Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,749 members, 7,955,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects (30449 Views)

Nigerian Boy Jailed For Carrying Out Acid Attack Robberies In London. Photos / The Shocking Similarities Of The Bank Robberies In Offa And Iwo / Prison Lords: Even As Kirikiri Inmates, They Coordinate Robberies In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
zionmde:
bring them to Yaba
Coro fall on all of dem
foools
people are still stupid in d face of this problem all of us are going through. In fact Abba kyari or Chef chi should just cough into their mouths. useless people.

Lol...so the spread can continue abi?
You guys are funny.
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by adajoe555: 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Teenagers of nowadays
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Who are these guys on the pictures?

Are they the criminals?
no!

They are models.
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by chidiebere2020(m): 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Some parts of Lagos is experiencing the same insecurities, I was unable to sleep last night
Robberies every where

God we need ur help
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
They look scary.
They sure need some reformation.
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by ceejay80s(m): 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
teefaht:
God help us.

Promo Promo Promo!
Buy MTN 1gb for ₦380
2gb ₦750
5gb ₦1850

Call: 08##10##56##651qq13
Scam

1 Like

Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by psalmuelwater(m): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
zionmde:
bring them to Yaba
Coro fall on all of dem
foools
people are still stupid in d face of this problem all of us are going through. In fact Abba kyari or Chef chi should just cough into their mouths. useless people.
Where's ABBA Kyari?
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by donbogo(m): 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
This Easter nnor theirs still crime nawaoo...

Hey friends am a graphic designer and I design anything you want be it logo flyer or business card and so forth...check my signature or look below for my WhatsApp number.thanks

1 Like

Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by donbogo(m): 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
donbogo:
This Easter nnor theirs still crime nawaoo...

Hey friends am a graphic designer and I design anything you want be it logo flyer or business card and so forth...check my signature or look below for my WhatsApp number.thanks
check the link in my signature to get me on WhatsApp for your designs
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Iblak: 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
They've been terrors in the past days
Thank God
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by fatymore(f): 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
The boys have started again here.

I hope we can sleep tonight
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Felincous(m): 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3bG2GmCmEQ&t=10s
Watch how the youths resorted to seld defence in Ogun and some parts of Lagos state
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
sibepoc:
It was a cult clash? I thought it was a case of robbery. That Badmus Sodiq (27) na agbaya.. Others are between age range 21-23, na him come be 27years for their midst

You them?
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
mperornero:
angry Those apprehended include Lucky OLANIYI (m 22), Badmus Sodiq (m’ 27), Showumi Femi (m’ 21), Adeagbo Adewumi (m’ 22) and Agboola Femi (m’ 21) (Afonja twenties men squad) grin
lucky just laniyi grin

2 Likes

Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Xisnin(m): 8:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
praiseneo:
Abulegba needs security ASAP please help us
Call the police.
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Xisnin(m): 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lagos and Ogun must do something about these jobless criminals or else the future will be hot.
In normal times, they are pickpocket and traffic robbers, it is due to the lockdown
that they diversified into armed robbery.

2 Likes

Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by LIVIYA(f): 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ctorch:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/04/12/police-arrest-suspects-following-crisis-in-ifo-area-of-ogun-state/?fbclid=IwAR0g3jr_moJlxuOWAdArqTojB9cmhCKmw7pIWYjYNw9ADq5q4lR9TvGpTBg
The CP, therefore, appealed to members of the public not to be unnecessarily apprehensive
THIS MAN IS FUNNY. WOMEN R BEING RAPED AND PEOPLE ARE BEING ROBBED OFF THEIR BELONGINGS, SLEEP AND FREEDOM
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by AmazingELixir: 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

See as these drugs devastated afojas ugly.....Tinubu urchins
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by luxs(m): 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
Dis pple beta pass _D police wr arrest dem!
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Adejumobami: 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2020

What I know about our police is that,any time they are ready to work they will really surprise you,kudos to you guys. undecided
Ctorch:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/04/12/police-arrest-suspects-following-crisis-in-ifo-area-of-ogun-state/?fbclid=IwAR0g3jr_moJlxuOWAdArqTojB9cmhCKmw7pIWYjYNw9ADq5q4lR9TvGpTBg
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
aro1:
no!
They are models.
Criminal models?
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Ezmans: 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
zionmde:
bring them to Yaba
Coro fall on all of dem
foools
see the guy bleaching leg like camel leg idiot
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Kuginzi: 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Just look at this set of young guys perpetrating evil in the name of cultism. What do they gain in cultism if not destruction. May God guide our children.

