Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) (65186 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) / You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK / Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by magzey: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
James4bright:

A good number of igbos are naturally light skinned, don't hate.
No be Oyinbo children dem be? Rejected Oyinbo children grin grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by James4bright(m): 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
magzey:
No be Oyinbo children dem be? Rejected Oyinbo children grin grin
Baba your joke nor sweet. Go rest jor. Lol
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by seangy4konji: 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
godofuck231:
may your life be filled with happiness and joy, may God grant you longevity
and u too
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Isoduwa(m): 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
How come i have never meet her
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by kareemkamil(m): 11:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
I no no say, his wife ma self no get senses. Animals.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by mamagee3(f): 1:37am On Apr 13, 2020
I was called an Ogbanje and I am not even light skinned.

I wonder how these people come to such conclusions
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by satowind(m): 3:07am On Apr 13, 2020
freelansa:
Femi Fani-Kayode’s light-skinned wife, Precious Chikwendu speaks on being called an Ogbanje.

She also revealed how pastors used to pray for her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-302wzgOdm/?igshid=1j48jze51tz7h

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L3_ETSdA9A

but she took runs to the next level during her unical Etta agbor days
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by purples25(f): 3:44am On Apr 13, 2020
She's pretty. To those saying she bleached her skin, i don't think so. I've seen a kid that has that same perfect skin naturally. Though one parent isn't Nigerian in that case.

Plus people from the east tend to be fair like that.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by CanadaOrBust: 5:01am On Apr 13, 2020
SciLab:

Quinex is just jealous of the lady's skin. Some jealous ladies in nigeria refer every fair beautiful girl as bleacher due to inferiority complex. grin

The truth is that most fair girls in Nigeria are “bleachers” to one extent or another. Only that sometimes the bleaching is very subtle. If u extremely avoid the sun, that’s a form of bleaching. The first thought that came to my mind too is there was bleaching involved, and I’m certainly not jealous of her.
Also, bleaching is not necessarily always bad.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by nick50(m): 6:00am On Apr 13, 2020
priscaoge:
Ọ dị mma Nne, anyị anụgo. Mana kedụ ihe ị chọrọ ka anyị mee gbasara ya grin?

You should understand that some Nigerians enjoy insulting people they don't know especially on SM. Develop a thick skin if you can or give them back to back if you can't ignore. cheesy cheesy cheesy Many are mad but few are roaming.
..omalicha nwa kedu ka imere?
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 13, 2020
Who can explain what ogbanje is please??
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by rafcrown(m): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2020
Not Ogbanje but Yemoja
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by rafcrown(m): 9:14am On Apr 13, 2020
Google and Ifa.
StacyO:
Who can explain what ogbanje is please??
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Donme2: 9:15am On Apr 13, 2020
OK LA rub black woman cream grin grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Mubby4luv(m): 9:16am On Apr 13, 2020
Quinex:
Who knows? Some actually do. I've met ladies really fair..but they don't have this whitish look. Just saying though.
Foolishness at its peak.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 13, 2020
rafcrown:
Google and Ifa.

Lol
Thanks for the insight but,I'll rather get it from people who have the experience on here.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2020
presleYzzi:
shocked

Is there a scientific name for madness caused by boredom??

It's called Lazo+mania! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
nkemdi89:
See clean skin.

Yours I believe is smoother than the morning dew,a balm to d wounded soul.
When u on bum short,it becomes a gun short babe I like ur style....what say u
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lol...she just keeps looking at herself even in the camera. Narcissistic personality. Bless her, Just wants attention. Is Mr Fani-Kayode not showering her with enough praises?... smiley
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
James4bright:

A good number of igbos are naturally light skinned, don't hate.
Hello..I'm Igbo. I'm not ignorant of what I said. Ciao.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
SciLab:

Quinex is just jealous of the lady's skin. Some jealous ladies in nigeria refer every fair beautiful girl as bleacher due to inferiority complex. grin
I understand the lady in question is your sister and you would go to any length to defend her. She's not even as fair as the ladies in my fam but I know a bleacher when I see one. Read my comment again.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by RTSC: 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
She is not that fine to me. I have seen prettier girls.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

The truth is that most fair girls in Nigeria are “bleachers” to one extent or another. Only that sometimes the bleaching is very subtle. If u extremely avoid the sun, that’s a form of bleaching. The first thought that came to my mind too is there was bleaching involved, and I’m certainly not jealous of her.
Also, bleaching is not necessarily always bad.
Thanks for the clarification...they almost finished me.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by CanadaOrBust: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Quinex:
You came to my rescue. They almost finished me..lol. Thanks for the clarification.

Lol... I was actually just stating my own views. The truth is, unless they’re being hypocritical, or they’re totally naive, no true Nigerian will watch that video without “bleaching” fleeting through their mind
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Lol... I was actually just stating my own views. The truth is, unless they’re being hypocritical, or they’re totally naive, no true Nigerian will watch that video without “bleaching” fleeting through their mind
I only made an innocent comment and they almost ate me raw cheesy
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
who no like better thing
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by SSam01: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
godofuck231:
they are messengers sent to remind man about their origins, many are misunderstood and termed evil, don't mix this up there are wicked ones sent by dirty nasty versions known as the dark sister of olokun, who are more or less witches, initiated at birth or in the dream (spirit world) and sent to torment the said parents.
Ogbanjes manifest wealth and powers of greatness when they locate their mission target on earth, the men are mostly powerful and possess patriachian bloodline powers, a patriarch is a senior figure, father, paterfamilias, leader,elder, grandfather, guiding light, guru,
A patriarch is ordained and called to serve the members
of a particular stake organization. ... A patriarch's primary
responsibility is to give patriarchal blessings to members
in his stake. He also has the authority to give such
blessings to all of his descendants, regardless of what
stake they live in.
iron sharpeneth iron, when an Ogbanje meets the right man on earth , her mission is accomplished, she lives in peace and protects him at any cost, even if it means her guardian spirits fighting for him, if he's loyal and dosent cheat beat or abuse her, mennnnnn he will never know setback, power wealth, spiritual immunity, luck, name it, all belongs to him

Sounds true but its mysterious
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by nadiq1: 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
donbachi:
Boredomoscopy.

Boredomitis....they are infected or inflamed with boredom

Boredomoscopy...viewing, observing, or examining their boredom
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by AnanseK(m): 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
am talking about ffk side chick and ojukwu wife
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by priscaoge(f): 12:30am On Apr 14, 2020
nick50:
..omalicha nwa kedu ka imere?

Nwoke ọma Udo na achị smiley Daalụ kwa cool
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) by Nobody: 9:30am On May 04, 2020
priscaoge:
Ọ dị mma Nne, anyị anụgo. Mana kedụ ihe ị chọrọ ka anyị mee gbasara ya grin?

You should understand that some Nigerians enjoy insulting people they don't know especially on SM. Develop a thick skin if you can or give them back to back if you can't ignore. cheesy cheesy cheesy Many are mad but few are roaming.
Wife matty, ur siggy iz already mind blowing shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Celebrities From Ogun State. / Amara Maduka: Though I Have Sex, I’ve Never Been In Love / Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.