Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Cheap Shared Apartment In Lagos Island And End Environ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheap Shared Apartment In Lagos Island And End Environ (658 Views)

Two Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (Photos) / Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora / Eight (8) Proven Ways To Become Poor And End In Abject Poverty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Shared Apartment In Lagos Island And End Environ by onyeka02: 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Cheap Shared Apartment In Lagos Island And End Environ by tripplephi: 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
onyeka02:
I am a young guy that just got a new job on Lagos Island. I am hardworking and always up and doing, I love seeing and staying around serious minded people.

I am a Christian that does not discriminate but relates well and equally with everyone. I am looking forward to having a calm headed roommate/s that we can live peacefully together and pick up to be good friends. (Please the rent should be affordable because the pay it's not that much.)

Thank you

how much or is it free?,next time talk more about the apartment than yourself.
Re: Cheap Shared Apartment In Lagos Island And End Environ by onyeka02: 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
tripplephi:

how much or is it free?,next time talk more about the apartment than yourself.

Thanks for the correction. Actually, it can be either single room or self contain apartment. Definitely not free. Thanks.
Re: Cheap Shared Apartment In Lagos Island And End Environ by cutosinyahoocom: 5:56pm On May 19, 2020
Hello Peeps,

If you need a Roommate or Flatmate anywhere in Nigeria,

You can get a flatmate or Roomate Today. There are lot of persons with spare room in their apartments wanting to rent it out.

If you need a shared Apartment ( A private room in a flat, A shared Rooom), send a mail to support@Paymyrent.ng with the following informations.

Full Name:
Your Budget:
State you want the Apartment:
Area or Locality you want the Apartment:
Your Sex

(1) (Reply)

Movie Freaks / Living Abroad Is Not Always Perfect / Kenyan Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.