Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Help A Brother In Dire Need. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Brother In Dire Need. (530 Views)

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother In Dire Need. by nairacash: 2:27am On Apr 12, 2020
My Dear Brothers & Sisters..!

Very Special Greetings to You and Your Family this Easter Season..!

I Pray for you and your family..! May you Remain Safe and Sound All Through This Critical Period and Time in our World and in our Country Nigeria.

I and my family are in Dire need of food to eat. As I type this, No Money anywhere... No food to eat. Even the little Gas that I had is finished... No kerosene too..!

Please kindly help a Brother in Dire Need. I lost my job few months before the Lockdown. Together with a wife and 4 kids to feed.

Whatever Financial Help you can send to me at this Critical Period will be Highly Appreciated please..!

Thanks a Million in Advance for helping a Brother to stay Alive..!

God bless you Abundantly More and More in the Name of Jesus..!

This are My Account Details please:

Ecobank

Thanks a million Sir..!

God Bless you..!
Re: Help A Brother In Dire Need. by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 12, 2020
My broda, it is well
Re: Help A Brother In Dire Need. by Nobody: 2:42am On Apr 12, 2020
Nairacash I pray God will meet your needs and provide for you in a miraculous way.

I saw that your moniker is 2007. It's obvious you are honest. Happy Easter to everyone. Only God knows where my helper is too.

Sterling 0072053910

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother In Dire Need. by SweetCunt97(f): 4:52am On Apr 12, 2020
BLUELemon:
Nairacash I pray God will meet your needs and provide for you in a miraculous way.

I saw that your moniker is 2007. It's obvious you are honest. Happy Easter to everyone. Only God knows where my helper is too.

Sterling
You know this can turn into a profession? And if nothing forth coming can push one to take what does not belong to them shey?

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother In Dire Need. by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You know this can turn into a profession? And if nothing forth coming can push one to take what does not belong to them shey?
happy Easter my NL friend
. Christ died for you and me. One love
Re: Help A Brother In Dire Need. by nairacash: 9:12am On Apr 12, 2020
BLUELemon:

Sterling 0072053910

It's not easy my Brother...
Re: Help A Brother In Dire Need. by Ifyjos(f): 9:15am On Apr 12, 2020
Sell your phone and buy foods
Re: Help A Brother In Dire Need. by nairacash: 9:27am On Apr 12, 2020
Ifyjos:
Sell your phone and buy foods

Ify... Earnestly speaking if I see each buyer.. I will sell it off right away... Of what use is phone to me when my little kids are starving..
Re: Help A Brother In Dire Need. by nairacash: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jesus is Lord forever...
Re: Help A Brother In Dire Need. by Ifyjos(f): 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
nairacash:

Ify... Earnestly speaking if I see each buyer.. I will sell it off right away... Of what use is phone to me when my little kids are starving..
Then why did you have so many kids that you cannot afford to feed ? If you beg today the money will finish and tommorow you will come again with another cooked up story , and you will become a professional beggar because you don’t want to work all you want is free money. By the way when you had a job why did you not save some money in case of emergency?
Re: Help A Brother In Dire Need. by Failure44: 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ifyjos:

Then why did you have so many kids that you cannot afford to feed ? If you beg today the money will finish and tommorow you will come again with another cooked up story , and you will become a professional beggar because you don’t want to work all you want is free money. By the way when you had a job why did you not save some money in case of emergency?
There was guy that made more than 40k from begging early this month ever since then all these post have started popping up on NL.
Re: Help A Brother In Dire Need. by nairacash: 12:37am On Apr 13, 2020
Ifyjos:

Are you mocking me..?

(1) (Reply)

‘we Have 7.8 Billion People On Earth, Women Are 5.6billion While Men Are Small'. / Is My Court Marriage Certificate Valid? / Food Sharing In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.