Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

How Do I Solve My Sleepless Night Problem. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Solve My Sleepless Night Problem. (230 Views)

Help I Have A Loan Problem How Do I Solve It / Osinbajo - Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights / How Can I Solve My ‘keeping In Touch’ Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Solve My Sleepless Night Problem. by bazamani27: 6:20am On Apr 12, 2020
Please, I have had this problem for sometimes now. It's always hard for me to sleep in the night. Therefore, it makes me go to bed very late. And whenever I manage to sleep off, it will be for just a short time period, because once I wake like around 2am or thereabouts to ease myself in the night, that will be the end of the sleep.
And it's not really that there is any strong issue disturbing my mind. Rather, this has turned into a habit that is doing to me no good.
I will appreciate if I can get a workable solution to this. Thanks!!!
Re: How Do I Solve My Sleepless Night Problem. by Ladylite: 6:22am On Apr 12, 2020
bazamani27:
Please, I have had this problem for sometimes now. It's always hard for me to sleep in the night. Therefore, it makes me go to bed very late. And whenever I manage to sleep off, it will be for just a short time period, because once I wake like around 2am or thereabouts to ease myself in the night, that will be the end of the sleep.
And it's not really that there is any strong issue disturbing my mind. Rather, this has turned into a habit that is doing to me no good.
I will appreciate if I can get a workable solution to this. Thanks!!!

It means the spirit world is open to you and trying to reach out to you.

You will be very powerful if you pay attention to it and utilize those odd hours in study and prayer...

Soon u would start seeing funny numbers like 11:11
22:22

These are signs that you are a powerful being

1 Like

Re: How Do I Solve My Sleepless Night Problem. by tunnyl(m): 7:02am On Apr 12, 2020
Just buy "BLACK SEED OIL" and be taking a spoon everyday. You will sleep normal.

You can order for it online, e.g Jumia.

It works like magic I assure you.

(1) (Reply)

Soldier's Flog SARS Officers Mercilessly For Trying To Raid A Colonel's Hotel / Do Only What God Wants You To Do. / Help I Dont Know How To Save Money !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.