Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,939 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Coronavirus - A Popular Nairalander Helps Out With Cash In Memory Of Hungerbad - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Coronavirus - A Popular Nairalander Helps Out With Cash In Memory Of Hungerbad (1608 Views)

Honouring The Memory Of Ekpemi Anni-Alatishe (Gamine) / May 5th Will Mark 3 Years Of Popular Nairalander Hungerbad Departing From Us / Mum Hides Money Under Mess Around The House To Test Who Actually Helps Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus - A Popular Nairalander Helps Out With Cash In Memory Of Hungerbad by West1side: 6:05am On Apr 12, 2020
The way you are fighting everywhere one can tell your entire existence depend on giveaway. Young n lazy man the dude has as much right to make any comment he so wish just as you are making a nuisance of your self here now. I wonder why he doesn't even want to shut u up atleast.

Ukwa1:
[s][/s]
shatap
you've been bursted as a clout chaser you are
attention seeker
stop seeking relevance from someone else's giveaway
Re: Coronavirus - A Popular Nairalander Helps Out With Cash In Memory Of Hungerbad by West1side: 6:10am On Apr 12, 2020
This is so funny walahi !
Just like seun was warned about Ipob taking over the platform to push their narrative, beggars are now positioning themselves on strategic thread to push their narrative n do away with every contrary opinion.

Justiceleague1:

Bad belle.

Typical Nigerian.
Re: Coronavirus - A Popular Nairalander Helps Out With Cash In Memory Of Hungerbad by West1side: 6:12am On Apr 12, 2020
Beautiful thread for beggars. Lol..

I like to know how old you are n how hopeless your life as been ridiculed b4 taking begging as profession.

Justiceleague1:

Finally,they have turned it into an IGBO thread!!!!!

You need deliverance and may God have mercy on people around you.

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j hope you see what they are turning this beautiful thread into
Re: Coronavirus - A Popular Nairalander Helps Out With Cash In Memory Of Hungerbad by Justiceleague1: 7:04am On Apr 12, 2020
West1side:
Beautiful thread for beggars. Lol..

I like to know how old you are n how hopeless your life as been ridiculed b4 taking begging as profession.

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j
Re: Coronavirus - A Popular Nairalander Helps Out With Cash In Memory Of Hungerbad by Simplyleo: 7:07am On Apr 12, 2020
West1side:
The way you are fighting everywherr one can tell your entire existence depend on giveaway. Young n lazy man the dude as much right to make any comment he so wish just as you are making a nuisance of your self here now. I wonder why he can doesn't even want to shut u up atleast.

Lol.

Bro, look at my comment especially the emboldened.

Same reason behind my siggy grin grin.

Simplyleo:
Seunmsg, my personal advice to you.

With this your generosity, you will start seeing PMs in numbers. You will start getting so many beggars trying to chat you up.

I know of one kwashiorkor ridden lunatic who uses several techniques including trolling on social media.

Don't listen to any of them.

Note, on fp, I told you, don't waste your time on that one. This is my second advice, don't listen to them. If omenka is online, he can explain better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus - A Popular Nairalander Helps Out With Cash In Memory Of Hungerbad by Ukwa1: 7:43am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Lol.

Bro, look at my comment especially the emboldened.

Same reason behind my siggy grin grin.

[/s]
Re: Coronavirus - A Popular Nairalander Helps Out With Cash In Memory Of Hungerbad by Ukwa1: 7:46am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
West1side:
The way you are fighting everywherr one can tell your entire existence depend on giveaway. Young n lazy man the dude as much right to make any comment he so wish just as you are making a nuisance of your self here now. I wonder why he can doesn't even want to shut u up atleast.

[/s]
Re: Coronavirus - A Popular Nairalander Helps Out With Cash In Memory Of Hungerbad by Ukwa1: 7:50am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
West1side:
What is stopping you from. Creating a giveaway. Are you hopeless to the extent your life is doomed to always take but never to give. Are people force to give or is it a decision they make own their own. If any giveaway should take place on NL or anywhere else despicable souls like you should be freezes out of it.

