Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? - Politics (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? (73193 Views)

How Buhari’s Coronavirus Campaign Compares With Uk’s / Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west / PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by NigerianSage: 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Covidodo:

Dude !!! Don't you have any grey matter at all

You are still beating about the Bush . Tell us the name of your useless godforsaken tribe in that your middle belt .
Ijebu came from Sudan indeed !!
No be only Sudan nah Serengeti grin cheesy

I thought you had sense before but I was mistaken . Is Akiolu Awori ??
I dare you to post a link where any Awori person claimed he is from Benin.
Shameless, ignorant pathological liar .

It's high time people stopped taking your lamentation threads seriously because you are apparently a pseudo intellect . And I'm afraid the statistics you've be dishing out all along about the Northern minorities are tissues of lies .
If indeed your audio forebears conquered the whole of the North , how come you are so afraid to mention your tribe .
Imagine a piece of gabbage from a tribe of a few hundred people who are facing extinction claiming kingkong on nairaland .
Nairaland sef

No one has disputed the fact that the Eleko crown is of Benin origin .
Do you even know what "Awori" means at all cheesy
Are Aworis the only indigenous group in Lagos ??
What about the Ijebus and Egbas grin
I don't even want to digress from the crux of this argument .

Is the Oba of Benin stool not of Ife origin ??
And even the Itsekiri king who was a Benin Prince( which makes it Ife ancestry) had a pure Yoruba mother .

I won't let you distract me from putting sense into your empty skull.
I wont allow you turn this into Yoruba/Benin argument .

The greatest Yoruba man in Nigerian history , the great Obafemi Awolowo was a Remo man and the Remo people are sister tribe of the Ijebu .
Goan read about Obanta and come back to edit the nonsense you typed .

Awolowo , Osibanjo, Mike Adenuga, Oba Otudeko , Wizkid , Anthony Joshua, Olamide Badoo are from Sudan according to this half baked Nairaland resident historian grin angry

Your link won't save you . PM news .. grin grin

The Yoruba history is too complex a thing for a Neanderthal with a single digit IQ like you to understand .

Do you even understand that "Yoruboid" languages do not necessarily make them Yoruba . Don't be stupid dude !

If at all there's an atom of truth in what you typed , then I should be extremely proud of my fore fathers for having so much influence from Togo to Nigeria . God bless my ancestors in heaven .

Look ! The queen of England has German ancestry . William the conqueror that invaded England and crowned himself king of England was of French ancestry .
Does that make 'England' , German or French ??
I hope these facts are not lost on you .

All your claims are at best laughable . Today , the Yorubas number up to over 50million all over the world dominating 7 states in Nigeria ( the largest by any individual ethnic group in Nigeria ) while those audio owners of Igala land , Itsekiri land and Lagos are all tiny minorities with zero influence cheesy cheesy

The founder of Ondo was an Ife princess and they still speak Yoruba and uphold the omoluabi ethos till thy Kingdom come .

Till tomorrow some Nsukka kings still rever the Attah of Igala. Alfred Obi ( obi of Onitsha) and even the great Zik said his people are descendents of Benin .
Has that changed Anambra and Enugu from being Igbo land

During the time of Obasanjo , the president of Benin paid homage to Ife . Angelique Kidjo is of Yoruba ancestry too.
Don't be daft !!
Yorubas are not only in Nigeria , we are every Where from Benin to Ghana to Togo to Sierra Leone as indigenous people of these places .

This is 21st century and if care is not taken , beforr the next century your worthless and in consequential tribe would go into extinction cheesy

See the loser calling LegendHero for me . LegendHero nah my papa abi or nah him dey buy data for me Yeye

You are a worthless coward , see the loser saying he'd call Igbos to a thread cheesy grin
Why not take them to Plateau to help you ward off the invaders that have turned your state into the biggest IDP camp in the world . grin grin

Let me reiterate that till the end of time, you and your worthless hordes of barbarians would never measure up to my people .

