Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Adopt A Lonely Granny During Covid-19 Period - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adopt A Lonely Granny During Covid-19 Period (344 Views)

I Want To Adopt A Child As A Single Man / I Want To Adopt A Child / Bride Gets A Peck From Her Granny (Adorable Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adopt A Lonely Granny During Covid-19 Period by googi: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
One of the many good features of African cultures is our closeness to our grandparents.

This Covid-19 has changed that relationship. Not out of selfishness like in others cultures that abandoned their grandparents to nursing home or in Florida.

If we cannot touch or go near them for their own safety, buy them a phone, radio, tv and visit looking through a glass or in protective gear.

It is a lonely time for grand Mac and pa.
Re: Adopt A Lonely Granny During Covid-19 Period by sagtav(f): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
I sincerely wish I have the finance to help them. Though my grandma is late....but I have many of them in my neibourhood.

God na beg I dey beg you oooo

Re: Adopt A Lonely Granny During Covid-19 Period by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
googi:
One of the many good features of African cultures is our closeness to our grandparents.

This Covid-19 has changed that relationship. Not out of selfishness like in others cultures that abandoned their grandparents to nursing home or in Florida.

If we cannot touch or go near them for their own safety, buy them a phone, radio, tv and visit looking through a glass or in protective gear.

It is a lonely time for grand Mac and pa.
Don't understand.

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The Effects Of Depression / When Loneliness Grabs You By The Neck / Be Happy And Don't Worry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.