Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) (2706 Views)

Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) / Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food / What Happens To Men Who Stay Bachelors Forever, According To Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 12, 2020
Abeg if you stay close to nihort or Ile tuntun or OBA Asa side in Ibadan and you are celebrating today, please let me come and eat with you or give me takeaway abeg.seems like my system is shutting down, always losing consciousness

Abeg let me just come and collect food abeg.
Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by dawnomike(m): 8:16am On Apr 12, 2020
I'm quite far drom Nihort... Which side exactly do you stay around there?

NB: No easter food ooo... But who knows? Miracles of free meals can happen grin

1 Like

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 12, 2020
dawnomike:

Ile tuntun junction, I can take a bike, I still get 200 for pocket.
Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 12, 2020
dawnomike:

I am a good driver, I don't know if that bolt offer on your thread is still open but sir first thing first, I am hungry abeg
Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Ifyjos(f): 8:59am On Apr 12, 2020
Sell your phone and buy food
Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 12, 2020
Ifyjos:
so if I sell my phone and eat with it, how am I suppose to keep up with job openings?
How am I suppose to know what's going on in the world?
How am I suppose to honor job interviews if am called for one due to numerous applications submitted?
Na food I beg for no be say I kill person naw.

Do you live around make I come chop abeg.

32 Likes

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by FlyingTOMATOE: 9:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Ifyjos:
you are uninspiring and unintelligent

38 Likes

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Ifyjos(f): 9:14am On Apr 12, 2020
southniyikaye:
so if I sell my phone and eat with it, how am I suppose to keep up with job openings?
How am I suppose to know what's going on in the world?
How am I suppose to honor job interviews if am called for one due to numerous applications submitted?
Na food I beg for no be say I kill person naw.

Do you live around make I come chop abeg.
You are not hungry then because if you was that hungry you would have sell your phone to get foods and you shouldn’t worry about what’s going on in the world. Anyway hope your helper locate you
Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Ifyjos(f): 9:14am On Apr 12, 2020
FlyingTOMATOE:
Same as you
Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by FlyingTOMATOE: 9:19am On Apr 12, 2020
Ifyjos:

Same as you
I believe you understand my message perfectly bro.

Masquerading as a female would not fool many. Happy Easter

11 Likes

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Ifyjos(f): 9:20am On Apr 12, 2020
FlyingTOMATOE:
I believe you understand my message perfectly bro.

Masquerading as a female would not fool many. Happy Easter
Whatever I am not a man I’m a female , if you have proof of what you are saying why don’t you bring it here there. Happy easter to you too mr
Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by dawnomike(m): 9:31am On Apr 12, 2020
southniyikaye:
Ile tuntun junction, I can take a bike, I still get 200 for pocket.
That is 100 bike from where I reside... Take a bike from there. Tell the bike man you are going to 'The Rock' (After Chartiy)... Once you are in the area, Knock on any door in the area and tell them you are looking for Odogwu they will direct you to my humble hut or Just call me: 0- 7- 0 - 6 - 8 -8 - 0 - 1 - 4 - 2 - 7

Please kindly drop your number here to avoid impersonation (speaking from experience)...

8 Likes

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2020
dawnomike:
That is 100 bike from where I reside... Take a bike from there. Tell the bike man you are going to 'The Rock' (After Chartiy)... Once you are in the area, Knock on any door in the area and tell them you are looking for Odogwu they will direct you to my humble hut or Just call me: 0- 7- 0 - 6

Please kindly drop your number here to avoid impersonation (speaking from experience)...
thank you sir
Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by AngryIgboMan: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2020
Daownmike, thanks for assisting to help him

Odogwu nwanne daalu

5 Likes

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Resurgent2016: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2020
@Daownmike, thumbs up and God bless you. However remove your no when done, so random nairaland guys don't start contacting you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Greatzeus(m): 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
This is so sad. This is not fair. Nigeria is blessed but our leaders have taken everything for their selves and kids. Worst is they stole more than they could spend in 5 generations.
God why did you allow them and their kids to go on living good and enjoying their lives while the masses suffer? cry
Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ifyjos:
It's very wrong to sell your things you gon later regret it

