Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) (65204 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) / You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK / Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Hoodbilonia: 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
I love this song wen i don high

Good bass on home theater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObJH-7IAM0E

Show ma ley shey( u go fit do am)
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Mraphel: 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
eni4real:
FFK has a good taste for beautiful ladies!!!
Including Bianca
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Vulcanheph(m): 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
Fair girls Dey ever sweet......there is nothing like putting your BBC inside a fair, pink, moist hole.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
Loool. Ogbanje or whatever they call it only exists in Africa. I've not seen girls as beautiful as American girls...Nigerian girls are second, especially edo. Maybe people's orientation would change if they have the opportunity to visit a place like America where a single spot is hard to find in an average american girls grin

The way covid-19 is dealing with them isn't nice angry. I pray for Nigeria, America and the entire world for quick recovery and end to covid-19. Please people, in the spirit of Easter, let's all do same.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mraphel:

Including Bianca
Yes!!!
I want to be like FFK when I grow up!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mrfeel:

Will you say she bleached her kids too?
Who knows? Some actually do. I've met ladies really fair..but they don't have this whitish look. Just saying though.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Shormiey:

Are you pained or what? She is really pretty...very at thaz undecided
Where in my post did I say she isn't pretty
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
kiss
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by nedekid: 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
presleYzzi:
shocked

Is there a scientific name for madness caused by boredom??
What she just said is true. I have heard this from my cousin. He sees a light skin girl and claims she is ogbanje or marine Spirit. Where it is worse is if she is not married. He says she has spiritual hubby and can never marry unless delivered.
I have see ladies he has placed fear in their minds have to pay him to get stuff to deliver them.
I just forwarded this video to him.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by CloudResident(m): 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Uncle Femo like better thing sha. grin
See that beleful smile on im face.

Me set like better thing too.Abeg enjoy yourself jor. cheesy
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Shormiey(m): 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
Quinex:
Where in my pos did I say she isn't pretty
Did I say you said that.....nah!!!.....what brings about bleaching here? Have you seen her kids lately? They are very fair......so you think she is also using cream on her kids ..

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
Shormiey:

Did I say you said that.....nah!!!.....what brings about bleaching here? Have you seen her kids lately? They are very fair......so you think she is also using cream on her kids ..
Some mums bleach their kids. Ask around.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nigerians and our crazy superstitions

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Shormiey(m): 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
Quinex:
Some mums bleach their kids. Ask around.
Ah!!! Wtf is that she might not sha, do you have a prove..... if my wife to be try that shit...make I wait till then.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
presleYzzi:
shocked

Is there a scientific name for madness caused by boredom??
Let me enter my lab and do research ASAP

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by ibkayee(f): 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
sassysure:

I can understand her.
Was called so too when growing up and ravaged by malaria cheesy
Once u are very fair, u be mama iwata cheesy
Even my father in law was sceptical too grin.

I actually know her family. Very well respected family in my town.
Some are as fair as her, some are dark.
Lool really? Nigerians are so superstitious smh

Oh ok, if you know them personally that's fair enough. Also, I don't know if it's just the camera, but her skin is very clear

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
Shormiey:

She is naturally fair.

So many like her around. Nothing new. If u have money and avoid our sun, it will glow.
Naija sun is very harsh on fair skin and makes one age very quick so sometimes looking at the face and hands or exposed body parts make people think it's bleaching.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Mrfeel: 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
Quinex:
Who knows? Some actually do. I've met ladies really fair..but they don't have this whitish look. Just saying though.

From her kids you should know its her natural skin , those kids have being that way from birth, she was into beauty pageant, they don't allow bleached ladies in beauty pageant but natural skin

Well I have met people especially Igbo's that are whiter than her

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by klax(m): 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
godofuck231:
Ogbanjes are weak to men who have patriachian spirits, they protect what they can't destroy and and add wealth to his riches

Haba are you a member of Ogbanje

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Jimmyubah2: 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
wetin u be b4 if no be ogbanje?
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
Na now I see say she fine, I think say she just get light skin.

Only religious people will call you that.

Your husband who thinks 5G is anti Christ is not different from those people.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mrfeel:

From her kids you should know its her natural skin , those kids have being that way from birth, she was into beauty pageant, they don't allow bleached ladies in beauty pageant but natural skin

Well I have met people especially Igbo's that are whiter than her

I'm Igbo and I can tell you in my family, we've got peeps fairer than she is but they don't look WHITISH!!

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Shormiey(m): 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
sassysure:

She is naturally fair.

So many like her around. Nothing new. If u have money and avoid our sun, it will glow.
Naija sun is very harsh on fair skin and makes one age very quick so sometimes looking at the face and hands or exposed body parts make people think it's bleaching.
I didn't say she bleached now....it's Quinex now
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by nedekid: 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
[quote author=Quinex post=88367485] Who knows? Some actually do. I've met ladies really fair..but they don't have this whitish look. Just saying though.[/quote
Extreemly fair ladies, Expecially those that narrowly escaped the albino bullet, when the stay inside Ac from house to car, to office, to airport, to abroad etc, nothing like sunlight and heat beating them, turn out delicately light skined and almost whitish.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Mrfeel: 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Quinex:
I'm Igbo and I can tell you in my family, we've got those fairer than she is but they don't look WHITISH!!

Could be camera effect
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by waynejesus: 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
Please anyone with Samsung 8 up for sale within lagos urgently
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by asahnwaKC: 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Madam clear for rd�
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
She make sense..

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Staro: 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
So true
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
ibkayee:

Lool really? Nigerians are so superstitious smh

Oh ok, if you know them personally that's fair enough. Also, I don't know if it's just the camera, but her skin is very clear
As long as you are not under our harsh sun, and if u are fair, your skin will be like that.
kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) / Viral Video Of Kizz Daniel And His "Scary" Bodyguard (pics/video) / "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.