Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

What Is Your Greatest Mistake In Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Your Greatest Mistake In Life (486 Views)

What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge And Achievement As A First Born Daughter? / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Greatest Mistake In Life by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
mine is venturing into sport betting and virtual . now i dont know how to undo it.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Mistake In Life by xcabczyxabczzzz: 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
novice22:
mine is venturing into sport betting and virtual . now i dont know how to undo it.

Why do you think you keep going back?
Re: What Is Your Greatest Mistake In Life by Oluromantic: 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
Leave sport betting. Try baba ijebu
Re: What Is Your Greatest Mistake In Life by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Why do you think you keep going back?
i dont know why, i'm trying to get back my lost cash and i ended up giving them more. pls what do i need to do to let go.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Mistake In Life by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
Oluromantic:
Leave sport betting. Try baba ijebu
how
Re: What Is Your Greatest Mistake In Life by genimpact: 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
There is a saying that to stop an addiction you have to replace it with another addiction.

Albeit, the replacement must be a positive/good one, so that you don't go from frying pan to fire.

That said, which skill/hobby/expertise have you always wanted to develop? Pick the replacement addiction from it and soar high.

Enjoy your day.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Mistake In Life by harsysky(m): 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
genimpact:
There is a saying that to stop an addiction you have to replace it with another addiction.

Albeit, the replacement must be a positive/good one, so that you don't go from frying pan to fire.

That said, which skill/hobby/expertise have you always wanted to develop? Pick the replacement addiction from it and soar high.

Enjoy your day.

This is the best advice. Lemme add this to it. The overall aim of your addiction is geared towards making money. Think of something positive, even if you haven't done it before, that you can do and had made money for a good number of people, indulge in it and in no time, you will make that money with the same passion you have for betting.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Mistake In Life by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Remaining in Nigeria.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Mistake In Life by Oyiboman69: 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mine is procrastination... I've learnt my lesson the hard way embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is Your Greatest Mistake In Life by Ladylite: 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
novice22:

Wrong thread.

You wanted to hear other people's worst mistake but you have learned that no one will come here to share it. Rather they will feast on your own gambling addiction mistake.

What were u thinking? Where u trying to find comfort in knowing that you are not the only one in a mess? See, wisdom of life is to keep your mess to yourself until you find someone who can solve it for you
Re: What Is Your Greatest Mistake In Life by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
I have no regrets in life.
All I have are lessons.

By the order of the Peaky blinders.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Mistake In Life by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ladylite:

Wrong thread.

You wanted to hear other people's worst mistake but you have learned that no one will come here to share it. Rather they will feast on your own gambling addiction mistake.

What were u thinking? Where u trying to find comfort in knowing that you are not the only one in a mess? See, wisdom of life is to keep your mess to yourself until you find someone who can solve it for you
mumu
Re: What Is Your Greatest Mistake In Life by Ladylite: 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
novice22:
mumu

Okponu

(1) (Reply)

I Don Tire... / Man Dies After Family Allegedly Unplugged Ventilator To Switch On Air Cooler / 4 Important Things To Consider When Purchasing A Mattress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.