Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. (3128 Views)

What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning / Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by Theyoungmatron: 6:00am On Apr 12, 2020
I have always visited my aunt occasionally and we also live in the same city. She has 4 kids with the last kid already in the University. Her family, that's her siblings has always mediated between her and her husband up until now, cos of the husband philandering.
She was, and still is a very beautiful woman but years of marital anguish had shrouded her beauty and left her sullen. After her last kid left, it seems like she has left her cocoon and has brightened like a star. As the day goes by and the more I visited her, she looks so much different, happy and jovial. Everyone was happy that auntie ND is back and things are looking quite good in the homefront.
Did I mentioned that she has always been the Mrs prime and proper that's why what I saw jolted me like electricity.
There is this particular man that I thought was their family friend, you know, she being in her late 40s, so their friends are like family friends. I saw her with this man laughing, looking longingly and touching. Talking for long hours and she often brings him up in a conversation like it is normal. You know, how you will acquire a new property and always talk about it.. Yeah that's it.
I wanted to ask her who the man was on one of my many visits but I refrained from doing so cos, damn, she isn't my Mom and what do I know anyway.

I decided to bring it here cos what I saw joggled my memory and left me very uncomfortable..... The young man that saw his dad flirting with a tailor must have felt uncomfortable too.

These are the people we look up to for perfection. People that cannot commit sin in our eyes. What happens when they are caught philandering? I was rankled by the advices I got from this young man's thread that it is good for married people to philander. I am married but it has left a bad taste in my mouth.

This is my aunt, I wonder how I would've felt if it was one of my parents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by shamsin6300(m): 6:04am On Apr 12, 2020
Have you ever heard of the below words?
*MINDING YOUR BUSINESS*
She is not your mum yet u want to poke ur nose into her matter.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by nony43(m): 6:08am On Apr 12, 2020
V
Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 12, 2020
"These are the people we look up to for perfection".

Dear Theyoungmatron,

You do not look up to anyone for PERFECTION because IMPERFECTION is the Hallmark of humanity.

Having said that, I think you should let Aunty ND be Aunty ND... The sudden happiness and jovial attitude you noticed about her might be as a result of that friend she shares her time with.

Would you rather see her sad and moody?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by IamPatriotic(m): 6:11am On Apr 12, 2020
shamsin6300:
*MINDING YOUR BUSINESS*

These lines are boring already. What exactly is your business if not to care for humanity.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by nony43(m): 6:12am On Apr 12, 2020
Oga face your family, drink water and mind your business. Your Aunt wants to be loved again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by shamsin6300(m): 6:15am On Apr 12, 2020
IamPatriotic:

These lines are boring already. What exactly is your business if not to care for humanity.

Sir, there are many ways of showing care to someone, what type of care are you referring 2?

1 Like

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by Ladylite: 6:20am On Apr 12, 2020
Theyoungmatron:
I have always visited my aunt occasionally and we also live in the same city. She has 4 kids with the last kid already in the University. Her family, that's her siblings has always mediated between her and her husband up until now, cos of the husband philandering.
She was, and still is a very beautiful woman but years of marital anguish had shrouded her beauty and left her sullen. After her last kid left, it seems like she has left her cocoon and has brightened like a star. As the day goes by and the more I visited her, she looks so much different, happy and jovial. Everyone was happy that auntie ND is back and things are looking quite good in the homefront.
Did I mentioned that she has always been the Mrs prime and proper that's why what I saw jolted me like electricity.
There is this particular man that I thought was their family friend, you know, she being in her late 40s, so their friends are like family friends. I saw her with this man laughing, looking longingly and touching. Talking for long hours and she often brings him up in a conversation like it is normal. You know, how you will acquire a new property and always talk about it.. Yeah that's it.
I wanted to ask her who the man was on one of my many visits but I refrained from doing so cos, damn, she isn't my Mom and what do I know anyway.

I decided to bring it here cos what I saw joggled my memory and left me very uncomfortable..... The young man that saw his dad flirting with a tailor must have felt uncomfortable too.

These are the people we look up to for perfection. People that cannot commit sin in our eyes. What happens when they are caught philandering? I was rankled by the advices I got from this young man's thread that it is good for married people to philander. I am married but it has left a bad taste in my mouth.

So you brought your family matter to strangers and you think you are doing the right thing.

MIND YOUR BLOODY BUSINESS

So you don't have other family members or physical friends u could ask?

You are simply a gossip. No advice here can help you because your aunty never asked, will not ask and does not need your help in anyway. So calm down and move on. Today is Sunday, go and pray for her.

7 Likes

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by Tallesty1(m): 6:23am On Apr 12, 2020
It appears you've no business to mind

5 Likes

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by Munzy14(m): 6:26am On Apr 12, 2020
cheesy

OP you think we have perfect people...smh

A saint is a smart one u never caught in the act.

Meanwhile u think konji get respect for anyone? leave that woman o, allow her congo to get what is required abeg...E deh extend life.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 12, 2020
shamsin6300:
*MINDING YOUR BUSINESS*
this same mind your business mentality is why our politicians have abandoned this country

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 12, 2020
Munzy14:
cheesy

OP you think we have perfect people...smh

A saint is a smart one u never caught in the act.

Meanwhile u think konji get respect for anyone? leave that woman o, allow her congo to get what is required abeg...E deh extend life.

