Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,921 members, 7,810,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES (41392 Views)

Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) / Innoson Chukwuma Gifts Rev. Jonas Benson Okoye G80 (2023 Model) - Pictures / Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by ngwube1992(m): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
Bighead9:
INNOSON is a scam. So he wants to share 1000 bags of Rice to over 30 million Igbo's in the East.
How many cups will be shared per house hold? I'm disappointed by all Igbo leaders.
@Bighead, you are saying all this because you don't have anything to offer. please appreciate those that can give.
God bless Innoson motors

1 Like

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by LivingSage: 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
How many has the leader of the Ipob Terrorist, the great COWARD shared? cheesy :
Biafra is a very poor republic cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by ChrisKels: 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
yyba:
1000 expired rice to the whole Igbos. chaiii

That expired rice would have fed ur mother here, so that she wouldn't be out publicly begging to be yanshed for just 500 naira

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Anv-yHbUxI

https://www.nairaland.com/5788403/don-jazzy-gifts-n100k-elderly

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Nathphil(m): 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Bighead9:
INNOSON is a scam. So he wants to share 1000 bags of Rice to over 30 million Igbo's in the East.
How many cups will be shared per house hold? I'm disappointed by all Igbo leaders.
How many have you given to your neighbors.
You paint it as if business men must give back to the society. When it comes to politicians you chicken out.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by NnaNna4(m): 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
zionmde:

u are a big disgrace to humanity. I have said it before, parents should stop spending money for dedicating male children till they get to 15yrs. So they don't spend their little resources in idiiiots like dis one. Wen this one was born people celebrated o

� Lol Abi
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by ngwube1992(m): 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
LivingSage:
How many has the leader of the Ipob Terrorist, the great COWARD shared? cheesy :
Mr man were are you from self, because had it been you know well about the name you mentioned you will not be talking all this trash
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by donjancd19(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Bighead9:

Go to school you said no,,I wonder why you couldn't read and comprehends a common write up.So you don't know the different between Nnewi community and the Igbos in south east.

Let me inform you that all Anambra communities are raising fund to assist their communities during this quarantine and yet you bloody African booty scratchers said Igbos don't like them self.

Get a life

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Emmaxy9(m): 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
ChrisKels:

That expired rice would have fed ur mother here, so that she wouldn't be out publicly begging to be yanshed for just 500 naira

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Anv-yHbUxI

https://www.nairaland.com/5788403/don-jazzy-gifts-n100k-elderly

Oh. My...

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by LivingSage: 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
How well can I know about Ipob terrorist again? U can tell me more
ngwube1992:

Mr man were are you from self, because had it been you know well about the name you mentioned you will not be talking all this trash
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by donjancd19(m): 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
LivingSage:

Olosho like you,shebi Una say if Nigeria divide Na igbos go suffer am,how market Na.e never reach one month Una don dey sell Una puna for peanuts change.I pit una

1 Like

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by LivingSage: 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
When you speaks, try and speak with your senses.
donjancd19:

Olosho like you,shebi Una say if Nigeria divide Na igbos go suffer am,how market Na.e never reach one month Una don dey sell Una puna for peanuts change.I pit una
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by wasi9ice: 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Bighead9:
,,, l guess you didn't read the write-up well
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by BanevsJoker(m): 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
seunmsg:

You can call that guy to order without the ethnic snide. Tinubu or his ethnic group did not send him to make such a silly comment.
He didn't say anything about ethnicity.
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by BanevsJoker(m): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
Bighead9:
When did you elect him into Government?
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by AroOkigbo(m): 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

How much has scar face tinubu shared?
Ar you naturally this wicked? lol
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Miracle1991: 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Gkemz:

When you add his contributions to what other philanthropists in Anambra donated to the government of Anambra state, it will be enough to go round. Stop hating. No matter how big or little, a gift has to be appreciated. How many has Tinubu donated from his bullion vans?
200 million naira
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by AroOkigbo(m): 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
Babatunde40:

It is impossible for innoson to share expired rice. The east has rice mills in every state. They have fresh rice. And innoson has a good patriotic health. Someone who is ready to use his factory to produce ventilators. He can't share fake rice. He is more than that.