You can fight for your independence without insulting my people and trust me I won't even bat an eyelid but the moment you malign my heritage either by omission or commission , ha !! you don buy market be that .

This is the last time I would be replying you empty headed bag of shit on this thread .

Imagine a lowlife savage from an inconsequential group facing extinction feeling funky on a Yoruba man's nairaland .

Why not goan open your lamentation threads on Channels and AIT grin cheesy

Mogbe!!!!!

Wetin the refugee do you to deserve this kind of heavy beating and bitch slapping....

grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by LegendHero(m): 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Redcrafton:

Ask Obi of Lagos.

Just work on Oshogbo. I wonder why no one drags there with you.

Ogbeni you are saying nonesense.

Oba Akiolu already debunked that rubbish.

Why are you even scared to use your real moniker? You just opened this moniker 3 days ago.

5 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Redcrafton: 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Zukerberg:

Typical Osu grin
Your people were met in their dirty,stinking smellibg birthday rags walking nake.d in 1921.

...because you have it before doesn't mean anything. Where was America when Rome was an empire? To have a look at a proper stinking brown roofs abode of typical Abobaku....take a look at Abeokuta or Ibadan city.
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Gabkosh: 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
totit:

I swaaer, you are absolutely right. I fear him because these figures are scary. cool
But I fear you more cheesy

I do ooo grin
cheesy

You go fear igboman figure. Na so one talk say anambra produce 55000bpd of oil.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by wowcatty: 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
It doesn't matter who owns what, as long as they need Yorubaland to run the business, they must pay all kind of taxes to us like it is done everywhere. Most countries run on taxes and foreigners tax is money earned for service they can't get in their own land but they get from Yorubaland. But Yoruba must sit up first and when we do, they will cry and go to international courts and lose because there are records to show that Yoruba have put up with so much already and international laws allow people to determine what they want on their Godgiven land.

Again, Yoruba must do the right thing first and everything will fall in place.

Foreigners only get as much power as you give them! Yoruba are the ones who gave power to the guy that created this topic.
Iamgrey5:
How is that a bloody nose

Aren't those companies operating in Yoruba land according to your Nasco Theory.

Access bank, Zenith bank and Access belongs to igbos and is worth Noting Access bank owner was born in ibadan (Just putting your Nasco theory in mind) cheesy

Gtb and Fbn holdings are Yoruba businesses

Dangote belongs to an Hausa/Fulani man

Union, Stanbic ibtc, MTN, Nestle are foreign investments with Minimal Nigerian share holders

Which one of these companies belongs to anyone from Plateau state or middle belt Christian republic?

4 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nowenuse:

Hahaha, naso this our conversation don pain u reach sotay I don turn your archenemy?
For me you are still a Zoogerian brother grin. And I can't call u my archenemy.

And yes, I will not support Igbos to tell lies as much as I have a soft spot for them

So Redcrafton, Yorubas actually have much properties & investments in the North & Middlebelt and even in places like Kaduna & to an extent Jos, Yorubas can match Igbos in properties. In Niger state & Kebbi states, Yorubas should outnumber Igbos in presence and properties although through Suleja (Abuja), Igbos could now be matching Yorubas in Niger state.

As for the SS. I lived much of my life in Delta/Edo. Yes, Yorubas have properties in both states, especially Edo state, but it cannot be compared to that of Kaduna/Jos.

However, Igbos in general have 10 or 20x more properties than Yorubas in the entire North & SS combined. That's the reason why some people think Igbos can never seccede.

You don't get one thing and you probably never will. This is that everything a Yoruba man does is done in reaction to his natural sophistication and finesse as a human being.

For educated, enlightened and exposed Yorubas, we are aware we already live in the best, most liberal, most socio-economically fulfilling, most cosmopolitan and most advanced States and region in Nigeria.

What do we then want houses in the North, SS and, God forbid, SE for?

It is the few Yorubas that personal circumstances, marriage affiliation and job circumstances take to those places who endeavor to buy properties there as most Yorubas will not go to or have anything to do with many States of Nigeria of their own free will.

