Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES (41394 Views)

Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) / Innoson Chukwuma Gifts Rev. Jonas Benson Okoye G80 (2023 Model) - Pictures / Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Deyemz(f): 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Ibe28: 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
Sylraph1:
Ka CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA gozie ya Na ezi n'ulo.....
Ka odiri anyi Nile na mma...
iseee
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Cj4charles(m): 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
Miracle1991:
After the show up they will be packed back to the store.
BTW 1000 bags divided by 3000000(3million) people is equal to 3cups each person.
Also their rich men are donating to only South eastern state, but their poor men are asking for the one Dangote,Otedola,Rabiu,Elumelu, Atiku, Tinubu donated. Why? Why do you want to share from the 2billion donated by Dangote but you don't share the one donated by Innosson to others?
Some people are borned tribalist.
blind man, I know u don't have eyes to see Emeka Ofor's donation

1 Like

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Jeffrey3322(m): 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
[/b][b][/b][b][b][/b]
zionmde:

u are a big disgrace to humanity. I have said it before, parents should stop spending money for dedicating male children till they get to 15yrs. So they don't spend their little resources in idiiiots like dis one. Wen this one was born people celebrated o
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Ebenfat: 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
If I hear say he no try for your mouth ehn. If your useless govt had bought legislation cars from him . He would have done better. Wasted 40billion to Japan economy

1 Like

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Ezmans: 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Miracle1991:
BTW 1000 bags divided by 3000000(3million) people is equal to 3cups each person.
Also their rich men are donating to only South eastern state, but their poor men are asking for the one Dangote,Otedola,Rabiu,Elumelu, Atiku, Tinubu donated. Why? Why do you want to share from the 2billion donated by Dangote but you don't share the one donated by Innosson to others?
you don't have sence at all the rice is for nnewi community.ode

1 Like

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by chinex11(m): 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
Miracle1991:

At least he shared something compared to some persons that only do for political reasons

1 Like

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Goddard(m): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
seunmsg:

We should appreciate him for the donation. You don’t expect him to provide 3m bags of rice. The 1000 bags he donated can actually feed over 6000 people for about three months. That’s very commendable as far as I’m concerned.

1kg of rice will feed 6 persons for a breakfast, dinner or lunch.

1 bag of rice is 50kg. 1000 bags is 50,000 kg.
Therefore 50,000kg will feed 300,000 people for BDL (breakfast, dinner or lunch).
Now divide this figure by 3, you'll discover that 100,000 people will be fed a day if they eat only rice (B, D and L).
Divide this figure by 30 (days in a month) you'll have 3,333.33. Hence, 3,333 people will be fed for a month if they eat rice B, D and L.

He has done well, Simple!

Meanwhile call/WhatsApp your Dietitian for expert advice. 08136491737
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
Pls someone should help me,this lockdown has not been easy for me,I haven't taken anything apart from the bread I took this morning,and I don't have any hope of what I will eat tomorrow.pls help me.2085101641.uba
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Laid2001: 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
This is a good gesture.
I hope most rich men will come out to help in this period of need.
Nigeria as a country is poor but we have some rich men. We need to come out and help each other.
Also people who can afford to feed themselves should not go and struggle with this rice with the poor who really needs it.
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by goaldynman(m): 12:17am On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:

Why did he mention Tinubu if his intention is not a snide at his ethic group?

Any time you hear someone mention Tinubu, you will come out of your hole vibrating!!

I am cocksure you have a graven image of Tinubu in your house which you worship every morning! I am also sure you are ready to lay down your life for the bloody unscrupulous politician because of the peanut he pays you!!
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Realfrankie(m): 12:42am On Apr 13, 2020
That's the best thing to do

Not all this Banks doing eye service by dashing FG money instead of their customers
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Realtizzy(m): 5:18am On Apr 13, 2020

Miracle1991:
You are a clown
An Igbo man by name Emeka Offor made highest donation equipment worth 12billion that is been shared to hospital across Nigeria
All the igbo business men in Lagos are the ones sustaining yorubas
Make ur research oponu
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by fimberfrancis: 5:25am On Apr 13, 2020
The federal government and state government should continue to patronise IVM Innoson company for all their automobile. It is high time we thought home. This Covid-19 pandemic should make us have a rethink in our flair for foreign products. His automobiles are durable and specified for our weather and road.
Other billionaire in Anambra should follow suit because this is the the best period one should identify with his people in terms of provision of palliatives to cushion the ugly effect of this total lock down.
The federal government and state government should continue to patronise IVM Innoson company for all their automobile. It is high time we thought home. This Covid-19 pandemic should make us have a rethink in our flair for foreign products. His automobiles are durable and specified for our weather and road.
Other billionaire in Anambra should follow suit because this is the the best period one should identify with his people in terms of provision of palliatives to cushion the ugly effect of this total lock down.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Commandoabdul(m): 8:15am On Apr 13, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

How much has scar face tinubu shared?

Have u forgotten he donated 200 million and Lagos State is doing fine.
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Lorechino(m): 8:20am On Apr 13, 2020
*Freaky Freaky!!!!!*��
*stay wet � and erect� 24/7 daily with jolly jolly posts GreyTv is for matured minds only�️��� join below��*

https:///2348036921589?text=Hello%20GreyTv�%F0%9F%20I%20am%20interested%20in%20your%20channel%20my%20name%20is_______
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by greatreality: 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Miracle1991:
I always felt pity when I read a comment like this, that young ones who are meant to reason forward are the ones filled with so much backwards, hatred and wickedness over one another. May God deliver the youths from this habit.
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by olamariamjonez(m): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Half bread is better than none.
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Daniel058(m): 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Miracle1991:
Elumelu is not an igbo Man. Google is your friend
. ] lol I should be the one telling you to Google his name but lemme help you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercedes’ ₦71m AMG G 63 Battles It Out With Suzuki’s ₦7.6m Jimny / Which Benz Model Would You Recommend If Reliability &cheap Parts Were A Priority / Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.