Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,079 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) (28079 Views)

I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) / A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) / How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by Froshloaded: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
You sef Sabi cook?
Yes na

Alex you don Bleep up ooo.
Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by Froshloaded: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Torie8:

Jollof
Yes
Where are you based
Let me come and cook for you

1 Like

Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by Alexaonfleek: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
Froshloaded:
Yes na
Alex you don Bleep up ooo.
lol how?
Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by earnit2: 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hmmm
Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by kbrisco: 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ishilove:

What of smaller portions?

Our ancestors ate swallow daily and lived to ripe old age

Remember that our ancestors would go to the farm. Walking just 20 kilometers will consume 2000 calories and you know how far farm is from the main house inside the village.

When they would get to the farm they would now carry cutlass and hoe and be working. That one is another 2000 calories.

Add the resting calorie consumption of 1600 just to keep your body working and we are already at 5600 calories per day.

This is why Africans all developed one swallow or another. They needed the carbohydrates because they were very active. In fact it was that physical labour that kept our ancestors healthy because that is 13 hours of cardio per day assuming they work from sunrise till sunset on the farm.

That level of cardio will keep someone fit to the core. Even if you go to the village today when people have bicycle and okada they can ride to farm you still see how fit people are.

The harsh truth is that unless you are farming or doing labourer job, swallow is one way ticket to obesity and diabetes.

Most people only need light eba that is the size of half of thier fist for a whole day especially office workers.
Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by Froshloaded: 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
lol how?
Don't worry

No shakes
Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by RPG2020(m): 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
Poland girls like this food die
Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by Syphax(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ishilove:

What of smaller portions?

Our ancestors ate swallow daily and lived to ripe old age

We don't really farm like our ancestors, we don't trek like them neither do we do strenuous activities like them
Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by johncallidon(m): 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Kidney wetin?? Why e no be intestine beans sauce or brockos beans sauce

Abeg all these food thread dn do
Hahahaha� my guy, Yuh hatch ooo
Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by Torie8(f): 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
Froshloaded:

Yes
Where are you based
Let me come and cook for you
Abj. When are u coming to cook for me
Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by Froshloaded: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
Torie8:

Abj. When are u coming to cook for me
Oh really
As soon as possible wink

1 Like

Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by Torie8(f): 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
Froshloaded:

Oh really
As soon as possible wink
Hmmm wink

1 Like

Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by Froshloaded: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
Torie8:

Hmmm wink
Aii
I will mail you for your address later!!
Re: How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) by Torie8(f): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
Froshloaded:

Aii
I will mail you for your address later!!
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazing Gigantic Wedding Cake (Photo) / See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) / Border Closure Causes Stock Fish Scarcity In Nigerian Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.