Yorubas, of all Nigerians, are the classic example of economic migrants. We go where we perceive offers more socio-economic opportunities than where we are coming from. This is why our intelligentsia go the to UK and USA. Not Wretched Abia, monotonous Anambra, sedentary Nasarawa, crude Bayelsa, simple Plateau or anywhere else.

For others, like the Igbos, it is the pinnacle of self-achievement to claim home-ownership or landed property in the SW whereas Yorubas see no reason to buy properties outside their states where they know they already have the best and most valuable property in Nigeria and Africa.

Property is about everything around it and not just its construction and aesthetic. I would live in an old colonial house in Adeniran Ogunsanya in Surulere rather than ever accept to live in the finest Estate in Zamfara or Ebonyi even if they offered me those properties for free.

That is a downgrade move for me, personally or for business, because the people I mingle with daily are part of the mix of conditions I use to deem a place suitable to associate with.

Same mix of conditions also deem most States in Nigeria unsuitable hence our disinterest in buying personal or investment property and/or land there . I won't ever buy an investment property in any State of the SE , even if 2 Naira per square meter, as that would mean I have to visit now and then. Something I have zero interest in doing.

When Sanusi Lamido was dethroned, he headed to Lagos to become a permanent resident. Not Abuja, Kaduna, Jos or the many other States I am sure he has palatial homes in. Go figure buddy.

5 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Redcrafton: 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
LegendHero:

Ogbeni you are saying none sense.

Why are you even scared to use your real moniker? You just opened this moniker 3 days ago.

Do you expect him to remain at a point. You guys typical don't maintain a stand. What you say in the morning becomes opposite but night fall.
remember the term used by one of you...."unreliable and shady char...." FFK
I am not surprised if he debunked, whatsoever, but everyone knows Lagos doesn't belong to the Yorubas. You may have other parts of Lagos state like Ikorodo, Badagry and EPE...which are typical like your other cities of Abeokuta, Ibadan and Oshogbo
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by LegendHero(m): 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nowenuse:

I have been looking for this comment since. Thank God I found it.

Awo never supported the creation of the Middlebelt region because he so much loved or cared for our people! NO.
He did it just to revenge the Sardauna & Zik for liberating the Midwest minorities.

Setting the records straight.

Besides did all the so-called regions not end in this chaotic mess of centralized states we all have now?
No one can truly be free in this useless country unless the country divides and that is why I get so angry hearing all this restructuring nonsense.

Lol. You will always find reason not to recognize the contributions of other people in your preople's liberation but you are still the same person that will turnaround to blame the Yorubas for the woe bedeveling the middle-belt.

Awo supported the liberation of the middle-belt is the main koko. Nobody knows what was in his mind. You are simply a double-mouthed fellow and a hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Zukerberg: 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Redcrafton:

Ask Obi of Lagos.

Just work on Oshogbo. I wonder why no one drags there with you.

Lagos does not belong to the Yorubas but Yorubas are the Governors,Kings,Policy makers etc they even have Yoruba as the official language of Lagos which is spoken every Thursday and more importantly,they are the only owners who sell lands to anybody and using the OSUs as slaves to develop their lands which Yorubas will revoke anytime they like.What you buy is what you can take to Abakaleke grin

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by forgiveness: 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nowenuse:

Ibadan more cosmopolitan than Jos/Kaduna is a lie from the pit of hell.
Even during the regional govt days, Ibadan would not beat Jos/Kaduna in terms of cosmopolitanism.

In Jos & Kaduna, before crisis divided the cities along religious lines you have Igbo dominated areas, Hausa dominated areas, Indigenous dominated areas even Igala/Idomas areas & Urhobo areas and everyone lived in peace.

The Northern region was more cosmopolitan than the Western region and Kaduna was the capital of the old Northern region, so tell me how Ibadan could beat that?

