Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,889 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

A Solution To Covid 19 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Solution To Covid 19 (190 Views)

Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 / Bovi: "Ladies In Unhappy Relationship/marriage, I Have A Solution For You.." / Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Solution To Covid 19 by Nggs121: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2020
I don't know why people seem to be looking past the obvious but;

We have all watched on television where men of God have healed numerous individuals of incurable afflictions

And as it is now, the world is experiencing a pandemic

A certain man of God has also said that people cannot be infected in church also
So:

Why don't world leaders call upon these men of the spirit to make short work of this virus?

And why don't we convert all their mammoth churches to hospitals and quarantine zones so that the risk of infection to medical personnel will be removed?
Hope I am making sense. Just my thoughts though.
What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful / Buy Mtn 1gb @440 Whatsapp Me: Http:///2348109319667 / Watch: Banky W Emphasizes On Importance Of Hand Washing....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.