Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Closed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Closed (2895 Views)

South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo / Nyrp - Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement / Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 12, 2020
smiley

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Closed by forgiveness: 8:40am On Apr 12, 2020
Is the party registered?

What is your manifestos?

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2020
wink
Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 12, 2020
I'm in
Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 12, 2020
smiley
Re: Closed by Bilabong(m): 9:25am On Apr 12, 2020
Am in
Subong00@yahoo.com
Re: Closed by Faponmile(m): 9:29am On Apr 12, 2020
Way to go!
Re: Closed by Ozovs: 9:34am On Apr 12, 2020
Am in
ozovs2003@gmail.com
Re: Closed by Jbleenk: 9:34am On Apr 12, 2020
Every little thing helps. At least you doing something you think will better the lot and following it thru. If every Nigerian can contribute just a little positivity to a course, we will be better for it.

I am in.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 12, 2020
Bilabong:
Am in
Subong00@yahoo.com

Welcome...
Re: Closed by Bluecurtain: 9:43am On Apr 12, 2020
Nice initiative,,
I pray the "Nigerian factor" will not kill your dream. You know what I mean.

2 Likes

Re: Closed by Iranoladun(f): 9:49am On Apr 12, 2020
Good initiative. I pray nothing derail your vision. I am in

1 Like

Re: Closed by Viktom(m): 9:53am On Apr 12, 2020
I am in

victom.dmay@gmail.com

as long is it remains national and not a regional concoction I am ready to give anything even if it means my life.

it is time to build the Nigeria of our dream

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2020
I have been looking for a platform like this where my dim voices could be magnify for the benefit of the society... I AM IN

What can I do in my little capacity to make this more reality?
tosin.ayoko@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Closed by Khayceeofficial(m): 10:27am On Apr 12, 2020
Nice initiative
Would have loved participating but There's little or nothing I can offer

I'm still serving someone(more like boi...if you understand tho)
Re: Closed by MrColdsweat: 10:31am On Apr 12, 2020
If you're not here seeking 5 million youths to overthrow this satanic government, you're wasting your time.

2 Likes

Re: Closed by lastempero: 10:34am On Apr 12, 2020
If you are planning to form another political party just know that Anything politics we no longer savage our country,all we need are men and women of Goodwill that wants to serve humanity with their resources and redeem the helpless from the power of politics that is responsible for poverty across the globe.

2 Likes

Re: Closed by azorjiu(m): 10:36am On Apr 12, 2020
Very good concept.

Our country cannot move an inch from its current position if we don’t have selfless individuals devoid of tribalism on the frontline of our national politics.

I’m very ready to identify with this group.

1 Like

Re: Closed by lastempero: 10:37am On Apr 12, 2020
But seriously i acknowledge and respect your vission because it's close to what iam planning too.more grease to your elbow.

2 Likes

Re: Closed by ElectorAlexande: 10:45am On Apr 12, 2020
I am definitely into this!!!

mandateinfoblog@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Closed by iyapont: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2020
I am in
Re: Closed by onlyforchrist: 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
I'm in, Nigerian need a saviour.

1 Like

Re: Closed by onlyforchrist: 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
Let's share the link to like minds. I'm doing that already, #NigerisMustBeSaved
Re: Closed by SciLab: 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lol.
This country can't be repaired without addressing fundamental issues bedevilling it.
Re: Closed by Inteltower: 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:
Greetings Nairalanders,
My name is Tayo and I am not a very active nairalander but I have been using is as a guest for more than 7 years now and I know that there are deep thinkers and wise people here also.

I will be brief with the intro and purpose of this thread and page.

1) This will be a thread of young political thinkers from Nigeria both at home and diaspora.

2) For people that are not in support of any current Nigerian political party majorly ( APC & PDP)

3) For people that are not tribalistic in any way, any form of tribalism will be prohibited strictly.

4) For people that are not religious fanatics, you can be a Christian, Muslim, Hindu or Traditional worshipper but not a fanatic.

5) For people that DEEPLY don't like the situation of things in the country and TRUELY wants Nigeria to be good and has at least a tiny bit of hope.

6) For people that promote Nationalism

7) And most importantly, For people that has REAL LOVE for her people.

There would be more to come and I have bigger vision for this thread. And can later create a different for the members. It is not compulsory to be much members but sensible ones from all aspect and jobs ( Doctors, Tailor, Mechanics, Engineers, Accountant, Bankers, Lawyers, Technicians, night workers, Drivers, Government workers etc all welcomed here) and the jobless too. We can help each other the best way that we can.
During crisis like this, we will help each other, share little money among ourselves give away even if it is data.
The bigger picture is to take over the country and had very very very positive impact to Nigeria in any little way. Complete honesty and LOVE for your fellow human, your fellow black, your.fellow Nigerian.
I am not a good Orator but with time it will get better. Please pardon my error, as my written English is not as it used to be after living 7 years in Ukraine. I studied Aeronautical engineering over there and I have been back to Nigeria since 2014. I still have good connect there especially with there military.
--------------
I have very good ideas of our possible we.can take over the country starting from the scratch, I just need serious and loyal members. We cannot continue like this and I am ready to lay my life for a very justifiable course.
-------------

Create a whatsapp group and share the link so that people will join
Re: Closed by Viktom(m): 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
Inteltower:

Create a whatsapp group and share the link so that people will join

I second the motion
Re: Closed by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ops@ I will be glad to join
Re: Closed by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
I will be glad to be added to the group. We need to stand firm and take back the affairs of the country from the looters.

haryorbarmieone@gmail.com
Re: Closed by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote][/quote] smiley

1 Like

Re: Closed by Niggmatic: 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nice dream.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EASTERN RAIL: A Scam On South East and Eastern Region / INEC Worried Over Kidnapping, Threatens Prosecution Over False Information / The March 8th Initiative Announces Winners Of 2021 Business, Health Grants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.