Jos started attracting settlers from all over Nigeria from 1900 when the British needed more and more Tin mining workers.
Yorubas came, Igbos came, Hausa fulanis came and Bendelites came.
Read this link about the Ogbomosho people in Jos by a Yoruba man and see that they arrived in Jos more than 100 years ago.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/11/19/the-ogbomoso-people-in-jos/amp/

Urhobo community in Jos is so powerful that u can imagine that the only 2 Urhobo people and Nigerdeltan minorities who have won the Big brother Africa challenge were both born & bred in Jos!
Karen Igho's dowry was even paid in Jos. I wonder if that woman and her family even know the road to their village in Delta state grin

Do u know how many Lebanese, Ethiopians, Indians & Whites call Jos their homecity?

D'banj's pretty wife is of SouthAfrican/American heritage but the only city she has ever known or call her hometown is Jos and she is a cousin to this MTVbase co-host below Samantha Walsh. Their entire extended family claim Jos as their hometown.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSS9Ff38BLAqccVowB-66lKsEqcG4912jVDu_jC9BGRko-1wJXw&usqp=CAU

Ibadan will never beat Jos in cosmopolitanism in this life nor in the life to come.
The weather and exotic fruits & vegetables in Jos alone is enough to make Jos 50% foreigners by population (all we need to do is promote it).

And 2ndly, what do you mean some part of SW formed Abuja? grin. Are you talking about Abaji LGA that was part of old West-Central (Kwara state)?

You see, due to the COWARDICE of you Yorubas, you have never gotten the balls to claim Kwara state and only God knows if u will ever get them.

Neither Kwara or old West-Central state was ever part of the SW.

Infact, West central state at the time of creation was not even dominantly Yoruba, and I have had this debate here with a Yoruba guy and thrashed him till he ran away.
West central state was middlebelt dominated and Yorubas were a minority in that state.
That state was made up of the whole Kwara & Kogi combined + Abaji (FCT) and Borgu (Niger state) combined.

Even when Igalas, Borgus & Abajis left the state and it became Kwara and Yoruba dominated, minorities were still dominating the Yorubas there! E.g the Ebiras who produced the first elected governor of the new state.

Kwara/Kogi Yorubas have always been bitches to the Caliphate & Kwararafan descendants and only God knows when that will end cry

Cc Covidodo, Legendhero, Iamgrey5

Do you have American school in Jos where Americans and foreigners attend?

Do you have French secondary schools in Jos?

Do you have African American school in Jos?

Do you have Chinese, Lebanese, Indian etc restaurants in Jos?

Answer these questions first with just yes or no. Long Epistle is no allowed. grin

5 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Gabkosh: 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Redcrafton:

You just jumped into discussion...from no where, Egungu you go so enter express.
The main stuff was that the poor man said people are running from the region. But you jumped into the discussion without following the thread. Where did I say other people lack estates?
I am only telling you to stop posting estate as development. There are estates in every state. The estate in Ibadan alone is more than the one in 3 states combine in your region you come from.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by LegendHero(m): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
Redcrafton:

[s]Do you expect him to remain at a point. You guys typical don't maintain a stand. What you say in the morning becomes opposite but night fall.
I am not surprised if he debunked, whatsoever, but everyone knows Lagos doesn't belong to the Yorubas. You may have other parts of Lagos state like Ikorodo, Badagry and EPE...which are typical like your other cities of Abeokuta, Ibadan and Oshogbo[/s]

Stop saying nonesense! Why are you afraid to use your real Moniker?

4 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Zukerberg: 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
forgiveness:

Do you have American school in Jos where Americans and foreigners attend?

Do you have French secondary schools in Jos?

Do you have African American school in Jos?

Do you have Chinese, Lebanese, Indian etc restaurants in Jos?

Answer this questions first with just yes or no. Long Epistle is no allowed. grin

The OSU will shift post now grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Blue3k(m): 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
wowcatty:
What are you talking about?

SW contributions alone is bigger than all other Nigeria regions combined!

