Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center (80052 Views)

Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) / Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by Frankology: 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
This people are up to something oo, we have to be very careful before we start dying like italy and USA
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by planetx: 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
MartinsD12:

Nigeria government are the most useless government in the world, how can you pair two Chinese in one room apartment that's nonsense, give every one of them self contained rooms, Chinese don't joke with their comfort, you invited them for a big task so make them comfortable. Shame on Lagos state government and Nigeria government for this international embarrassment
They are the Nigerian crew members that flew in the Chinese, the Chinese were already dropped off in Abuja before the crew members proceeded to Lagos. Go back and read the story again.
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by bizzibodi(m): 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Silvers61:
I am sure the government did not tell the Airline Management that it's Flight Crew will be quarantined. Next time, nobody will accept such odd jobs except at a very high price
Didn't they know b4 why go to China d owner of covid-19 & u will not be quarantine,we joke with everything.
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by planetx: 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
AroOkigbo:

There's a minimum staffing requirements for jumbo jets on international assignments. Even if na 1 person them carry.
The double decker A380 from Dubai to JFK goes with about 30 pilots capable of speaking 17 languages.
30 pilots for what....On a less than 10 hrs flight? Are they flying the plane and rotating every 30 minutes. Max 4 pilots, the crew that takes off and the relief crew that takes over close to landing.
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by guiddoti: 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
Coronacure:
God will forgive you
And you too. His grace shine on us.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by nedekid: 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
MartinsD12:

Nigeria government are the most useless government in the world, how can you pair two Chinese in one room apartment that's nonsense, give every one of them self contained rooms, Chinese don't joke with their comfort, you invited them for a big task so make them comfortable. Shame on Lagos state government and Nigeria government for this international embarrassment
Same thing that happened with the first Italian. They put him in a rundown place and he tried to escape. The government embarrassed by this had to move him to better accommodation.
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by Ayanko(m): 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kill them when you find them. Simple.
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by ohameakpu: 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
[quote author=SKhanmi post=88349548]Nobody is commenting about those they interacted with when they were outside abi. To blazes with whatever they are saying about being tested before coming & not being informed. Just hope they didn't just send us a Greek gift.[/qpuote]

What are u expecting to say. I am ashamed of our Government.
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by AroOkigbo(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Melezenawii:

Stop misleading People...It is only two pilots per flight
Confirm with Emirates using the boeing size and route example I provided
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by AroOkigbo(m): 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
planetx:
30 pilots for what....On a less than 10 hrs flight? Are they flying the plane and rotating every 30 minutes. Max 4 pilots, the crew that takes off and the relief crew that takes over close to landing.
Less than 10 hrs? You obviously don't know about that route
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by themanderon: 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
More covid infection on the way. Blame the government for this.
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by leodegreat: 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Must we do things like uncivilized people. No matter how I don't like the chinanise coming to this country for whatever case concerning the China virus 19, I won't support putting two persons in one room. It is not an idle and we can do better than that. They need their privacy beko. Besides you can't tell if the other is having the virus already
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by AsawanaDgreat: 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
woleiticx:

Those escaped Chinese guys must have quickly gone to install something harmful somewhere before they return back to join the other crew members. Corona virus can be concealed in a container and released into the air where people live or pass by. Why did they escape in the night and quickly returned back.

I don't trust these people. Any plot to increase the rate of covid-19 in Lagos and Nigeria will fail. We wait and see.

We are a praying nation and our prayers have always worked for us. We shall overcome corona virus in Jesus name.
Amen oo
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by budusky05(m): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
17 pilots flew one plane?
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by Coolgent(m): 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
17 pilots flown 14 chinese doctors?
Is not possible
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by CrestMan: 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
You can watch Pastor Chris Oyakhilome right now for a life transforming Easter program. Time is 6pm.
You can also connect online through the LIVETV MOBILE APP!

Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by LagosWahala: 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
Xisnin:

You don't need to sleepover to catch the virus, it can survive on ordinary surface for several
hours. The cabin is not some kind of bunker, they weren't on hamza suits and I am certain the crew interacted with the materials
being loaded at some point.

They should have been quarantined or isolated from the public.

Maybe I should be clearer.

What I meant there is that none of them actually disembarked from the aircraft or touched Chinese soil, which Air Peace has come out to confirm.

This follows global best practice for COVID 19 as being done by all airlines still flying this kind of missions.
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by Deyemz(f): 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hmmk
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by Plusk4u: 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Is now clear this people come for a mission
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by Xisnin(m): 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
LagosWahala:

Maybe I should be clearer.

What I meant there is that none of them actually disembarked from the aircraft or touched Chinese soil, which Air Peace has come out to confirm.

This follows global best practice for COVID 19 as being done by all airlines still flying this kind of missions.
Okay.
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by Xisnin(m): 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
CrestMan:
You can watch Pastor Chris Oyakhilome right now for a life transforming Easter program. Time is 6pm.
You can also connect online through the LIVETV MOBILE APP!
No one takes that scammer seriously anymore.
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by Xisnin(m): 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
woleiticx:

Those escaped Chinese guys must have quickly gone to install something harmful somewhere before they return back to join the other crew members. Corona virus can be concealed in a container and released into the air where people live or pass by. Why did they escape in the night and quickly returned back.

I don't trust these people. Any plot to increase the rate of covid-19 in Lagos and Nigeria will fail. We wait and see.

We are a praying nation and our prayers have always worked for us. We shall overcome corona virus in Jesus name.
Stop lying.
The escapees are Nigerians who work with Airpeace.
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by vRendoh(m): 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
majamajic:
We never take this serious

Wetin Dem go do for house ?

Dem go chop
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by Vulcan24(m): 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kobicove:

You are the one who is ignorant.

To fly a plane from Nigeria to China you will need that many crew members and they will include the following

At least 3 or 4 sets of pilots = 6 - 8 persons

1 or 2 flight engineers = 2 persons

1 load master = 1 person

At least 2 sets of flight attendant crew = 6 persons

oh boy u wrote 17pilots and I explained u meant 17flight crew in total abi na me lock u for house without food.

takam easy jooor
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
olumide4christ:

Shouldn't the crew have known that this would happen? Are they not in this country? If our leaders who came in contact with people who later tested positive went into Isolation, who are these pilots not to know and do the same? Were they living on the moon before? Who should know about quarantine more than aviation and medical personnel who are in Frontline of this disease?
I tire for some Nigerians oo!
Re: Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center by yjieaaada: 1:52am On Nov 27, 2020
So, there is something that I can't really understand, I mean you want to deserve the opportunity to be called a hero, but you're doing nothing to deserve it. The situation is exceptional and we need to do everything as fast as we can in order to save more people from death. How is it possible to be such an egoist and to forget why you came here? They came here to save people, not to rest in a 5 star hotel, they had a purpose which they didn't respect. They should be a team and to act like a real crew. Btw, https://www.flightattendantcabincrewtraining.com/flight-attendant-interview-questions.html here you can find more information about how responsible should be a member of an airline crew and you will understand that they are more than egoists.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases / Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure / Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.