Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States (18387 Views)

Godiya Akwashiki Says Outrage Against N37bn NASS Renovation Budget Misplaced / PDP Probes Senators, Reps For Voting Lawan, Gbaja / Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States by ddeola: 10:02am On Apr 12, 2020
States wey go chop am. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States by oluwasegun007(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2020
Forget... They'll do like say they no see am.

1Billion to each state including FCT..

They should take the remaining.

If I hear, the money wey contractor don dey wait for.
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States by Joefat: 10:04am On Apr 12, 2020
Millions of Nigeria's are suffering of hunger and this people keeping 37billions to renovate This people are cursed..
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States by amosrich(m): 10:04am On Apr 12, 2020
Any how they want to do it,funds will still be stolen...one way or the other...
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States by MrColdsweat: 10:04am On Apr 12, 2020
ruggedtimi:
u have to sound it louder in radios and maybe ur Twitter handle...Not hiding here in nairaland.

I dey mad?

Go through that kain stress for Nigeria?

I'm saving up to purchase a dominican citizenship.
When I get it, I'll apply to have my Nigerian citizenship withdrawn.

I cannot continue to be part of this magnanimous failure called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States by jaxxy(m): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2020
I'm tired of hearing this poorest talk pls. Everybody is been affected by the lockdown. Sm states more than others.
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States by NaijadrivaCars: 10:06am On Apr 12, 2020
They can renovate NASS complex for 37billion but can't build good hospitals.
Failed leaders!
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States by realstars: 10:09am On Apr 12, 2020
This Vary Govenment Are Looters Of The Lootes.
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States by dallyemmy: 10:12am On Apr 12, 2020
Our health centers are in terrible conditions.
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States by ruggedtimi(m): 10:12am On Apr 12, 2020
MrColdsweat:

I dey mad?

Go through that kain stress for Nigeria?

I'm saving up to purchase a dominican citizenship.
When I get it, I'll apply to have my Nigerian citizenship withdrawn.

I cannot continue to be part of this magnanimous failure called Nigeria.
dominican Citizenship should be costing u around $250000-$500000, not easy to save up unless u are doing well urself. There are other cheaper options like citizenship of vanuatu and St Kitts island going for around $150000, St Lucia $100k

1 Like

Re: SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 12, 2020
spot on @ serap!

the utterly useless bunch of irresponsible, self serving legisLOOTERS are only DIVIDED by parties but UNITED in sharing!

execuTHIEVES included.....

the shithole is on a cliff edge!
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States by Mremuchay1: 10:15am On Apr 12, 2020
thank u so much everyone that has helped me, May d God of d helpless grant u all ur heart desires now & always. Amen.
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States by kenodrill: 10:15am On Apr 12, 2020
Someone should please help me tell mr lawan that he doesn't need gloves since he's already putting on marsk.
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States by itsme01: 10:16am On Apr 12, 2020
Budget doesn't mean available fund.. serap should know this
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States by CONFAMA: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Nice. This is how it should be cause without the people, the national Assembly has no relevance

But rather than give it to state, give it to the CBN, let each fund donated go into citizens account

Let there be transparency and accountability!!!

That's the only way, citizens can have access to these funds and be able to utilize it to cushion the effect of this Covid-19!!!

That would be a good one from the National Assembly, even the new cars should be sold!!! They have more than enough already!!!

Yes but they want 2020 ride undecided

1 Like

Re: SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2020
My dick so hard this morning.
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States by Tmissy3000(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2020
T

Re: SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States by Jostoman: 10:20am On Apr 12, 2020
The national assembly is putting pressure on the executive to give money and food to Nigerians for the lockdown, the executive is now using serap to put pressure on the national assembly.
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States by bamasite2: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2020
At gun point
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States by ekestic1976(f): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2020
bjayx:
And if they don't??

They have shared you future and distributed it among themselves. Foolish cynic who doesn't know God.
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States by Stonerobaba(m): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2020
The money should be given to states so that the governors and co will embezzle too? And how did they come up with the sharing formular? Are all states effected? Make dem slow down abeg
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States by Juanmike(m): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2020
To give
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States by Nyoyokoone: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2020
Na the full video me I de wait for! grin
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States by Hottdawgg: 10:27am On Apr 12, 2020
37bn naira to renovate building. These people are crazy. They still don't get it.

Look at lawal in the pic. That is how they will carry his body to the morgue complete with facemask and hand glove
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States by hotseat: 10:30am On Apr 12, 2020
This is more like demanding for an impossibility. However, giving the money to states is tantamount to taking from one band of thieves and handing over to another with the same appellation. As someone suggested above, the money should be managed by the Central Bank for onward distribution to Nigerians using the BVN.
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States by teefaht(f): 10:32am On Apr 12, 2020
Ok.

Happy Easter Nairalanders!
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States by MaxNdu: 10:34am On Apr 12, 2020
SERAP advice come too late. Money wey them don share since kiss
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States by TrueLifeStory: 10:36am On Apr 12, 2020
Please how can I publish my true life story on the front page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins / Benue House Of Assembly Ends In A Rowdy Session Today / Jonathan Didn’t Order Electricity Tariff Reversal, Ex-nerc Chair Replies Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.