I know you will be wondering why a Yoruba is defending igbos. It is because there are good and bad people everywhere. If i see good, I will say it. If I see bad, someone like you, I will say it
God bless you.
Because of this comment by a non-Igbo, I'll stop making any negative ethnic/religion related comments on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Miracle1991: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

#200,000000.(200million naira)
Don't even try to compare the small boy with Tinubu .
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by seunmsg(m): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
BanevsJoker:

He didn't say anything about ethnicity.

Why did he mention Tinubu if his intention is not a snide at his ethic group?
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Dollabiz: 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
ohh
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Karemarealty288(m): 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
Miracle1991:
After the show up they will be packed back to the store.
BTW 1000 bags divided by 3000000(3million) people is equal to 3cups each person.

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Urchman200: 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
Miracle1991:
BTW 1000 bags divided by 3000000(3million) people is equal to 3cups each person.
is innosson the only person that have donated to Anambra people, if all in his capacity donates like this don't u think that Anambra people will have sufficient? No need for the bad energy is an individual effort ok.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Urchman200: 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
seunmsg:

You can call that guy to order without the ethnic snide. Tinubu or his ethnic group did not send him to make such a silly comment.
this is the best comments I ever seen from u ,keep it's up tribe helps no one ,we should see each other as human first before where we come from.
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by nobilie: 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

Ova, the person you quoted referring to Tinubu, is that person a Yoruba? Why make a good reply of yours tribalistic?

This nairaland is no longer for grown ups sef
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by chukel(m): 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Shebi wailers said Nigeria isn't producing any rice let alone producing enough. My question is, where are all these bags of rice from, innoson, dangote, uzodinmma, other politicians and philanthropists coming from. Rice farmers are really cashing out.
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by friday2011(m): 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
Bighead9:

Na wa, una must see something talk... The guy don give now, u still complain say in na scam, pls explain how innoson take be scam,

Pls how did anambra population amount to 30million? And who told you he is giving relief to all the people in anambra?

In your senseless complaint up there, the 1,000 bags of rice he gave is small abi?

Ok, lets assume a bag goes for 25k, that is 25,000,000 (twenty five million naira)

Has he not tried, he has also given to the federal government task Team on covid19, he has given a lot, you better appreciate him or keep your dirty mouth shot.

Pls think of what you will do with your life and have a positive impact and stop blaming others for your miserable life, stop attacking pple online, if you cannot solve a problem, don't add to it.

Before you quote me, I am not igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Switruth: 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
Miracle1991:
Also their rich men are donating to only South eastern state, but their poor men are asking for the one Dangote,Otedola,Rabiu,Elumelu, Atiku, Tinubu donated. Why? Why do you want to share from the 2billion donated by Dangote but you don't share the one donated by Innosson to others?
Some people are borned tribalist.
. Really?
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by ScotMisile: 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Miracle1991:
Also their rich men are donating to only South eastern state, but their poor men are asking for the one Dangote,Otedola,Rabiu,Elumelu, Atiku, Tinubu donated. Why? Why do you want to share from the 2billion donated by Dangote but you don't share the one donated by Innosson to others?
Some people are borned tribalist.
You need help.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by friday2011(m): 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Urchman200:
is innosson the only person that have donated to Anambra people, if all in his capacity donates like this don't u think that Anambra people will have sufficient? No need for the bad energy is an individual effort ok.

God bless you jare...

Person give, they will complain... he no give, they will still complain...

Miserable People.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by yyba: 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
Prechgold1180:

Oga has your father or any body from your dirty lineage done anything to help
Poor man broke mentality
so donation must be announced ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercedes’ ₦71m AMG G 63 Battles It Out With Suzuki’s ₦7.6m Jimny / Which Benz Model Would You Recommend If Reliability &cheap Parts Were A Priority / Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.