Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES (41391 Views)

Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) / Innoson Chukwuma Gifts Rev. Jonas Benson Okoye G80 (2023 Model) - Pictures / Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Buharigoodluck(m): 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
Miracle1991:
After the show up they will be packed back to the store.
BTW 1000 bags divided by 3000000(3million) people is equal to 3cups each person.
Also their rich men are donating to only South eastern state, but their poor men are asking for the one Dangote,Otedola,Rabiu,Elumelu, Atiku, Tinubu donated. Why? Why do you want to share from the 2billion donated by Dangote but you don't share the one donated by Innosson to others?
Some people are borned tribalist.
. what of emeka ofor donated to Nigeria government nko, are we not one Nigeria?m
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by yyba: 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
Correcto:
I am not Ibo or IPOB but people like you are just waste to this country. You are counter productive, you contribute nothing but insult. Get a life
where is the insult here?
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Daniel058(m): 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
yyba:
1000 expired rice to the whole Igbos. chaiii
Chai see insults oo .. haven't you ever heard about Abakaliki or Imo rice?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Daniel058(m): 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Miracle1991:
BTW 1000 bags divided by 3000000(3million) people is equal to 3cups each person.
Also their rich men are donating to only South eastern state, but their poor men are asking for the one Dangote,Otedola,Rabiu,Elumelu, Atiku, Tinubu donated. Why? Why do you want to share from the 2billion donated by Dangote but you don't share the one donated by Innosson to others?
Tony Elumelu is an Igbo Man
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Buharigoodluck(m): 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Babatunde40:

It is impossible for innoson to share expired rice. The east has rice mills in every state. They have fresh rice. And innoson has a good patriotic health. Someone who is ready to use his factory to produce ventilators. He can't share fake rice. He is more than that.

I know you will be wondering why a Yoruba is defending igbos. It is because there are good and bad people everywhere. If i see good, I will say it. If I see bad, someone like you, I will say it
you are Yoruba with good character and truthfulness

1 Like

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Miracle1991: 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
Buharigoodluck:
. what of emeka ofor donated to Nigeria government nko, are we not one Nigeria?m
where is that of Peter obi, Innosson,etc
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Miracle1991: 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Daniel058:
Tony Elumelu is an Igbo Man
Elumelu is not an igbo Man. Google is your friend
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Miracle1991: 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
ScotMisile:

You need help.
for saying the truth abi?
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by mamaafrik(m): 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
Nonsense. There is Anambra rice produced in nearby Amichi but he went to buy foriegn rice. Nnewi people and their stupidity.
that is a local Rice not foreign.
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by mechanics(m): 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Miracle1991:
Why did you say so?
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by DesChyko: 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
zionmde:

u are a big disgrace to humanity. I have said it before, parents should stop spending money for dedicating male children till they get to 15yrs. So they don't spend their little resources in idiiiots like dis one. Wen this one was born people celebrated o

At least 90 igbo people like me liked this comment.

Tribalism can make Nigerians blind sha. Works everytime sad

1 Like

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by blowjohn(m): 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
Babatunde40:

It is impossible for innoson to share expired rice. The east has rice mills in every state. They have fresh rice. And innoson has a good patriotic health. Someone who is ready to use his factory to produce ventilators. He can't share fake rice. He is more than that.

I know you will be wondering why a Yoruba is defending igbos. It is because there are good and bad people everywhere. If i see good, I will say it. If I see bad, someone like you, I will say it

Chai.
1 imaginary cold beer for u.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by AmTruth: 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nice one Innoson

God bless Anambra.

God bless Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by BanevsJoker(m): 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
seunmsg:

Why did he mention Tinubu if his intention is not a snide at his ethic group?
You are reaching. Too far I must say. One person made donations, the other didn't. Instead of criticising Innoson, ask Tinubu what is delaying his own donations.
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by pasol4real(m): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
Miracle1991:
See how blind n tribalistic you are
Who did adeleke donate to
Is elumelu not Igbo
Is wigwe of AccessBank not igbo
Oga u should be ashamed of yourself

1 Like

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by MYHUBBY: 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ardar:

On the contrary, it's a South west thing cuz you see dear, this is not the first time your people have shown the world how wretched they are.

Last year it was groundnut oil and oranges, this year is red oil straight from the dirty gutters.

but it's southeast thing to be giving your wealthy people EBA and egusi. even when I think because of period that run in Lady body, Igbo ladies will not be in the circle of foolishness that's the trademark of East, I was wrong all along

bia, was it your biabia or yam legs that's preventing function reasoning in that ya big head? you painted the East I do visit regularly heaven on earth?

the poverty in East can only match North, Yoruba ain't you people mate. you can keep envying them till your last breath, it still won't change the fact that they're your boss

when I think there would be some few of sensible left in East, she proved me wrong. what a region full of unnecessary hate
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by pasol4real(m): 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
Miracle1991:
Elumelu is not an igbo Man. Google is your friend
You an olodo he is an Igbo man from delta state

