Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center (80049 Views)

Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) / Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by deltateam: 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
nedekid:

Rubbish, must citizens always sacrifice? Why can't government do the right thing for once?
Knowing these people are pilots that are used to good standard of living. You now go and put them in some run down place and for them to share rooms.
Our government will always do rubbish despite billions provided and expect you to manage.

Can house of Assembly members be put in students hostel?

What is bad is bad. Not to talk of an infected member transmitting the virus to another due to 2 persons per room lumping.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by Lipscomb(m): 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
You have time to replying those pigs villageboy.they will not leave their region and see what they call megacity.
Even if the place isn't like where they live they have no choice than to cooperate with health officer.
Daboomb:

You are really a kid!
That Unilag Guest House is a four star Hotel with a Swimming Pool.
Have you lodged there before, that you are calling it a rundown place?
Muumu.
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by Kenmoris22: 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
slimfit1:
Maybe the place looks like a dust bin.
this is exactly what am thinking of
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
Those ones can't stay off sex, they probably went to fvck their spouses.
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by Kenmoris22: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
slimfit1:
Maybe the place looks like a dust bin.
this is exactly what is on my mind
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by AsawanaDgreat: 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
Corona drive us
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by lekankolade(m): 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
Naughtysite:
Okay, you want to quarantine them in hostels ?

Do you know the kind of luxury those people enjoy on their jobs ?

Govt be doing themselves sometimes.

Find them and make them comfortable.
You mean they ought to have lodge them in 5 star hotel because they are crew members?, is that the treatment they give to others in the quarantine...imagine if it’s one of the Chinese that escaped, the country would have been calling for their head by now .....they should go and hunt them wherever they are before they put people into risk

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by Bidi123: 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Those guys are infected ones sent to spread coronavirus in Nigeria, go search for them. Nigeria is really insecure.
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by abidem4real: 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by John8694: 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
see below
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by abidem4real: 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
ProsperChild:

https://punchng.com/chinese-doctors-flight-how-three-airline-crew-members-disappeared-from-lagos-quarantine-centre/
A country where the number one happens to be a numskull, what do you expect? But I know and believe that God will deliver us from their sinister plans.
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by karbarsar(m): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by Angrymode: 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
zukky79:
They should have put the safety of their families and the nation at large first before their personal comfort.

Like our leaders do right? undecided
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by Xisnin(m): 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
LagosWahala:

The last public one before this was Tunisia, and to the best of my knowledge the same crew that flew out brought the jet home.

China was different crews but they all left from Lagos together.

So no sleepover chance to catch Coro.
You don't need to sleepover to catch the virus, it can survive on ordinary surface for several
hours. The cabin is not some kind of bunker, they weren't on hamza suits and I am certain the crew interacted with the materials
being loaded at some point.

They should have been quarantined or isolated from the public.
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by freethesheeple(m): 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
yenereal:
I'm speechless for now.

dont be please;continue with Sia baba naaaaaaaa...
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by woleiticx(m): 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
Those escaped Chinese guys must have quickly gone to install something harmful somewhere before they return back to join the other crew members. Corona virus can be concealed in a container and released into the air where people live or pass by. Why did they escape in the night and quickly returned back.

I don't trust these people. Any plot to increase the rate of covid-19 in Lagos and Nigeria will fail. We wait and see.

We are a praying nation and our prayers have always worked for us. We shall overcome corona virus in Jesus name.
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by woleiticx(m): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
AsawanaDgreat:
Corona drive us

Those escaped Chinese guys must have quickly gone to install something harmful somewhere before they return back to join the other crew members. Corona virus can be concealed in a container and released into the air where people live or pass by. Why did they escape in the night and quickly returned back.

I don't trust these people. Any plot to increase the rate of covid-19 in Lagos and Nigeria will fail. We wait and see.

We are a praying nation and our prayers have always worked for us. We shall overcome corona virus in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by MrBONE2(m): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2020

Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by yenereal(m): 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
freethesheeple:

dont be please;continue with Sia baba naaaaaaaa...

You're stupid. Have you heard me shout Sai Baba b4?
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
Melezenawii:

Stop misleading People...It is only two pilots per flight

It depends on the length of the flight but for a 14 hr flight on a modern aircraft 4 pilots are needed. basically they need 2 sets of flight crews working in shifts for that length of flight i.e 2 sets of pilots and flight attendants etc
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by SamgoldBaba: 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
They've started already

Happy Easter
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by GodWrites: 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
TrueLifeStory:
Thank you. I will do that now.

Mention me if you encounter any problem.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by Abu4shizo: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
There is problem some where.
The truth is not yet out.
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by Sososo(f): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
They have started disappearing�una never chim Chum cham
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by TrueLifeStory: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Thank you. I have created the thread under business.

quote author=GodWrites post=88363568]

Mention me if you encounter any problem. [/quote]
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by GodWrites: 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
TrueLifeStory:
Thank you. I have created the thread under business.

quote author=GodWrites post=88363568]

Mention me if you encounter any problem.

Awesome. I will follow your thread now. Seems interesting.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by Shormiey(m): 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
You see what I'm saying who brought all this people here.....
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by bizzibodi(m): 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
I don't think this virus will leave Nigeria for a long time,why do we need 17pilots to bring in 15 Chinese?....Gawd remove this worst plagues(leaders) frm us na!bikonu!
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by stunning4real: 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by planetx: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
Tetrahedron:
Lol grin grin grin guess they didn’t want to be in the same quarantine with the chinkos.

The wife must also have warned them, if you mix with the chinkos forget coming back to this house.

Am betting they weren’t aware that they too will be quarantined

But alt look at how the Nigerian govt belittled and humiliated the NMA by going ahead to bring foreign doctors to practice in the country!

If the NMA should go on strike now people will be saying thrash
The Chinese were quarantined in Abuja.
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by nedekid: 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
Daboomb:

You are really a kid!
That Unilag Guest House is a four star Hotel with a Swimming Pool.
Have you lodged there before, that you are calling it a rundown place?
Muumu.

Your stupidity knows no bound. Yet you must display it in public shamelessly.

"On arriving the Scholars Lodge at the University of Lagos where the state government had prepared for the crew to be quarantine around 2am, another debate ensued over the type of the apartment provided"

Where in the above statement is "unilag guest house" stated?

Besides even if it was unilag guest house, do you think it's everybody that is as low class as you are? Can you put your house of assembly member or senetor in scholars lodge? Pilots that earn millions a month and by standards in the trade are lodged in minimum of 4 star hotels anywhere in the world their trade takes them too? You now place them in uncomfortable accommodation.
In surmary it's not everyone lives in low stardards as you.
Yes I may be a kid, but not stupid as some agbalagas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases / Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure / Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.