Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

A Nairalander Gave me Palliative, Money And Ideas To Celebrate Easter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander Gave me Palliative, Money And Ideas To Celebrate Easter (501 Views)

Jane Cassey Beauty Celebrate Easter With Her Fanz For Easter And Call Of FGN / Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand / Breaking:christian In Lagos, Ogun, Other States To Celebrate Easter In Isolation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Gave me Palliative, Money And Ideas To Celebrate Easter by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
So this morning I woke up to nothing, no food no cash and I opened this thread here at least if I will see some nairalanders who stay close so I can go eat some free food.

https://www.nairaland.com/5788607/please-stay-close-nihort-ibadan#88364748

And a Nairalander Cc dawnomike came through and I went to meet him
The brother was having a Craig David face on drake's body.
Fine yellow bros like that.
He gave me foodstuff, money and while we talked, he gave me some good ideas, ideas that if I had them when I started my business it might not crash and this ideas are what money couldn't buy.

Thanks bro dawnomike I really appreciate and knowing you was a great privilege and I pray sometimes in the future soon, we will have something to do together.
I really appreciate.

To beg online is not an easy thing to do and I pray God comes through for us all so we could be a giver and not someone that begs.
Down beat a man who is already down with words cos it might just be that last straw that is gonna break that person. If you don't have, encourage and move on. GOD bless us all and give us the grace to be givers.

Cc Lalasticlala

The palliative heavy small, I could have shown it but the giver won't want that, he is not even picking my calls maybe he is like lalasticlala and Seun who doesn't like to blow their trumpets.

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Gave me Palliative, Money And Ideas To Celebrate Easter by daddytime(m): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
Congrats...
Glad someone showed you love and made your day..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Gave me Palliative, Money And Ideas To Celebrate Easter by Kenneygirl(f): 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
Happy for yousmiley
Re: A Nairalander Gave me Palliative, Money And Ideas To Celebrate Easter by Yuceeluv(f): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
Amen. Congrats on this one.
Re: A Nairalander Gave me Palliative, Money And Ideas To Celebrate Easter by ojun50(m): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
That nice
Good one
Re: A Nairalander Gave me Palliative, Money And Ideas To Celebrate Easter by dawnomike(m): 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
southniyikaye:
So this morning I woke up to nothing, no food no cash and I opened this thread here at least if I will see some nairalanders who stay close so I can go eat some free food.

https://www.nairaland.com/5788607/please-stay-close-nihort-ibadan#88364748

And a Nairalander Cc dawnomike came through and I went to meet him
The brother was having a Craig David face on drake's body.
Fine yellow bros like that.
He gave me foodstuff, money and while we talked, he gave me some good ideas, ideas that if I had them when I started my business it might not crash and this ideas are what money couldn't buy.

Thanks bro dawnomike I really appreciate and knowing you was a great privilege and I pray sometimes in the future soon, we will have something to do together.
I really appreciate.

To beg online is not an easy thing to do and I pray God comes through for us all so we could be a giver and not someone that begs.
Down beat a man who is already down with words cos it might just be that last straw that is gonna break that person. If you don't have, encourage and move on. GOD bless us all and give us the grace to be givers.

Cc Lalasticlala

The palliative heavy small, I could have shown it but the giver won't want that, he is not even picking my calls maybe he is like lalasticlala and Seun who doesn't like to blow their trumpets.
I will like to meet that brother too ooo...lol

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Gave me Palliative, Money And Ideas To Celebrate Easter by bestabigaelever(f): 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
Very nice of him
Re: A Nairalander Gave me Palliative, Money And Ideas To Celebrate Easter by bjprodint(f): 6:03am On Apr 13, 2020
Congrats.helpers locate me
Re: A Nairalander Gave me Palliative, Money And Ideas To Celebrate Easter by botrix(m): 6:07am On Apr 13, 2020
Congratulations my bro.it is well,I need help too
Re: A Nairalander Gave me Palliative, Money And Ideas To Celebrate Easter by Kenneygirl(f): 10:00am On Apr 13, 2020
Happy for you

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Govonor Builds Gate To Barricate Oyigbo Rivers State From Abia / Sex In The Office: MD/CEO Energia Oil & Gas Limited Allegedly In Sexcapade With / Let’s Create A Child’s Friendly Community – YPHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.