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by abbiboy: 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Miracle1991:
U have a problem an is called boredom.
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by pasol4real(m): 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
MYHUBBY:

but it's southeast thing to be giving your wealthy people EBA and egusi. even when I think because of period that run in Lady body, Igbo ladies will not be in the circle of foolishness that's the trademark of East, I was wrong all along

bia, was it your biabia or yam legs that's preventing function reasoning in that ya big head? you painted the East I do visit regularly heaven on earth?

the poverty in East can only match North, Yoruba ain't you people mate. you can keep envying them till your last breath, it still won't change the fact that they're your boss

when I think there would be some few of sensible left in East, she proved me wrong. what a region full of unnecessary hate
Chai, Yoruba, igbo boss? You sure say u never go smoke something or your head dey pain you.?
Even the white world respect n are afraid of ndigbos
So much so that the mighty USA named the igbos as the most intelligent black race on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Lewisj(m): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hmm, I pray the bags doesn't end up in the house of one person. He would have appointed people from his team to distribute the bags of rice.
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Cantonese: 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
Miracle1991:

And you are not aware of the 600 beds center donated by Dangote to Kano, his state towards that purpose? If all the wealthy would donate to their coommunities and states won't it help in making the lives of their better more comfortable?

Since those you mentioned donated to the federal purse for the purpose of service to the entire nation, then the people have reason to look forward to what they should get from it.
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by MYHUBBY: 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
pasol4real:

Chai, Yoruba, igbo boss? You sure say u never go smoke something or your head dey pain you.?
Even the white world respect n are afraid of ndigbos
So much so that the mighty USA named the igbos as the most intelligent black race on earth.

lolz! another self delusion dummy. on which article did USA made Igbo the most intelligent black race lol? USA is a country not a person or what's this the most intelligent dummy in Africa blabbing about

Igbo are the most naive human to ever exist on planet earth, it's in this your leaders capitalize on. your naivety destroyed Nigeria political system, rendered most smooth regional govt useless and relegated you below minority tribe

as far as I'm concern, Igbo man intelligence is not even close to some northern elites. the business you people blab about, how many of your kinsmen can measure with Dangote and other northern business man

I repeat Yoruba ain't mate with you people, your ignorance and arrogance keep ridiculing you people naivety but you won't know
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Aphizium: 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Some Nigerians will always talk without their No 6, wat has some of them done to help others in need. If u can't commend the man, please keep ur yeye hate to yourself... No be Nigerian ein be

1 Like

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by pasol4real(m): 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
MYHUBBY:

lolz! another self delusion dummy. on which article did USA made Igbo the most intelligent black race lol? USA is a country not a person or what's this the most intelligent dummy in Africa blabbing about

Igbo are the most naive human to ever exist on planet earth, it's in this your leaders capitalize on. your naivety destroyed Nigeria political system, rendered most smooth regional govt useless and relegated you below minority tribe

as far as I'm concern, Igbo man intelligence is not even close to some northern elites. the business you people blab about, how many of your kinsmen can measure with Dangote and other northern business man

I repeat Yoruba ain't mate with you people, your ignorance and arrogance keep ridiculing you people naivety but you won't know
This guy must be a novice or a kid
U really need to be schooled
I don’t have your time

1 Like

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by yeyeosoronga: 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
gambia:
Very commendable, Its better than all those people donating to FG.

Those donating to FG are not donating directly to FG, but to the Cacovid initiative.
They have successfully built 2 centres in Lagos and Port Harcourt , waiting for covid patients. There are 4 more centres to be built in Enugu, Kano, Sokoto and Maiduguri.
I think Kano is also done or almost completed.
I'm not sure who is ready to go to Maiduguri to go and set up the place, but we wait and see.
Port Harcourt covid center:

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by MYHUBBY: 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
pasol4real:

This guy must be a novice or a kid
U really need to be schooled
I don’t have your time

your 2kb IQ can't measure with what I know except you want to disgrace yourself

USA name Igbo the most intelligent black race ? is that the thing that brainwashed nnamdi KANU told you his foot lickers again? grin

you've taken chest beating to international level, from we developed Nigeria to we developed the World, now you've taken the chest beating to international level? sigh!

it must be demeaning and stressful to be Igbo right now with all this unnecessary hype from you overgrown babies

1 Like

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by Ruthchy(f): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
Bro he did not call his ethnic group, he only called the man names
seunmsg:

You can call that guy to order without the ethnic snide. Tinubu or his ethnic group did not send him to make such a silly comment.
Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by CrestMan: 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
You can watch Pastor Chris Oyakhilome right now for a life transforming Easter program. Time is 6pm.
You can also connect online through the LIVETV MOBILE APP!

Re: Innoson Shares 1000 Bags Of Rice, Gifts Anambra An Ambulance- PICTURES by seunmsg(m): 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ruthchy:
Bro he did not call his ethnic group, he only called the man names

He could as well have called Peter Obi or Okorocha’s name now. Why Tinubu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercedes’ ₦71m AMG G 63 Battles It Out With Suzuki’s ₦7.6m Jimny / Which Benz Model Would You Recommend If Reliability &cheap Parts Were A Priority / Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.