Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Closed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Closed (2917 Views)

South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo / Nyrp - Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement / Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed by sammyscholar(m): 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
I'm interested! I will be following the developments here!
Re: Closed by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
Xavfra:

Good one

Please edit the quote...
Re: Closed by gwarotango: 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:

You can do your worst...do you think I am foolish? All my steps are planned and I am still very anonymous. I checked your post and profile and I must say you benefit a lot in the rot of the country. Regionalism will keep you on check
You think using a tor browser can hide you from detection? Just keep it up with your subversive activities and you'll find out for real
Re: Closed by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
gwarotango:
You think using a tor browser can hide you from detection? Just keep it up with your subversive activities and you'll find out for real

I know that there are lots of political dogs on nairaland haha. Nairaland looks little but it is a very big tool and instead of complaining always I am making a step and I am not backing down.

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
MANY COMPANIES, COUNTRIES, ORGANISATIONS OWNS NIGERIA AND ITS BEING CONTROLED BY PROXY THROUGH THOSE WE CALL LEADERS

A COMPANY LIKE JULIUS BERGER WILL NOT WANT ANY CHANGE IN THE STRUCTURE OF GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA

NESTLE WILL NOT

UNILIVER WILL NOT

THOSE ABOVE ARE EVEN SMALL IN THE CHAIN OF NAMES THAT CAN GO AN EXTRA LENGTH FINANCIALLY AND DIPLOMATICALLY TO MAKE SURE NIGERIA REMAINED THE SAME...

THIS IS NOT PROPAGANDA NEITHER IS IT CONSPIRACY THEORY

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
ezenwajosh:
MANY COMPANIES, COUNTRIES, ORGANISATIONS OWNS NIGERIA AND ITS BEING CONTROLED IN PROXY THROUGH THOSE WE CALL LEADERS

A COMPANY LIKE JULIUS BERGER WILL NOT WANT ANY CHANGE IN THE STRUCTURE OF GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA

NESTLE WILL NOT

UNILIVER WILL NOT

THOSE ABOVE ARE EVEN SMALL IN THE CHAIN OF NAMES THAT CAN GO AN EXTRA LENGTH FINANCIALLY AND DIPLOMATICALLY TO MAKE SURE NIGERIA REMAINED THE SAME...

THIS IS NOT PROPAGANDA NEITHER IS IT CONSPIRACY THEORY
Re: Closed by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:

Please edit the quote...

Why
Re: Closed by stubbornman(m): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
I'm In
Re: Closed by riches4me(m): 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
I'm so in, I love this. Last year I created a thread similar to this, making people to understand that we can make use of social media to make people of integrity get into political posts in Nigeria to make the necessary changes to turn things around. It's long journey but it always starts with a step. I believe with CLEAR FOCUS on the GOAL, we will get there. Here's a link to the topic I created last year.https://www.nairaland.com/5412586/new-nigeria
Re: Closed by raybaba97(m): 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
I'm interested in political activism not revolution.
My advice to you is to remove that last part of the topic. it will implicate you in a court of law.
If you're really interested in changing Nigeria peacefully, then I'm interested.

While revolution may work, it's a road too far for us at this stage. Let's try teaching Nigerians why the current structure is bad for them.
I'll DM you now.
Re: Closed by giftedben: 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
And how is this revolution to be measured?
YORUBA, IGBO and HAUSA have different views on political matters.
Time and time we have talked about rising up to the government only to see our words pushed back with the fear of death.
If we are to come together as one, we must see to death the past and present leaders "all of them".
Re: Closed by gwarotango: 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:

You can do your worst...do you think I am foolish? All my steps are planned and I am still very anonymous. I checked your post and profile and I must say you benefit a lot in the rot of the country. Regionalism will keep you on check
You are a liar and fraudster just like Nnamdi Kanu. You claim to have links to Ukrainian intelligence who can supply you with weapons. All na wash! Small time now you'll ask for financial donations and before we say Jack Robinson, you've disappeared with people's money. We know the pattern

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
This thread has been compromised.... note, this is a faceless forum and would not be surprised if top politicians and there "boys" are very active here. We will not make the same mistakes some people made and be more tactful. #Thread Closed for now
Re: Closed by uchman(m): 5:06am On Apr 17, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:
This thread has been compromised.... note, this is a faceless forum and would not be surprised if top politicians and there "boys" are very active here. We will not make the same mistakes some people made and be more tactful. #Thread Closed for now

You dont have to close this thread like that because you are on the right path...

