Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Real Reason For Bringing Chinese Medical Team. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reason For Bringing Chinese Medical Team. (663 Views)

Medical Team For Peter Obi Reaches Out To Taraba State Locals With Style / Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home / Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Reason For Bringing Chinese Medical Team. by zoer(m): 9:39am On Apr 12, 2020
The Nigerian govt is building and installing a new Corona virus treatment unit in N.I.A for rich and powerful.
Julius Berger (ABUMET) have been contracted to make beds and fix a one hundred capacity bed space.
Everything in Nigeria is a joke.
I wish i was allowed to take pictures but i think its still unwise and unfair for this administration to draw a clinical line between the rich and the poor instead of fixing our health centres to accommodate all citizens.

1 Like

Re: Real Reason For Bringing Chinese Medical Team. by crestedaguiyi: 9:44am On Apr 12, 2020
Anything is possible, they should sha open the borders I need to go
Re: Real Reason For Bringing Chinese Medical Team. by donbachi(m): 9:52am On Apr 12, 2020
So the total number of the rich and powerful in nigeria is 100...only abuja plays host to more 2k of them..let say all of dem dey infected same time..u think am na.
Re: Real Reason For Bringing Chinese Medical Team. by Staro: 9:56am On Apr 12, 2020
OP
I thought as much
Re: Real Reason For Bringing Chinese Medical Team. by zoer(m): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2020
Staro:
OP
I thought as much
I was shocked when i saw it ....Julius Berger licked its staffs in the factory (Abumet) to produce the medical Ned's and mattresses...
Re: Real Reason For Bringing Chinese Medical Team. by zoer(m): 11:07am On Apr 12, 2020
donbachi:
So the total number of the rich and powerful in nigeria is 100...only abuja plays host to more 2k of them..let say all of dem dey infected same time..u think am na.
Am not kidding sir...its 100 Ned's that's fixed now but the total is 150 bed...Just imagine the deception.
The govt knew that it won't be possible to allow unauthorized persons into N.I.A and its a secluded place.
Re: Real Reason For Bringing Chinese Medical Team. by zoer(m): 11:08am On Apr 12, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
Anything is possible, they should sha open the borders I need to go
Oga no be only u oo
Re: Real Reason For Bringing Chinese Medical Team. by donbachi(m): 11:12am On Apr 12, 2020
zoer:

Am not kidding sir...its 100 Ned's that's fixed now but the total is 150 bed...Just imagine the deception.
The govt knew that it won't be possible to allow unauthorized persons into N.I.A and its a secluded place.
secluded on earth and excluded in heaven.
Re: Real Reason For Bringing Chinese Medical Team. by Lovelive: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
It's to operate on the 5G stuff in the night while others are sleeping

If you know, you know

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Orji Begins Distribution Of Food Palliatives To Constituents (photos) / BREAKING: Corporate Affairs Commission Headquarters In Abuja Gutted By Fire / Coronavirus: Are We Serious From The Data Avialable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.