4 Likes

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

Odogwu nwanne daalu
I tell you if everyone is like this
Within a twinkle of an eye this shithole called Nigeria will be good angry
Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Ifyjos(f): 12:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

It's very wrong to sell your things you gon later regret it angry
It’s not wrong, I rather sell my phone and buy food than to come here and embarrass myself begging . The least thing I can do on social media is to beg from strangers
Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ifyjos:

It’s not wrong, I rather sell my phone and buy food than to come here and embarrass myself begging . The least thing I can do on social media is to beg from strangers
We are the same I personally don't like begging
Cause some people are not up to your level and they will make jest of you when broke
But selling ones belongings even sometimes makes you angry the buyer will look at you like if he doesn't buy it you can't survive that shit as curb me from selling my things angry

1 Like

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
FlyingTOMATOE:
thanks bro, he came through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
Resurgent2016:
@Daownmike, thumbs up and God bless you. However remove your no when done, so random nairaland guys don't start contacting you.
he came through bro rhanks
Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

Odogwu nwanne daalu
thanks he came through

1 Like

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ifyjos:

Stupid beggar
you see, nobody chooses to beg online, am guessing you are in your twenties and you are not married yet neither do you have any quogent responsibility for now(no insult meant) but you see when we humble and beg, we are not doing it for ourselves sometimes, we do it because of kids who knew nothing and shouldn't go hungry.

13 Likes

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by U1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ifyjos:

That's for you. Everyone is not the same.

It depends on what value you attach to your phone. If you saw it as one just for social media or reading news, there's no problem in selling it for food! But the case is something different if you saw it as being more than that.

I probably even go further than you when it comes to not begging. For example, I will find it hard to even beg from a sibling if the need ever arose. It's not pride; I just don't relish depending on people. Yet, my phone is something I'd hardly consider selling as an alternative to begging.

By the way, I am not in support of people who use every opportunity to beg.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by goryorhal(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ifyjos:

I really don’t know how u guys sleep with ur 2 eyes closed... someone is in need of food and u are suggesting that he should sell his phone ..

Haba don’t u have conscience at all ..
You are really daft and dumb ...
I just pray u find someone who could lend /buy you a brand new sense or fairly used one ...

9 Likes

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Ifyjos(f): 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
goryorhal:

I really don’t know how u guys sleep with ur 2 eyes closed... someone is in need of food and u are suggesting that he should sell his phone ..

Haba don’t u have conscience at all ..
You are really daft and dumb ...
I just pray u find someone who could lend /buy you a brand new sense or fairly used one ...

Hahahaha e dey pain u so much because you are one the beggar and begging it’s your profession , have seen u dropping your account on a 500k giveaway shame on you beggar . Mr salami the beggar

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Ifyjos(f): 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
southniyikaye:
you see, nobody chooses to beg online, am guessing you are in your twenties and you are not married yet neither do you have any quogent responsibility for now(no insult meant) but you see when we humble and beg, we are not doing it for ourselves sometimes, we do it because of kids who knew nothing and shouldn't go hungry.
Then who asks you to have many children that you cannot afford ? Why suffering the poor innocents kids for your own selfishness ? No matter what begging it’s not the solutions , you can sell your phone or other stuffs in your house to feed them because even if u beg and receive the money today and what about tommorow ? You will go ahead and beg for more and you will become a professional beggar . You are just lazy you don’t want to go and work like your mate all you want is free money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Jung(m): 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ifyjos:

Then who asks you to have many children that you cannot afford ? Why suffering the poor innocents kids for your own selfishness ? No matter what begging it’s not the solutions , you can sell your phone or other stuffs in your house to feed them because even if u beg and receive the money today and what about tommorow ? You will go ahead and beg for more and you will become a professional beggar . You are just lazy you don’t want to go and work like your mate all you want is free money

Can you please STFU and don't say anything if you aren't ready to help the poor guy? Phone, phone, phone, you might be using one infinix or Tecno with broken screen.

Quiet make people see road abeg.

11 Likes

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Timileyin1234(m): 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ifyjos:
Think with ur head na. If he sells the phone, the money will still finish

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail / Should women marry ugly men Vs hot self centred guys? / Best Christmas Hampers Collection And Prices In Nigeria 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.