Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Heart Broken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Broken (235 Views)

Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! / Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex / Heart Broken Married Man Leaks Sex Chat His Wife Had With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Broken by valboyz2010(m): 7:13am On Apr 12, 2020
Please brother help a fellow Is it right to ask my Ex girl friend out.
Re: Heart Broken by Ladylite: 7:21am On Apr 12, 2020
valboyz2010:
Please brother help a fellow Is it right to ask my Ex girl friend out.

I feel you are psychologically damaged that's y you are going back to your vomit.

See, go and make money and you will not lack sex. Is it not sex that is frustrating you? Because it is clear you know next to nothing about LOVE.... So u wanna hop from puci to puci.

Go and make money and stop patronizing sympathetic Vjay. Grow some hair on your balls.

2 Likes

Re: Heart Broken by igbarasdynasty: 7:36am On Apr 12, 2020
valboyz2010:
Please brother help a fellow Is it right to ask my Ex girl friend oout.

Try it and she will hate you even more..... Avoid her and go get a better life.... It's difficult to forget her but please don't go back to her. Maybe one day she will return to her senses, if you were the good guy and trust me, it might be too late for her.

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken by CAPSLOCKED: 7:45am On Apr 12, 2020
Ladylite:

I feel you are psychologically damaged that's y you are going back to your vomit.

See, go and make money and you will not lack sex. Is it not sex that is frustrating you? Because it is clear you know next to nothing about LOVE.... So u wanna hop from puci to puci.

Go and make money and stop patronizing sympathetic Vjay. Grow some hair on your balls.

YOU'RE CRAZY AS HELL BUT THIS IS SOMETHING REAL. LET THEM KNOW.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any without relationship Problems? / How Lock Down Will Benefit Nigerians / Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria With Net Worth (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.