Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) (65208 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) / You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK / Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
ibkayee:
She's cute. Something unnatural looking to me about her 'fairness' though

Haven't you seen people with more light skinned than her in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by davidodiba(m): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
donbachi:
Boredomoscopy.

Hahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahaha grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Shormiey(m): 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
Muhammadian:

Ofc em plenty ooo....go Uyo....your eyes will pop...village oooooo
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by nedekid: 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
sassysure:

I can understand her.
Was called so too when growing up and ravaged by malaria cheesy
Once u are very fair, u be mama iwata cheesy
Even my father in law was sceptical too grin.

I actually know her family. Very well respected family in my town.
Some are as fair as her, some are dark.
Let's see your picture to understand better grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
Imagine the former Minister and Auntie Kemi working in the same office
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by ibkayee(f): 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Muhammadian:

I've seen people her colour and fairer, I meant it looked more 'enhanced' than natural. Someone who is familiar with her confirmed it's natural however

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
nedekid:

Let's see your picture to understand better grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ibyakees, this man is uncle

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by 001BossMajor(m): 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
When u are been called ogbanje here in Naija it reiterate or rather literally means u are beautiful/facially charming or offensively possessed with evil spirit. So which ever one, u choose for ur self....
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Fragility6: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Dats nice. oya bring ur light skin mk i use am boil yam. Nonsense. U n ur husband fit
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by paix(m): 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
So who fair pass this woman and
ojukwu wife
I think people are too bored and hungry to notice the difference.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by wofayouths(m): 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
freelansa:
Femi Fani-Kayode’s light-skinned wife, Precious Chikwendu speaks on being called an Ogbanje.

She also revealed how pastors used to pray for her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-302wzgOdm/?igshid=1j48jze51tz7h

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L3_ETSdA9A

Okay
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by paix(m): 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
STREETSAN:
Ffk sharp shooter
Is she pregnant already?
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Peterpanny: 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
donbachi:
Boredomoscopy.
u really went to school very well.so happy with ur brain scope.

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by AnanseK(m): 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
So who fair pass this woman and
ojukwu wife

You mean between FFK’s sidechick and his wife?
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Ykc2(m): 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
shes not lying some broke ass niggus in this forum from dark skin region are killing bleaching queen
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
am talking about ffk side chick and ojukwu wife
AnanseK:

You mean between FFK’s sidechick and his wife?
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Felixswagg: 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mummmmy wateeer powerrr oooo
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
truthbitesnaija:
She's very correct. A lot of ladies have suffered this for long, they've been demonized and got the blames of all the misgivings in their relationship or family.

There are Nigerians especially Igbo and Ibibio who are more whitish than her

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
With this kind Cleopatra cap...hm...
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by MWAD(m): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
Boredomology
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
Shormiey:

Ofc em plenty ooo....go Uyo....your eyes will pop...village oooooo

Ibibio people
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by kendological(m): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Quinex:
Lol...you actually look whitish. Effect of bleaching I guess.
Stop hating, she is very fair in complexion, look at her children and stop talking without reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Osobi32(m): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
Have u seen what this lockdown has caused....... What's our business if they call u ogbanje or not? You are not the only one dealing with the boredom. Nonsense
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Odumoye(m): 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Boredomperibus
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by godofuck231: 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
klax:

Haba are you a member of Ogbanje
no a native doctor
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by mechanics(m): 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
donbachi:
Boredomoscopy.
hahahahah
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by mechanics(m): 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
He will be proud of his wife, because she's beautiful.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by godofuck231: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
idonhammer:
Your brain dey there.
am loyal my boss

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by YemyTemmy: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
presleYzzi:
shocked

Is there a scientific name for madness caused by boredom??

Crazeboredomschrizomychology!!!
If you ask me the meaning " do I know"?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by godofuck231: 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
egojeny1:
And how com you knew this??
natgeowild
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Lewisj(m): 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
This use to be a norm in our society, especially for the very fair ones. But times have changed, and are even more loved now. Not the cream toned fairness oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast / Viral Video Of Kizz Daniel And His "Scary" Bodyguard (pics/video) / Sikiru Adeshina A.k.a Arakangudu Is Dead

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.