1 Like

Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by praiseneo(m): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
Xisnin:

Call the police.
they don’t respond na y I talk here.
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by faithfull18(f): 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hmmn!
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Godmademan(m): 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
awhybliss:
Something in my heart of heart tells me that almost all those caught ain't real-time robbers...
Come to think of it.. how could over 200 Young boys and even girls gather to be robbers, it a huge crowd to get, some people don't don't even have up to half of that member in their churches or mosques (kidding)..
Well I don't say they are all Innocent, they need to face the penalty..
But put your self in a condition that you only have a source of income, (which is a daily hustle earning) which most of these guys depend, then government lock the system down.. ideally give me a practical way to survive?,, even if those guys are begging for food on street, most people will look them like they are jobless and won't even help them at the end after looking them diagustively, how do you wanna survive Hunger is a great weapon,
I remember years back when I was hungry and starving for almost 2days, I almost wanna die (it was that day I practically know hunger can kill for real) practicalize it if you doubt... Stay 3days without eating.
I blame this half-done government..
Imagine!! over 200 youths and teeengers on the street to steal from people,, I tell you 95% of them do it out of hunger not laziness...
Hunger will make you do the extreme of things. Just thank God for the provision you have, and for his sustainability..

My pain is when buhari(I need to hold someone responsible) directed that money should be disbursed to registered or selected vulnerable and poor people, are you telling me that they are the only one who are the citizen of Nigeria.. so buhari is not responsible for others not selected in this group by their local government?. That is partialty!!
Most of these people voted for you BUHARI!! every life of each citizen is your responsibility!, that's the oath you took, no one force you to take the office!!
Now people will say I have personal issue with the president, hell no!!
Practically tell me how has the government be of support to the ordinary man around you during this lockdown in feeding most importantly!! Forget electricity, good roads, or equipped medical consumables, they are important but that's not the priority in the middle of a lockdown like this!!
Fine!!, the boys would face the wrath of the law. But note, if things continue this way: then expect a bigger one in days to coming during this lockdown..
An expecting attackers lolzzz
I just have to pour out my heart on this issue.
Just one question, no offence. HAVE YOU BEEN TO NIGERIA EVER?
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by simple250: 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
awhybliss:
Something in my heart of heart tells me that almost all those caught ain't real-time robbers...
Come to think of it.. how could over 200 Young boys and even girls gather to be robbers, it a huge crowd to get, some people don't don't even have up to half of that member in their churches or mosques (kidding)..
Well I don't say they are all Innocent, they need to face the penalty..
But put your self in a condition that you only have a source of income, (which is a daily hustle earning) which most of these guys depend, then government lock the system down.. ideally give me a practical way to survive?,, even if those guys are begging for food on street, most people will look them like they are jobless and won't even help them at the end after looking them diagustively, how do you wanna survive Hunger is a great weapon,
I remember years back when I was hungry and starving for almost 2days, I almost wanna die (it was that day I practically know hunger can kill for real) practicalize it if you doubt... Stay 3days without eating.
I blame this half-done government..
Imagine!! over 200 youths and teeengers on the street to steal from people,, I tell you 95% of them do it out of hunger not laziness...
Hunger will make you do the extreme of things. Just thank God for the provision you have, and for his sustainability..

My pain is when buhari(I need to hold someone responsible) directed that money should be disbursed to registered or selected vulnerable and poor people, are you telling me that they are the only one who are the citizen of Nigeria.. so buhari is not responsible for others not selected in this group by their local government?. That is partialty!!
Most of these people voted for you BUHARI!! every life of each citizen is your responsibility!, that's the oath you took, no one force you to take the office!!
Now people will say I have personal issue with the president, hell no!!
Practically tell me how has the government be of support to the ordinary man around you during this lockdown in feeding most importantly!! Forget electricity, good roads, or equipped medical consumables, they are important but that's not the priority in the middle of a lockdown like this!!
Fine!!, the boys would face the wrath of the law. But note, if things continue this way: then expect a bigger one in days to coming during this lockdown..
An expecting attackers lolzzz
I just have to pour out my heart on this issue.

So because you want attacker's,you wrote rubbish ..if we all come out to steal in the name of I dont have food what will happen?
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Godmademan(m): 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
jikins:
Nigeria Police Force self. Always reacting, they don't have a single proactive bone in their body. Even their reaction time self is appalling. A wise police force should have informants in these gangs that will give heads up to potential attacks like these.

But no all they know is to harass people upandan and collect illegal taxes from hard working people.
informant in the gang...Bros I hail o

1 Like

Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Godmademan:
Just one question, no offence. HAVE YOU BEEN TO NIGERIA EVER?
Where am I??
What's your point?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill A Young Man In Edo (Photos) / Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. / Charles Uwagbale: NDLEA Arrests Drug Lord, Recovers 12.4million Pills Of Opioids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.