Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) (28063 Views)

I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) / A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) / How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by Slawormir: 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by Lawdis(m): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Kidney wetin?? Why e no be intestine beans sauce or brockos beans sauce

Abeg all these food thread dn do

1 Like

Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by pauldon49(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Good one
Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by Adrian9(m): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
If you like call am lung beans sauce,dem go still look the same,smell the same for the other side of your digestive track! What's more? You go hungry again!

This life...............,pitiful vain!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
Those when dey find wife oya O. Food don set
Fine girl who can cook esp for those whose hearts are in their stomachs wink

1 Like

Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by Segzy19: 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
Guys, embark on this at your and regret it. Why?
Kidney beans will take like forever (at least 6 - 7) to cook and be soft. That's when you will realise you have entered one-chance. Your gas, kerosene or electric cooker go hear am. Yes, it's sweet and nice to eat but the cooking is something I will never try again in my life.

1 Like

Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by 2nattie(m): 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
Segzy19:
Guys, embark on this at your and regret it. Why?
Kidney beans will take like forever (at least 6 - 7) to cook and be soft. That's when you will realise you have entered one-chance. Your gas, kerosene or electric cooker go hear am. Yes, it's sweet and nice to eat but the cooking is something I will never try again in my life.

Pressure pot will sort this out. Kindly get one

1 Like

Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by Sagitan(m): 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
prekumohtim:

If you like call it intestine sauce , shawama, pizza , etc but one thing I know: at the mention of EBA and SOUP every other useless food shall bow
Correct African Man grin

1 Like

Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by 2cribz: 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Leave rice for the indians. Indians fit chop white rice only no stew together with smoked fish direct
Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by favouronemu: 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
prekumohtim:

If you like call it intestine sauce , shawama, pizza , etc but one thing I know: at the mention of EBA and SOUP every other useless food shall bow

My brother God bless you for it is not man that has revealed this to you but the holy spirit... EBA IS THE GREATEST DISCOVERING BY A BLACK MAN .... THE TRUE GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

1 Like

Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by faithfull18(f): 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
RealEzee:
Kidney beans sauce make sense, but wait na da small portion of rice u chop? U belleful so?
Do you have Geepee in your tummy.
Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by pocohantas(f): 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
I put it in my curry sauce, but I have never tried using it independently. I will try this sometime and see how it goes.
Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by returncole: 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
Finally... I got a wife material from Nairaland... Praise God for me.. Happy Sunday.. kiss grin grin

1 Like

Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
ToluNazzal:

I used just one sachet tomato. It all depends on the quantity of your pepper. There's no hard rule. Some people prepare it without tomato.
is it until you use 100 sachets of tomatoes that you will acknowledge the face that you made use of tomatoes ?
Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by kevwemike: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
ToluNazzal:

I used just one sachet tomato. It all depends on the quantity of your pepper. There's no hard rule. Some people prepare it without tomato.
pls was the kidney beans Grinded b4 adding it to the soup
Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by MandalorianCree: 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
Simisola Badwell on kitchen gurus.
Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by RealEzee(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
faithfull18:

Do you have Geepee in your tummy.
oh that's small for me oooo, if my crew see with this type of portion Bae will start crying that her no sweet again, u know what da means na
Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by NaijadrivaCars: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
ToluNazzal:
Kidney Beans sauce can replace your traditional tomato stew and i ate it with rice. but it can be eaten with anything you want.

Here's a video of me preparing it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n_a0nu9CQo

Wow! Anything that replaces tomato and fine?
Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
See red oxide, looks like menstrual flow with rice, an afonjite delicacy ,I presume.
Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by Ishilove: 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
Reference:

Swallow is poison the older you get. Do you know how many kilometers you have jog to burn off a standard serving. Not worth it at all.
What of smaller portions?

Our ancestors ate swallow daily and lived to ripe old age

1 Like

Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by Torie8(f): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
Froshloaded:
smiley
Jollof
Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by naptu2: 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ishilove:

What of smaller portions?

Our ancestors ate swallow daily and lived to ripe old age

Hm.
Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by dakem: 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
Join our online class and learn how to make the following
�Yoghurt
�5 types of snacks
�5 types of cake
�5 types of small chops
Perfect fondant making for ur cake
�Perfect party jollof rice
�Perfect party fried rice
�Liquid soap
�3 types of turban
�How to make chinchin and d packaging
�Bread making

If interested join the WhatsApp link for just #500
https:///K0KH7WMgxQb11wpDFgXL75
Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kidney beans sure are versatile.
Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by Lickagirl(f): 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Kidney wetin?? Why e no be intestine beans sauce or brockos beans sauce

Abeg all these food thread dn do
. You’re soo funny
Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by Segzy19: 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
I have pressure pot but I am telling you from experience that you will still consume a lot of your energy (gas or electricity)
2nattie:

Pressure pot will sort this out. Kindly get one
Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by officialfestus(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
grin
prekumohtim:

Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
Lickagirl:
. You’re soo funny

Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by techtechh: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
ToluNazzal:
Kidney Beans sauce can replace your traditional tomato stew and i ate it with rice.

How long does it take the kidney beans to become soft.

Does it take time like normal white beans
Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by techtechh: 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
ToluNazzal:
Kidney Beans sauce can replace your traditional tomato stew and i ate it with rice. but it can be eaten with anything you want.

Here's a video of me preparing it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n_a0nu9CQo

How long does it take the kidney beans to become soft.

Does it take time like normal white beans

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Border Closure Causes Stock Fish Scarcity In Nigerian Markets / See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) / Amazing Gigantic Wedding Cake (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.