Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

When Loneliness Grabs You By The Neck - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Loneliness Grabs You By The Neck (342 Views)

Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? / Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Loneliness Grabs You By The Neck by Theladysroom: 11:41am On Jun 19, 2020
I like adults with just about the same energy with which I like children. Let me explain. Children are curious, interesting and cuddly, but they are also quite exhausting – anything outside of two, three hours and I want to fold them up neatly and return them to their parents, which is not to say that I will not come back the next day or week, wanting more of their fascinating mind, but rather, that essentially, when interacting with people, regardless of my loud jives and bad jokes and impassioned debates, I have a daily quota, after which I just want to be left alone. See ehn, I wrestle with the idea of public social occasions and avoid them as much as I can. When I do show up, it is with extreme effort, even though I have been known to turn up and eventually have a good time. https://theladysroom.ng/when-loneliness-grabs-you-by-the-neck/

Re: When Loneliness Grabs You By The Neck by DeeMain(m): 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Well written and expressed. There should be a distinction between unhealthy and healthy introversion. We can be introverted and still connect seamlessly with people in our unique introverted ways. Anything less or extreme is unhealthy and a coping mechanism and we are standing on our own way. My opinion.

Consider posting the article here though. That way you can gain more followership and converts to your blog.

Naijasinglegirl, I hope I got it right, did that and got a lot of loyal fans from NL. Now she doesn't need NL anymore.

1 Like

Re: When Loneliness Grabs You By The Neck by ecolime(m): 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
Naijasinglegirl, I hope I got it right, did that and got a lot of loyal fans from NL. Now she doesn't need NL anymore.

Reading interesting topics half way and being asked to read the rest on a website or blog pisses people off.

You can paste the entire content on your thread while you insert your page link on your signature text box. You will definitely gain followers rapidly this way as long as you keep dishing out good contents.

(1) (Reply)

Unilag’s Female Vc Breaks 3 Score Years Record / Deleted / What Your Health Challenges As A Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.