Former finance minister Kemi Adeosun said 2 Yoruba states "Lagos and Ogun alone contributes 60% of the Nigeria's income" on purpose to let everyone know and nobody refuted it.

We're talking about the GDPs of Nigeria. Your comment is fallacious because no the SW doesn't contribute more than all regions combined. That should be common sense when oil is the main export earner. Kemi said 55 of vat tax comes from lagos.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Gabkosh: 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
Redcrafton:

What are you saying? Were the entire Yoruba states not sponsored by Niger Delta oil sales? Besides who told you other tribes dont have account nor buy shares from GTB. Is it then correct to say the UBA, Zenith, Access, Union Bank are Igbo banks because their CEO are Igbos? Also so Dangote group are no more his because he took loans from Zenith, GTB, Access, UBA, etc, etc. You guys like to argue just for the sake of it.
Go and read about nestoil Oga. You can only deceive the gullible, not me. One of your brothers have been claiming those banks for long. Which state did Niger delta oil sponsored. Or you mean the same Niger delta that couldn't generate what lagos is generating. Are you okay.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by totit: 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
cheesy

You go fear igboman figure. Na so one talk say anambra produce 55000bpd of oil.

grin grin grin grin grin
No be small thing ooo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Gabkosh: 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Redcrafton:

Osus are your pain and your nemesis, Abobaku. Anyone who calls the Yorubas out is an Osu.

A northern open a thread asking what the Yorubas have compared to the north? Ever since the narrative has been between you Abobaku and the others. Why.
You are an osu. Abobaku is a title in oyo ile

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Zukerberg: 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
Redcrafton:

...because you have it before doesn't mean anything. Where was America when Rome was an empire? To have a look at a proper stinking brown roofs abode of typical Abobaku....take a look at Abeokuta or Ibadan city.

The OSUs were still naked in 1936.Pathetic. grin

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Tobrasky: 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
candidtalk:

You don't get one thing and you probably never will. This is that everything a Yoruba man does is done in reaction to his natural sophistication and finesse as a human being.

For educated, enlightened and exposed Yorubas, we are aware we already live in the best, most liberal, most socio-economically fulfilling, most cosmopolitan and most advanced States and region in Nigeria.

What do we then want houses in the North, SS and, God forbid, SE for?

It is the few Yorubas that personal circumstances, marriage affiliation and job circumstances take to those places who endeavor to buy properties there as many Yorubas will not go to or have anything to do with many States of Nigeria of their own free will.

Yorubas, of all Nigerians, are the classic example of economic migrants. We go where we perceive offers more socio-economic opportunities than where we are coming from. This is why our intelligentsia go the to UK and USA. Not Wretched Abia, monotonous Anambra, sedentary Nasarawa, crude Bayelsa, simple Plateau or anywhere else.

For others, like the Igbos, it is the pinnacle of self-achievement to claim home-ownership or landed property in the SW whereas Yorubas see no reason to buy properties outside their states where they know they already have the best and most valuable property in Nigeria and Africa.

Property is about everything around it and not just its construction and aesthetic. I would live in an old colonial house in Adeniran Ogunsanya in Surulere rather than ever accept to live in the finest Estate in Zamfara or Ebonyi even if they offered me those properties for free.

That is a downgrade move for me, personally or for business, because the people I mingle with daily are part of the mix of conditions use to deem a place suitable to associate with.

Same mix of conditions also deem most Stateses in Nigeria unsuitable hence our disinterest in buying personal or investment property and/land there . I won't even buy an investment property in any State of the SE as that would mean I have to visit now and then. Something I have zero interest in doing.

