Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,587 members, 7,955,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Residents Of Lagos Take To Street Defend Themselves Against Robbers (pic/video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Residents Of Lagos Take To Street Defend Themselves Against Robbers (pic/video) (401 Views)

What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? / This Is What Will Happen If Nigerians Are Allowed To Defend Themselves With Guns / #gospel Street Carnival 2018: Youths Take The Gospel Of Jesus Christ To Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Residents Of Lagos Take To Street Defend Themselves Against Robbers (pic/video) by naijazee2: 9:28am On Apr 12, 2020
Lagosunrest is on the top spot of the Nigerian Twitter trends, and it took the prominent position after residents of some communities in Lagos state took to the streets to defend themselves against robbers amid the lockdown.

In the last few days, there's been reports of robbers taking advantage of the lockdown order issued by President Buhari in the wake of the Coronavirus pandemic, to loot shops and also rob some households.

The reoccurring incident has pushed residents into becoming vigilantes, as they also accused the police of portraying a lackadaisical attitude in curbing the escalated crime rate in the state.

Robbery Reports are coming in from, Alagbado, Agbado, ijaiye, Abule Egba, Agege, Ogba, Akute, Ota, Sango.

To think two of these guys actually grew up in my area and my mama could recognize them.

These boys are not even up to 18, all living with their parents.

Here i was thinking the people perpetrating this evil are the thugs.

Click the link below for the pictures and videos below;

https://www.naijazee.com/2020/04/lagosunrest-trends-as-residents-of.html?m=1

Re: Residents Of Lagos Take To Street Defend Themselves Against Robbers (pic/video) by Makavelli25: 9:32am On Apr 12, 2020
Even in my area here yesterday. We burnt tires till daylight ni
We cant allow them to pack the little we have
Btw check my siggy
Re: Residents Of Lagos Take To Street Defend Themselves Against Robbers (pic/video) by Nwodosis(m): 9:32am On Apr 12, 2020
Haa, OP your Mama recognized the thieves? She will be useful to the Nigerian Police, she will tell the Police the extent she knew them and also tell them the friends of the thieves that she also know. Guy, be arranging the money to bail your Mom the moment Police takes over the matter.
Re: Residents Of Lagos Take To Street Defend Themselves Against Robbers (pic/video) by itsme01: 9:38am On Apr 12, 2020
cool

everybody don wise, who you won rob

Re: Residents Of Lagos Take To Street Defend Themselves Against Robbers (pic/video) by AuroraB(f): 9:39am On Apr 12, 2020
Haha! Ase o tie le grin
That one still dey sag on top rag wey he wear.
Marlian aiye cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Residents Of Lagos Take To Street Defend Themselves Against Robbers (pic/video) by adajoe555: 9:44am On Apr 12, 2020
It is well
Re: Residents Of Lagos Take To Street Defend Themselves Against Robbers (pic/video) by espn(m): 9:48am On Apr 12, 2020
Most of this guyz robbing dont have jobs even before the lockdown. All they do is raise hand for you...hail you to obtain from you. Now the Hailee is broke too and has no money to give the Hailer...
Re: Residents Of Lagos Take To Street Defend Themselves Against Robbers (pic/video) by scrolldown88: 10:06am On Apr 12, 2020
This theives, like our politicians are heartless. People are already suffering. Why add to their pain by robbing them of the little they have
Re: Residents Of Lagos Take To Street Defend Themselves Against Robbers (pic/video) by godofuck231: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2020
naijazee2:

Lagosunrest is on the top spot of the Nigerian Twitter trends, and it took the prominent position after residents of some communities in Lagos state took to the streets to defend themselves against robbers amid the lockdown.

In the last few days, there's been reports of robbers taking advantage of the lockdown order issued by President Buhari in the wake of the Coronavirus pandemic, to loot shops and also rob some households.

The reoccurring incident has pushed residents into becoming vigilantes, as they also accused the police of portraying a lackadaisical attitude in curbing the escalated crime rate in the state.

Robbery Reports are coming in from, Alagbado, Agbado, ijaiye, Abule Egba, Agege, Ogba, Akute, Ota, Sango.

To think two of these guys actually grew up in my area and my mama could recognize them.

These boys are not even up to 18, all living with their parents.

Here i was thinking the people perpetrating this evil are the thugs.

Click the link below for the pictures and videos below;

https://www.naijazee.com/2020/04/lagosunrest-trends-as-residents-of.html?m=1

this is what happens when people are proactive and brave, imagine watching your wife and kids getting raped in your presence, or bein robbed by children who should be in school, kill or be killed, Nigeria has changed so buckle up, good job from the residents

(1) (Reply)

Okada Riders Observed Social Distancing In My Village / How SEO Works / DELE ADESINA AND THE NBA PRESIDENCY IN A TIME LIKE THIS By Adesina Adetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.