Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California (28020 Views)

December Month Of Foodie And The Season Of Demand / Snake Foodie / 10 Ways To Spot A Foodie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hey Nairalanders, it’s your girl Mstravelindiva!

Traveling to Northern California soon? Then check these places out! I just enjoyed a long weekend there which was awesome!

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
Great wine and food go hand in hand!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Excellent Thai food!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Wine and Cheese Pairing

9 Likes

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
More wine tasting

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by youngsahito(m): 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Hey Nairalanders, it’s your girl Mstravelindiva!

Traveling to Northern California soon? Then check these places out! I just enjoyed a long weekend there which was awesome!
are u a tourist or u are base in America?

11 Likes

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by wis3(m): 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
sauce in the bowl looks like gbegiri smiley

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by SpreshMan: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lovely.

What phone are you using ma'am? I love the camera

3 Likes

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 8:19am On Jun 26, 2022
Great Italian food and wine!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 8:20am On Jun 26, 2022
youngsahito:
are u a tourist or u are base in America?

I live in the US (Arizona) and visited California as a tourist. My husband is Nigerian (Igbo).

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 8:21am On Jun 26, 2022
SpreshMan:
Lovely.

What phone are you using ma'am? I love the camera

Hey friend, I’m using my iPhone 12.

Thank you!

41 Likes

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by KUNZEH(m): 9:09am On Jun 26, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 9:24am On Jun 26, 2022
KUNZEH:
Nice one

Thanks friend, let me know if you have any questions.

Good food, good mood! wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

I live in the US (Arizona) and visited California as a tourist. My husband is Nigerian (Igbo).
Your pictures are nice.....how do people cope with seafood sef I tried it once at a chinese restaurant and I almost puked... infact I told them to put the food in a takeout box, while I ordered a different dish

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by maysimsimple(m): 11:53am On Jun 26, 2022
How person wan belleful eating all this kain leaf food

uote author=Mstravelindiva post=114154304]Great wine and food go hand in hand![/quote]

13 Likes

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kaiair:

Your pictures are nice.....how do people cope with seafood sef I tried it once at a chinese restaurant and I almost puked... infact I told them to put the food in a takeout box, while I ordered a different dish

I certainly would recommend eating only at a reputable restaurant to ensure the food is handled and cooked properly. Some seafood can be eaten raw (I.e. sushi, oysters, etc.), however, it definitely needs to be prepared properly.

Thai food is different than Chinese, I’m not a Chinese food fan but love Thai and Vietnamese, their food is very tasty and I love how it’s prepared.

I hope this helps!

50 Likes

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by ExcelDBM: 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

I certainly would recommend eating only at a reputable restaurant to ensure the food is handled and cooked properly. Some seafood can be eaten raw (I.e. sushi, oysters, etc., however, it definitely needs to be prepared properly.

Thai food is different than Chinese, I’m not a Chinese food fan but love Thai and Vietnamese, their food is very tasty and I love how it’s prepared.

I hope this helps!

Good evening Madam, please for those who are used to African dishes, will it take time adjusting to such dishes?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
ExcelDBM:

Good evening Madam, please for those who are used to African dishes, will it take time adjusting to such dishes?

Great question smiley, for my husband it was not. Experiencing new cuisines was actually a delightful experience for him. He still enjoys his African foods, but enjoys having a variety and expanding his tasting palate.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by obyikye(f): 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
Lovely set of dentition and pics too.
Mstravelindiva:
More wine tasting

2 Likes

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 7:26am On Jun 27, 2022
obyikye:

Awww, thank you friend! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 7:29am On Jun 27, 2022
Ledson Vineyard

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 7:32am On Jun 27, 2022
Russian River Vineyard

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by raydboi(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2022
obyikye:
Of course, typical of Americans
Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by kaaya149: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thanks for sharing this information.

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by obyikye(f): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
Really. Never knew it's peculiar to them...
raydboi:

Of course, typical of Americans

3 Likes

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 1:19am On Jun 28, 2022
kaaya149:
Thanks for sharing this information.

You’re welcome, friend! Thank you for engaging with my post.

Peace and blessings!

10 Likes

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Adaanna(f): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nice one.
Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by ama19: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Excellent Thai food!
Very nice! Enjoyment galore

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 2:44am On Jun 29, 2022
ama19:

Very nice! Enjoyment galore

Thank you, friend! smiley
Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Wizywiz(m): 12:24am On Jun 30, 2022
Nice one.. lovely pix..

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by Mstravelindiva: 6:56am On Jun 30, 2022
Wizywiz:
Nice one.. lovely pix..

Thank you much! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California by AlphaTaikun: 4:36am On Jul 11, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

I certainly would recommend eating only at a reputable restaurant to ensure the food is handled and cooked properly. Some seafood can be eaten raw (I.e. sushi, oysters, etc.), however, it definitely needs to be prepared properly.

I hope this helps!
@Mstravelindiva... Great insight.smiley

I stay away from sushi or any raw meat to prevent food poisoning.

I love Thai and Korean foods too.
I'd love to taste Vietnamese food very soon based on your post here.

All the best.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos / Border Closure Causes Stock Fish Scarcity In Nigerian Markets / How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.