When Sanusi Lamido was dethroned, he headed to Lagos not Abuja, Kaduna, Jos or the many other States I am sure he has palatial homes in. Go figure buddy.
Noise noise noise. Ogbeni you can't invest in the East because the level of competition is too high there, and the cost of living is higher compared to your region. All these your yarns na just tales by moonlight. Lots of your brothers and sisters are plenty in the East, especially in Enugu, Owerri and parts of Anambra... even Obigbo in PH where I come from, na your people plenty here mostly doing artisan works, cabu cabu and other semi-skilled forms of labor... The problem with your Yorubas is that your people HARDLY travel out except to the UK... so your views and perceptions of others is very tunnel-visioned to a spectrum of sheer ignorance and myopia. Travel out and see your people all over the East! the most popular stock in trade of your people here in the East is hawking agbo jedi jedi in motor parks. In every part of Nigeria, in the South South regions and far North Igbos have 10x more properties, economic presence and commercial monopoly than your people (FACTS NOT FEELINGS). Even in the so called USA and UK, Yorubas CAN NEVER out-compete the Igbos in any area and indices of accomplishments whether in education, political appointments, sports, etc you name it! I'll give you a slight advantage in the UK cause you have the highest ethnic demography in Nigeria/Africa... but anywhere else? No fuccking way mate.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Redcrafton: 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
You are an osu. Abobaku is a title in oyo ile

The Abobaku is a person that is appointed upon a king’s coronation, to be buried with the king when he eventually dies. His job is to serve the king and attend to him in the afterlife. .

Continue to deceive yourself... you are fake abobaku the westside.
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Gabkosh: 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Redcrafton:

Do you expect him to remain at a point. You guys typical don't maintain a stand. What you say in the morning becomes opposite but night fall.
I am not surprised if he debunked, whatsoever, but everyone knows Lagos doesn't belong to the Yorubas. You may have other parts of Lagos state like Ikorodo, Badagry and EPE...which are typical like your other cities of Abeokuta, Ibadan and Oshogbo
He will always expose you people lied. Typical osu is a lair

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by wowcatty: 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
You are out of your mind! Oil is not the main earner for Nigeria, that myth is long busted! Oil brings some income but can't be compared to what comes out of the two ports alone. Again, over 60% of the money Nigeria spends come from Yorubaland.
Blue3k:

We're talking about the GDPs of Nigeria. Your comment is fallacious because no the SW doesn't contribute more than all regions combined. That should be common sense when oil main export earner. Kemi said 55 of vat tax comes from lagos.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Redcrafton: 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Zukerberg:

The OSUs were still naked in 1936.Pathetic. grin

What does that have to do with your ancient cities that can cause epidemic?

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Redcrafton: 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
He will always expose you people lied. Typical osu is a lair

Typical abobaku like you is duplicitous.
I can't hold you to what you say now by night fall.

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Redcrafton: 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
Go and read about nestoil Oga. You can only deceive the gullible, not me. One of your brothers have been claiming those banks for long. Which state did Niger delta oil sponsored. Or you mean the same Niger delta that couldn't generate what lagos is generating. Are you okay.

What are you saying? It doesn't make sense. What is the difference between Nestoil and other business men like Dangote? They don't take loans or what? What do your state generate? If you generate that much why are you chasing bread vans with machetes?

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Herdsmen: 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nowenuse:

I have been looking for this comment since. Thank God I found it.

Awo never supported the creation of the Middlebelt region because he so much loved or cared for our people! NO.
He did it just to revenge the Sardauna & Zik for liberating the Midwest minorities.

Setting the records straight.

Besides did all the so-called regions not end in this chaotic mess of centralized states we all have now?
No one can truly be free in this useless country unless the country divides and that is why I get so angry hearing all this restructuring nonsense.

Been long I last heard that comment... used to a major propagating material southwest used to draw support from middle belt.. but became stale .. mid 80’s..
Now someone want to continue from where they stop.
Those people are so marshed with ignorance that they’ve com to believe their lies..

If I say Yoruba people are ignorant about lot of things .. they will think is an insult.because they’ve come to believe their lies..
Yet
On daily.. they display this ignorance..

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Redcrafton: 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
I am only telling you to stop posting estate as development. There are estates in every state. The estate in Ibadan alone is more than the one in 3 states combine in your region you come from.

Audio estates. Are people living there or not?