[/s]
Re: Coronavirus - A Popular Nairalander Helps Out With Cash In Memory Of Hungerbad by seunmsg(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2020
sarrki:
A popular Nairalander , named seunmsg gives 5,000 naira to several people to cushion the effect of the stay at home order in place

He also said in memory of our friend, brother , colleague hungerbad

Thank you bro

We appreciate you for your kind gesture

God bless you abundantly

Cc lalasticlala

Cc mynd44

Thanks for the thread and the kind words, bro. Sadly, 1nigeriamyfoot refused to keep his side of the agreement. More people would have benefited if he had kept his word.

At a time like this, hungerbad would have given out so much to help others. The least we can do is to keep his memory alive by trying to do a little of what he could have done if still alive.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus - A Popular Nairalander Helps Out With Cash In Memory Of Hungerbad by seunmsg(m): 8:48am On Apr 12, 2020
Simplyleo:

With this your generosity, you will start seeing PMs in numbers. You will start getting so many beggars trying to chat you up.

I know of one kwashiorkor ridden lunatic who uses several techniques including trolling on social media.

Note, on fp, I told you, don't waste your time on that one. This is my second advice, don't listen to them. If omenka is online, he can explain better.

Thanks for the advice, bro. Got a lot of PMs already. The giveaway is over until 1nigeriamyfoot can fulfil his side of the agreement.
Re: Coronavirus - A Popular Nairalander Helps Out With Cash In Memory Of Hungerbad by Simplyleo: 9:38am On Apr 12, 2020
seunmsg:

Thanks for the advice, bro. Got a lot of PMs already. The giveaway is over until 1nigeriamyfoot can fulfil his side of the agreement.
The giveaway is simply over, cos that one is not fulfilling anything. I suspect he might have dropped his acc with an alt moniker to try luck yesterday. And it is even possible he was a beneficiary. No be pipu wey I know.

As for the PMs, you will continue to receive it, your best option is to just be ignoring them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus - A Popular Nairalander Helps Out With Cash In Memory Of Hungerbad by Ukwa1: 9:38am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

The giveaway is simply over, cos that one is not fulfilling anything. I suspect he might have dropped his acc with an alt moniker to try luck yesterday. And it is even possible he was a beneficiary. No be pipu wey I know.

As for the PMs, you will continue to receive it, your best option is to just be ignoring them.
[/s]
trash trash trash
clout chaser cheesy
Re: Coronavirus - A Popular Nairalander Helps Out With Cash In Memory Of Hungerbad by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 12, 2020
Simplyleo:

Poverty don bend this one brain.

You have never helped people in your life, thats the only reason to think along this line.
Re: Coronavirus - A Popular Nairalander Helps Out With Cash In Memory Of Hungerbad by Taywon: 11:18am On Apr 12, 2020
seunmsg:

Thanks for the thread and the kind words, bro. Sadly, 1nigeriamyfoot refused to keep his side of the agreement. More people would have benefited if he had kept his word.

At a time like this, hungerbad would have given out so much to help others. The least we can do is to keep his memory alive by trying to do a little of what he could have done if still alive.
God bless you for the kind gesture...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus - A Popular Nairalander Helps Out With Cash In Memory Of Hungerbad by Taywon: 11:22am On Apr 12, 2020
I was a beneficiary of yesterday Give away by Mr Seun.. 5k no be beans oo for this kind period..
Thanks
Re: Coronavirus - A Popular Nairalander Helps Out With Cash In Memory Of Hungerbad by blessbunmi(f): 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
0118433489 GTB. Thank you. I appreciate
Re: Coronavirus - A Popular Nairalander Helps Out With Cash In Memory Of Hungerbad by GiftedEmmanuel: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
Please Friends am really in need of your help, please my mum is really in need of money to settle debt and she's really in great pain on this lockdown yet they came for her with threatening,pls I don't want to lose my mummy she's all I got please help me friends....May God refill and bless you for me please.....FCMB ACC NO.5636280010(ACC name.Ikechukwu Chinazaekpere)We don't have any other hope, please my mum and I are kneeling down begging you all pls(#57,000), They will throw us out and seize our properties please help us... [color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Activate And Register Vanilla Visa Gift Card? / 30th Empowerment Programme: We're Consistent With Wealth Creation - Sen Oriolowo / Where Is Advocator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.