She is still married
Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by Makavelli25: 7:07am On Apr 12, 2020
Ladylite:

So you brought your family matter to strangers and you think you are doing the right thing.

MIND YOUR BLOODY BUSINESS

So you don't have other family members or physical friends u could ask?

You are simply a gossip. No advice here can help you because your aunty never asked, will not ask and does not need your help in anyway. So calm down and move on. Today is Sunday, go and pray for her.
why you dey quote the whole post
Its not funny for those of us,using java phone na

Op you aunt wanna feel loved,maybe her husband doesnt have time for her.
Btw if you really like your aunt,you will meet her and talk about it
Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by Ladylite: 7:10am On Apr 12, 2020
Makavelli25:
why you dey quote the whole post
Its not funny for those of us,using java phone na

Op you aunt wanna feel loved,maybe her husband doesnt have time for her.
Btw if you really like your aunt,you will meet her and talk about it
Bros calm down sir
Maybe you have never had an aunty in your life but real aunt's can give you a destiny reseting slap and you will see 2023 election result.
Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by veave(f): 7:15am On Apr 12, 2020
I wish I knew what to say. Or maybe I already know what to say but my mouth is now long on nairaland. So I will just.....

Waka pass.
Bye

1 Like

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by Makavelli25: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2020
Ladylite:

Bros calm down sir
Maybe you have never had an aunty in your life but real aunt's can give you a destiny reseting slap and you will see 2023 election result.
Are you a small boy ni
Summon up courage and talk to her
I would do that if it was me
Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by crackland: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2020
I am more appalled by the man and what he saw in a married woman in her late 40s with four kids.

It's as if he doesn't like enjoyment.

5 Likes

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by Kylekent59: 7:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Just 3 words

Mind Your Business
Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by Richy4(m): 7:21am On Apr 12, 2020
Things are not always the way it seems... U have started judging already.. Please stop..

Besides it wouldn't have killed u if u ask her who the man in question was since u said she brings conversation about the man up as if it was normal. .. That was the opportunity u got and u blew it..with that u would have known with fact the nature of their relationship before coming here... Before you jump into conclusion with two legs at once, get your info right..

4 Likes

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by Amanee(f): 8:25am On Apr 12, 2020
She's not happy in her marriage so that stops her from finding happiness with someone else?

When her husband was philandering did you ask him why he was putting his marriage at risk?

Now your aunt after being miserable for years has finally found something that makes her happy and you're bitter about it.

Op, is there a difference between you and village wizards with this your wicked heart? Try and change

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by godofuck231: 8:50am On Apr 12, 2020
this is why bad family member slap nosy morons like you with madness and all bad things, because you don't know ur boundary, your job is done now loud mouth

5 Likes

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by yeyeosoronga: 8:58am On Apr 12, 2020
Aunty ND is happy because she is getting Good D

Abeg free her, and be happy for her.

Her last child has left home, so its time to groovy groove.

The older the berry, the sweeter the juice.

7 Likes

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by Ifyjos(f): 9:00am On Apr 12, 2020
Mind your business

1 Like

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by cococandy(f): 9:52am On Apr 12, 2020
Why didn’t you create a thread when her husband was philandering all those years? No big deal right?

What is it about when a woman finds happiness that bites your bodies and peppers your souls?
Maybe she’s planning to leave the wicked husband or she’s just following his fine leadership and they now have an open marriage.
Face your own life.

23 Likes

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 12, 2020
What do you do for a living? Answer me so I know how to answer you

1 Like

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by femi4: 10:33am On Apr 12, 2020
Theyoungmatron:

If you don't mind, mind ya biz
Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by femi4: 10:36am On Apr 12, 2020
cococandy:
Why didn’t you create a thread when her husband was philandering all those years? No big deal right?

What is it about when a woman finds happiness that bites your bodies and peppers your souls?
Maybe she’s planning to leave the wicked husband or she’s just following his fine leadership and they now have an open marriage.
Face your own life.
You can help him create the thread. Set awon 50-50 geng

4 Likes

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by Acidosis(m): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2020
Bringing this here isn't necessary but here is the truth no one has told you. Anyone in your shoe, including Nairalanders on here, would feel the same way. Not a single one of them can bear the thought of seeing their mom getting hit by a guy.

So, you're completely and totally OK. It is very very appropriate to feel this way

1 Like

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by cococandy(f): 11:29am On Apr 12, 2020
What if they see their dad?
Is it not the same feeling?
Acidosis:

Bringing this here isn't necessary but here is the truth no one has told you. Anyone in your shoe, including Nairalanders on here, would feel the same way. Not a single one of them can bear the thought of seeing their mom getting hit by a guy.

So, you're completely and totally OK. It is very very appropriate to feel this way

8 Likes

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by Meteng: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
How many men did you want to see her with biko?

1 Like

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by crackland: 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Why are people replying the poster as if she's a male? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by Amanee(f): 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
Acidosis:

@bolded

Speak for yourself abeg

Not all of us are enemies of progress

Again, did you even read the post? The woman in question is an aunt not his mother. Even if she's his mother having such a negative attitude towards her pursuit of happiness is wrong

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Fan Of Jennykadry :) / Oldies: 24 Classic Indian Movies That Warmed Our Hearts Back In The Days / My Wife Is Too Insecure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.