Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? (15615 Views)

What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? / This Is What Will Happen If Nigerians Are Allowed To Defend Themselves With Guns / Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Blackhacker(m): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2023
Saw this and I wanted to know what opinion will you defend like this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Zonefree(m): 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2023
I can defend the opinion "there's nothing significant dating a Nigerian girl" this way.

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Goldplucker(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
When ppl say Nothing is permanent!

A fallacious belief that does sit well with lazy ppl.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Lovemeharder(f): 8:16am On Dec 02, 2023
sad
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by crossfm: 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
Hehehe.

The truth.

Most times when you are innocent and everyother person believe you are guilty.

This picture also reminds me about democracy in Nigeria. A picture depicting how the decision and actions of majority will bring untold hardship to few rational and innocent people,who try to make the majority see reasons why they shouldn't vote in bad leaders.

In some cases the decision of the majority is not always right.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by judecares1(m): 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
h
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Rikze: 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
shocked

Rikze:
shocked

Op please explain the picture for some of us. No need to form or comment wetin you know.

Wetin I understand from the picture fit different from wetin another person understand.

So make I wait so that other people go drop their comments.
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by 1Alex: 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
That Nigeria will someday be one.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by michael1508: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
That karma fights for you,that idealogy ain't real,your oppressor might still oppress you tomorrow if you don't change your story.
When people are suffering,it's just life happening and not necessarily a consequences of an action

That being married doesn't make you more responsible than one is not or yet to marry.
Marriage only demands you to be more responsible and not make you overnight responsible.

I have lots of opinionated life principles but these are my few submissions above

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Joshkid(m): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
When people say Nigeria go still better like advanced countries cry

19 Likes

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Ade1177: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
You can't become a millionaire just by following your friends and family to travel abroad

Because you're seeing pictures of jacket and turtle neck standing in front of Old Trafford

You go sweep Road tire and wash toilet

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by RentedReality(m): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
My opinion that the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Truth is, the majority can be wrong. I learnt recently that if a majority agrees on something, it doesn't mean they're right. There is hope for Nigeria. Even if nobody believes things will change, I do.

Please note I have no political affiliation and you don't have to agree with me. That's a beauty of life, we can agree to disagree

7 Likes

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by kokakola: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
Women marry up.
Men marry down.

9 Likes

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by pweeryambre: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
The earth is not round or spherical, it's actually Flat.

3 Likes

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Coder2Client(m): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
They can't all be wrong, though.
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Jennyclay(f): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
Men are scum

1 Like

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
Feminist beliefs.

There's even no second guessing about it.

1 Like

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Frayoworld(m): 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2023
When pple say dat Tinubu will do better Dan Buhari
Or dat Tinubu z different from Buhari
Or dat APC will save Nigeria from APC

8 Likes

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by PencilBox: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2023
Religion.
For the most people

6 Likes

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Image123(m): 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2023
That Jesus is the way, the only way.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by chaarly(m): 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2023
A man helped by God is always better than a man that help himself- Apostle Philip Cephas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by SultanOfPuna: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2023
This picture is 100% what will happen
If Jesus Christ Were to Come back and see how Christianity has been ridiculed very badly

Because He will look at all the man made doctrines, dogma, rossary, virgin Mary idols, tithe scams, pastor private jet, pastor mansion

Jesus will look at all christians
And tell them " YOU ARE ALL WRONG"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Emyzoloye5(m): 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
Just a piece of advice..

Never oppose stupid people in large number, they can be very dangerous, if you lived in the northern part of Nigeria, you will understand better

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by Blackestjunior(m): 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
That I won't make become a BILLIONAIRE

1 Like

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by vincenteger: 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
Tinubu trying to explain to Nigerians that there's no money in the treasury.

2 Likes

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by hofitec286: 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lol

Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by bigdammyj: 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
Reading...
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by diamond68: 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
wink
Re: What Opinion Will You Defend Like This? by mabea: 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
That Jesus is the son of God and He is the saviour of the whole world.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

....finally, I'm A Graduate... / Things That Annoy You On Nairaland / Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.