for in genuine intercession at midnight they will come and beg you in the morning
Three hrs intervals are periods we call spiritual gates which are 6-9, 6-12, 6-3, 6-6 visible during fastings they are periods with potent angelic activities this was why Elijah have to drag the prophets of Baal to the time of evening sacrifice
Your victory at spiritual warfare and contentions is hidden you your ability to understand timing both in the Christianson and the demonic too
I wish to say more but time won't permit me Enjoy your Easter !

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unbelievable: Even In Jail, Rev King Still Controls Minds Of Nigerians / 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) / Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.