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Gabkosh: 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Redcrafton:

The Abobaku is a person that is appointed upon a king’s coronation, to be buried with the king when he eventually dies. His job is to serve the king and attend to him in the afterlife. .

Continue to deceive yourself... you are fake abobaku the westside.
I like the fact that you use appointed, not forced. Only those that shows interest are appointed and it is a one man position.

Yes, he must die with the king because it is his duty and what he has willingly signed for.

Here is his benefit,

He enjoys everything the king enjoys. Drives same car the king drives, has his own palace and can also make judgments. He can marry any wife he desires. And when the king does, he must be buried with him. But Unlike Osu

Osu is a derogatory discriminatory name in igboland where you come from.

They impose it on a whole communities in igboland

Osu cannot eat, drink or sit with freeborn

Osu cannot marry a freeborn

Osu is used it sacrifice useless gods.

Osu is a useless being, less human in igbo land.

It is a barbaric act. Deny all what I said with fact.

Spot the difference bro.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by LegendHero(m): 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Tobrasky:

Noise noise noise. Ogbeni you can't invest in the East because the level of competition is too high there, and the cost of living is higher compared to your region. All these your yarns na just tales by moonlight. Lots of your brothers and sisters are plenty in the East, especially in Enugu, Owerri and parts of Anambra... even Obigbo in PH na your people plenty here mostly doing artisan works, cabu cabu and other semi-skilled forms of labor... the most popular stock in trade of your people here in the East is hawking agbo jedi jedi in motor parks. In every part of Nigeria, in the South South regions and far North Igbos have 10x more properties, economic presence and commercial monopoly than your people (FACTS NOT FEELINGS). Even in the so called USA and UK, Yorubas CAN NEVER out-compete the Igbos in every areas and indices of accomplishments, I'll give you a slight advantage in the UK cause you have the highest ethnic demography in Nigeria/Africa... but anywhere else? No fuccking way mate.

You are saying nonesense. What do you mean by Igbos out-compete Yorubas in the USA?

Let’s put it like this, go to universities across USA and check all their graduating lists both Undergrad and graduate schools (Especially graduate schools). The Yorubas far dominate those lists. I challenge any Igbo to come here and contest this claim.

Now talk to anyone working in corporate America. Those companies of Google, VISA, Intel, Deloitte, Microsoft, and many more companies have a large concentration of Yorubas than any tribe in Nigeria.

Infact ask any Igbo guy in USA that attend the NSBE convention which is a large composition of black engineers in USA. The Yorubas are usually the most of the employees that speak with students in those conventions. You will know they are Yorubas because of the name tag around their necks. Ask anyone that went to NSBE Pittsburgh convention in 2018.

Most of those Fortune 500 companies have WAZOBIA network within them . Ask anyone from there and they will tell you the Yorubas dominate that sector when you’re talking about Africans.

Next is the African restaurant/ food store industry coz that’s where most informal sector of Africans invest in. Ghanaians top in these when we are talking of West Africans but I am very sure the Yorubas are the top when talking about Nigerians. Even in Atlanta here you will see a lot of those Nigerian restaurants/food stores have major Yorubas.

Next will be if you’re trying to talk about the people working minimum wages and it will be so hard to quantify that or even go as far as checking for ethnic domination coz it’s baseless.

What do you mean by Igbo outperform Yorubas in USA? I’ve been asking lot of you guys to always substantiate your statements with evidence.

5 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
Redcrafton:

Covet Ibadan and Abeokuta as I will not cover PH. As you from Abeokuta buys land in Lagos so shall I from Asaba/Enugu buy land in Lagos and I have already.
No..my mother is an indigene of Lagos and I even have Lagos state's certificate of origin . Something you'd never enjoy till the end of time grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
LegendHero:

Ogbeni you are saying nonesense.

Akiolu sef no go wan die nah .
Imagine the clown quoting PM news grin wink

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Redcrafton:

Ibadan towers above whatever shithole you crawled out from grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (103) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Snubs Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje Ohanaemere (Video) / Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video / Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.