Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

LG Velvet Is The First LG Smartphone To Flaunt The New 'raindrop' Camera Design - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LG Velvet Is The First LG Smartphone To Flaunt The New 'raindrop' Camera Design (6343 Views)

"No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones / Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) / How To Connect Your Smartphone To A Television. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LG Velvet Is The First LG Smartphone To Flaunt The New 'raindrop' Camera Design by skywalker240(m): 6:39am On Apr 13, 2020
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

Yup. You are right! 100% Tecno Camon 15 and variants are perhaps the greatest smartphones so far in 2020 at least on what we know for now. Samsung, Nokia, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo, Apple, LG are all junks. I don't even think there is any product that will ever come to beat these masterpiece this year
yup yup

its the greatest phone of the 21st century, who is apple or samsung when we're talking about the king of phone tecno and infinix, with the best processors in the world (helio p22 p35 A22, A25) that sells for 40-95k IT'S CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE grin

what other brands can match this grin grin grin

Am dam serious angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LG Velvet Is The First LG Smartphone To Flaunt The New 'raindrop' Camera Design by Amanofwisdom: 6:41am On Apr 13, 2020
bravesoul247:
uncle, I said Camon 15 won't be the only great device that will be launched. What is the problem with 'MY' statement??
Cuz it's a very foolish statement.

1 Like

Re: LG Velvet Is The First LG Smartphone To Flaunt The New 'raindrop' Camera Design by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 13, 2020
skywalker240:

yup yup

its the greatest phone of the 21st century, who is apple or samsung when we're talking about the king of phone tecno and infinix, with the best processors in the world (helio p22 p35 A22, A25) that sells for 40-95k IT'S CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE grin

what other brands can match this grin grin grin

Am dam serious angry angry
angry angry angry

No brand I say, No brand.
Re: LG Velvet Is The First LG Smartphone To Flaunt The New 'raindrop' Camera Design by skywalker240(m): 6:46am On Apr 13, 2020
Tallesty1:
Who else feels like planking this guy?
i feel like shooting him
Re: LG Velvet Is The First LG Smartphone To Flaunt The New 'raindrop' Camera Design by skywalker240(m): 6:54am On Apr 13, 2020
bravesoul247:
uncle, I said Camon 15 won't be the only great device that will be launched. What is the problem with 'MY' statement??
that's a senseless statement.

unless you're a marketer.
Re: LG Velvet Is The First LG Smartphone To Flaunt The New 'raindrop' Camera Design by skywalker240(m): 7:03am On Apr 13, 2020
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

No brand I say, No brand.
grin grin

Am buying tecno today, you should do same, honsule, puskins and dragnet should do same, lala and mynd should do same, suen should do same, nairaland and all nairalanders should do same infact ALL NIGERIANS **hiss**

in short ALL THE OVER WORD angry angry angry
Re: LG Velvet Is The First LG Smartphone To Flaunt The New 'raindrop' Camera Design by OLUWABIG(m): 7:07am On Apr 13, 2020
Ishilove:

What makes a great device?

Good value for money makes a great device
Not stocking a 40k processor into a 90k device then you call it great

1 Like

Re: LG Velvet Is The First LG Smartphone To Flaunt The New 'raindrop' Camera Design by Dpaulie(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2020
bravesoul247:
This is very beautiful, so many beautiful devices will be launched this year. Atleast the Tecno Camon 15 won't be the only great device that will be launched.
What’s great about transsion phones?
Re: LG Velvet Is The First LG Smartphone To Flaunt The New 'raindrop' Camera Design by pseudonomer: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2020
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

Yup. You are right! 100% Tecno Camon 15 and variants are perhaps the greatest smartphones so far in 2020 at least on what we know for now. Samsung, Nokia, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo, Apple, LG are all junks. I don't even think there is any product that will ever come to beat these masterpiece this year

Don’t drag Apple into your mess.
Re: LG Velvet Is The First LG Smartphone To Flaunt The New 'raindrop' Camera Design by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 13, 2020
pseudonomer:

Don’t drag Apple into your mess.

angry angry angry

Think and read my comment again. Mr. Apple
Re: LG Velvet Is The First LG Smartphone To Flaunt The New 'raindrop' Camera Design by pseudonomer: 10:07am On Apr 13, 2020
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

Think and read my comment again. Mr. Apple

You mentioned Apple products are junks compared to tecno camon whatever you call it! So stop being a retard!
Re: LG Velvet Is The First LG Smartphone To Flaunt The New 'raindrop' Camera Design by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 13, 2020
pseudonomer:

You mentioned Apple products are junks compared to tecno camon whatever you call it! So stop being a retard!
angry angry angry

Mr Apple, your response is highly laughable...
The fortunate thing is that knowledgeable people know that that is sarcasm, the unfortunate part is that you are not one of them. So sad!

1 Like

Re: LG Velvet Is The First LG Smartphone To Flaunt The New 'raindrop' Camera Design by pseudonomer: 10:14am On Apr 13, 2020
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

You response is highly laughable...
The fortunate thing is that only knowledgeable people know that that is sarcasm, the unfortunate part is you are not one of them. So sad!

How will feel it to be sarcasm, when there are numerous threads on NL about stupid stuffs like that...
Re: LG Velvet Is The First LG Smartphone To Flaunt The New 'raindrop' Camera Design by khingTony(m): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2020
bravesoul247:
cos you've not used it.
is your brain also observing the Covid-19 Lockdown?
Re: LG Velvet Is The First LG Smartphone To Flaunt The New 'raindrop' Camera Design by AmosAkins: 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
I laughed my ass off reading these comments.
LG phones may not be the best of design but pls don't mention tecno near LG
cry undecided
LGv30 outperforms s5
Re: LG Velvet Is The First LG Smartphone To Flaunt The New 'raindrop' Camera Design by GraGra247(m): 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

LG is not really bad at designs after all, just don't know why their phones don't have much users

Boot loop curse plagues LG phones. Even though they appear to have corrected it in their recent phones, they already lost a lot of customers cos like myself many people swore never to buy an LG phone after losses from several boot loop issues.
Re: LG Velvet Is The First LG Smartphone To Flaunt The New 'raindrop' Camera Design by jizzison(m): 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hahahahahahaha!!! The sacarsms in this thread is off the charts. Lol... OMG!!! Una no go kill person Big ups to camon 15
Re: LG Velvet Is The First LG Smartphone To Flaunt The New 'raindrop' Camera Design by beejayvince(m): 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
At the end of this thread, I'm sure we can all agree that Tecno Camon 15 is the greatest smartphone ever made. None other even comes close.

All hail the King!

grin grin grin grin
Re: LG Velvet Is The First LG Smartphone To Flaunt The New 'raindrop' Camera Design by bravesoul247(m): 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
Dpaulie:

What’s great about transsion phones?
design, build and functionality
Re: LG Velvet Is The First LG Smartphone To Flaunt The New 'raindrop' Camera Design by sunshineV(f): 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
pseudonomer:

How will feel it to be sarcasm, when there are numerous threads on NL about stupid stuffs like that...

I understand u... .I blame those tecno markerters
Re: LG Velvet Is The First LG Smartphone To Flaunt The New 'raindrop' Camera Design by AmosAkins: 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
bravesoul247:
Lol
Only design
Re: LG Velvet Is The First LG Smartphone To Flaunt The New 'raindrop' Camera Design by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
bravesoul247:

Design 0
Build 0
Functionality - 0

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Lost My Sim Card But Was Not Registered With My Name And Photograph / Infinix Emerges Most Exceptional Phone Brand At Nigeria Technology Awards / My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.