Dont chicken out brother, yes, there must be opponents.

1 Like

Re: Closed by Okpotud(m): 5:45am On Apr 17, 2020
I'm in okpotud@gmail.com
Re: Closed by Okpotud(m): 5:47am On Apr 17, 2020
I'm in okpotud@gmail.com
Re: Closed by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 17, 2020
uchman:

You dont have to close this thread like that because you are on the right path...

Dont chicken out brother, yes, there must be opponents.

I have not closed it down but going through a different pattern.
Re: Closed by Lovelive: 10:23am On Apr 17, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:

Re: Closed by uchman(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:

angry

Re: Closed by Afospecialk: 8:44am On Apr 19, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:

I checked through your post and I will decline your request of joining unless you are TRUELY ready to change your idealogy or at least compromise. I myself, I am a Yoruba guy, and my main Target and starting point is from the SW and for the south Westerners that will later promote restructuring and regionalism or total disintegration. That is the bigger picture, but believe me, SE and Igbos are not our enemy....I would like Sowore to lead this for us but in a VERY VERY different approach from what he has been doing in the past. He will start from somewhere ( Lagos )..He will not make mention of revolution anymore till he is power as a Governor

You are tribalistic and this movement will need the support of SE and they can take over there region and every region will develop at her own pace.

Then I can discern that your initiative behind the party is to support the SE in actualization of their Biafra which am not against

As a true leader, you should be able to mobilise and convience even ur enemy be persistent sensitisations nd galvanizing them to have a different perspective

I think you are not going to make a good leadership as yu lack major characteristics of a true leader.

Good day
Re: Closed by Afospecialk: 8:47am On Apr 19, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:

I checked through your post and I will decline your request of joining unless you are TRUELY ready to change your idealogy or at least compromise. I myself, I am a Yoruba guy, and my main Target and starting point is from the SW and for the south Westerners that will later promote restructuring and regionalism or total disintegration. That is the bigger picture, but believe me, SE and Igbos are not our enemy....I would like Sowore to lead this for us but in a VERY VERY different approach from what he has been doing in the past. He will start from somewhere ( Lagos )..He will not make mention of revolution anymore till he is power as a Governor

You are tribalistic and this movement will need the support of SE and they can take over there region and every region will develop at her own pace.

I can realize that you just opened a new Monica account on Niaraland just for you to paint yourself a saint and convince others that you never make any tribalistic derogatory comments on Nairaland and you are not a saint but you have start to have a different approach just for you to achieve your self-interest
Re: Closed by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Afospecialk:

I can realize that you just opened a new Monica account on Niaraland just for you to paint yourself a saint and convince others that you never make any tribalistic derogatory comments on Nairaland and you are not a saint but you have start to have a different approach just for you to achieve your self-interest

As I said before, I have always been a silent reader and a guest here for sometime. I am not saying that I am a saint, but also very concerned about my people (Nigerians) as a hole. I made a very big mistake from the beginning of this but with very enlightening and intelligent Nairalanders I have been able to understand that this is a very wrong approach and it will lead to mistakes upon mistakes.......So sorry for starting this thread........

THREAD CLOSED

----------
Note:

I don't promote secessionism in any way or tribalism.

--------
What is wrong in the country is structure
Re: Closed by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 20, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:

You need a muse I must say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Of A Sudden Jubril Turns Buhari / Throwback To Tordue Salem, The Late Vangard Reporter's Social Media Posts. / Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.