Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) (33506 Views)

Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Distributes Foodstuff To 21 LG Areas In Anambra / Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State / Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
This is the best thing/way to do it than given it to this useless govt.
Re: Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) by Jibsy203(m): 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

They are busy scooping red oil from main road to cook hydraulic Spirogyra soup. Thieefnubuu only share money during election. Eg bullion van saga.

Afonja must get sense
Do u expect someone that eats hydraulic ewedu and amala to get sense?no na, hunger won kill dem finish, de are roaming de streets looking for who to steal his money like mad dogs,..i wish buhari will add anoda 14days after dis one, de never see somtin�������

1 Like

Re: Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
I knw that plaza, my parents house is the back of it....

Nice one mr Godwin may ur pockets never run dry....

1 Like

Re: Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) by SoNature(m): 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
ignis:
We igbos don't depend on government for anything....

Mechie gi onu osiso!
Re: Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jibsy203:

Do u expect someone that eats hydraulic ewedu and amala to get sense?no na, hunger won kill dem finish, de are roaming de streets looking for who to steal his money like mad dogs,..i wish buhari will add anoda 14days after dis one, de never see somtin�������

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) by Dollabiz: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
ok. if it is real
Re: Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
thelish:

What if he is alive but not existing??lol
some can do that as well. Some women can hate their husband eh even when he's still alive they will consider him dead.
Re: Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) by Hadsty23(m): 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Must they take a pictures of those given the cash. When we recieved it we definitely going to tell the world
Re: Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) by nedekid: 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kingsley10000:
good samarittan should help me

0129038929 gtbank
Shebi you are a buharist? Just checked your profile.
The funny thing is that you guys are suffering it the most.
Abeg ask "Darling" daddy or mannabbq to help you.
You guys brought this misery on us all. cool

1 Like

Re: Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) by Ezmans: 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Belugaice1:
Ajawelewele

Onye wen ifé abúo ya Biko nyenu ùmù ogbeyne ofü
pls learn how to write igbo
Re: Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) by fof1: 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
AlexReports:
From Aloysius Attah, Onitsha

Medical Director, Las Vegas Pain Institute, Dr Godwin Maduka has through his Foundation, commenced cash transfer to hundreds of widows in Anambra and beyond as part of measures to stem the biting hardship occasioned by the COVID-19 pandemic.

This is in addition to other palliative measures he has rolled out for the 21 LGAs in Anambra state to care for the poor and people who bear the pain of the lockdown during this challenging times.

The program powered by Godwin Maduka Foundation sends instant cash of N10,000 randomly to widows after answering some questions and identification through a live phone-in programme in a popular radio station based in Onitsha.

Dr Maduka in a remark said the gesture is part of his personal contributions to see that the negative effect of the Covid- 19 on the economy do not hit so hard on the most vulnerable

He said the cash transfer is an initiative to reach out to as many widows who because of the lockdown are unable to be part of his food stuff distribution in the state

In a recent article he sent in from US , Maduka has urged wealthy Individuals to support government in their quest to care for the sick and weak in the society. According to him,this is a time to care,love and a time to spread hope.

https://www.anambraupdate.com/2020/04/covid-19-dr-godwin-maduka-foundation.html?m=1

This one is Pure Politics in Anambra ahead of their Gubernatorial Elections...
Re: Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) by Hausaboy239(m): 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
manchy7531:
See how neat, fresh and organized they are. If it is in one region like that, where they dump waste, you would have been seeing hungry haggard looking people, clothed in dirty wrappers and hijab..

However, thanks to Dede Godwin Maduka. My God repay you back..so long as it isn’t audio money.
Am sure you talking about your village,ass licker!

1 Like

Re: Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) by Redeem9976: 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
see below
Re: Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
I love this.
Re: Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) by Ultimategeneral: 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Millz404:
good...nobody should send money to FG again...
Swears... More than #400 billion yet nothing to write home about
Re: Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nice one
Re: Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) by slick1(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Foundation sharing money in front of laundry house. Everything for show.
Re: Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) by Godtouches: 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
I might commit suicide soon

Please just help my wife and 3kids when am gone with anything, i don't want them to go to bed hungry again this night. Wallahi Tallahi, I swear to God who created me, we don't have food to eat as I type, please someone reading this should help them or help forward it. Iku yaju esin lo
Re: Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
akpunda86:

We all are like you but beg SÉUN owner of nairaland he will answer you.
Are you serious?
Re: Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Menh it seems like only people in Anambra state is enjoying this lockdown
So many billionaires there sharing money in their villages
Re: Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) by adadike(f): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Way to go my sweet people. Igbos are wonderful. More pls. God bless ndigbo
Re: Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) by dumininu01(m): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
blowjohn:
Which kind shoe this guy for blue trousers dey wear sef?
The shoe get unnecessary space for behind abi na foldable shoe? cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
How u take see am cheesy cheesy
Re: Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

I no fit laff abeg grin grin
for managing to shine teeth at all sef u try.. For I am sure you must be wailing,gnashing teeth and grieving in an untold manner on hearing this.. cheesy
Re: Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
dumininu01:
How u take see am cheesy cheesy

I first think say na skating board so I zoom in.
Be like say the guy want make the shoe last like 10 years grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
nedekid:
Shebi you are a buharist? Just checked your profile. The funny thing is that you guys are suffering it the most. Abeg ask "Darling" daddy or mannabbq to help you. You guys brought this misery on us all. cool
Hunger don reset my brain,help me
Re: Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) by thelish(f): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
crackhouse:
some can do that as well. Some women can hate their husband eh even when he's still alive they will consider him dead.

Na d man make himself represent dead body ooo
Re: Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) by dumininu01(m): 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
blowjohn:

I first think say na skating board so I zoom in.
Be like say the guy want make the shoe last like 10 years grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
my chest cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin... Omo u get sharp eye

1 Like

Re: Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
dumininu01:
my chest cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin... Omo u get sharp eye

Even the people wey e dey address dey uncomfortable sef

1 Like

Re: Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) by riczy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Medical Director, Las Vegas Pain Institute, Dr Godwin Maduka has through his Foundation, commenced cash transfer to hundreds of widows in Anambra and beyond as part of measures to stem the biting hardship occasioned by the COVID-19 pandemic. God bless u Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is This On My Brother's Skin? (Pictures) / Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo) / Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.