Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects (30447 Views)

Nigerian Boy Jailed For Carrying Out Acid Attack Robberies In London. Photos / The Shocking Similarities Of The Bank Robberies In Offa And Iwo / Prison Lords: Even As Kirikiri Inmates, They Coordinate Robberies In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Fulfilledmezu: 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
I think dis guys should be donated to bill gate, for the coronavirus vaccine trial.
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
Godmademan:
Just one question, no offence. HAVE YOU BEEN TO NIGERIA EVER?
Who say everybody should steal..
Do you read my post sha?
Please re-read
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Bullet01(f): 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
zionmde:
bring them to Yaba
Coro fall on all of dem
foools
people are still stupid in d face of this problem all of us are going through. In fact Abba kyari or Chef chi should just cough into their mouths. useless people.

You mean late Abba Kyari?
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Godmademan(m): 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
awhybliss:

Where am I??
What's your point?
I'm surprised that you are disputing that number. The number of cultists in this country is beyond count. A situation like we have now has simply made it easier for them to group and launch attacks like this. We had similar problem like ten years ago in warri. The march was called ROLLING. They rob as they march. Street to street. It took community effort with lots of jungle justice to salvage the situation
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Lakue: 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
This one's are just the guy they raided on the street...the real criminals are still our there
nifemi25:
I hope they won't release this guys soon...
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by BENEAMATA: 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
lionness:

no they are 12 disciples.
jesus ! see retort . on easter sunday oh . grin
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
Godmademan:
I'm surprised that you are disputing that number. The number of cultists in this country is beyond count. A situation like we have now has simply made it easier for them to group and launch attacks like this. We had similar problem like ten years ago in warri. The march was called ROLLING. They rob as they march. Street to street. It took community effort with lots of jungle justice to salvage the situation

I never encourage stealing or robbery in any way
I just talk on the possibility of getting rampant at times like this and the cause
Re-read my post..
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by TemmyT002(m): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Kill them ASAP

Hope you are aware that innocent people may be among them. Is it not the Nigerian police?
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by ralmix(m): 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
[/b]They came to my area yesterday to give us all a stern warning that they'll be coming back with full force... And since then nobody has been able to sleep we had to burn tires to keep up the night yesterday and we are going to be keeping up all night today too....
They even robed some area this afternoon when they where about entering 2 Street close to my street all the youth came out with weapons to protect ourselves....
May God help us all ooo thia is turning to something else and Buhari exempted Ogun state from the vulnerable giveaway now boys are nkt smiling
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
I hear posters shouting KILL THEM! do you realize that if you earn more than 10k monthly, you are among a special breed of Nigerians who are opportune to be in that position? Buhari says he raised 10 million Nigerians from poverty! do you consider yourself part of that 10 million out of 180 million Nigerians... put it into perspective - these are the neglected Hyenas that will feed on our collective carcases when Nigeria erupts from Corona Virus
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Wisefellow(m): 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
fatymore:
The boys have started again here.

I hope we can sleep tonight

What area, pls?
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by fatymore(f): 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
Wisefellow:

What area, pls?

Agege
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Jack500: 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
mperornero:
angry Those apprehended include Lucky OLANIYI (m 22), Badmus Sodiq (m’ 27), Showumi Femi (m’ 21), Adeagbo Adewumi (m’ 22) and Agboola Femi (m’ 21) (Afonja twenties men squad) grin

Ipob piglet, keep quiet
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by spiralwedge(m): 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
awhybliss:
Something in my heart of heart tells me that almost all those caught ain't real-time robbers...
Come to think of it.. how could over 200 Young boys and even girls gather to be robbers, it a huge crowd to get, some people don't don't even have up to half of that member in their churches or mosques (kidding)..
Well I don't say they are all Innocent, they need to face the penalty..
But put your self in a condition that you only have a source of income, (which is a daily hustle earning) which most of these guys depend, then government lock the system down.. ideally give me a practical way to survive?,, even if those guys are begging for food on street, most people will look them like they are jobless and won't even help them at the end after looking them diagustively, how do you wanna survive Hunger is a great weapon,
I remember years back when I was hungry and starving for almost 2days, I almost wanna die (it was that day I practically know hunger can kill for real) practicalize it if you doubt... Stay 3days without eating.
I blame this half-done government..
Imagine!! over 200 youths and teeengers on the street to steal from people,, I tell you 95% of them do it out of hunger not laziness...
Hunger will make you do the extreme of things. Just thank God for the provision you have, and for his sustainability..

My pain is when buhari(I need to hold someone responsible) directed that money should be disbursed to registered or selected vulnerable and poor people, are you telling me that they are the only one who are the citizen of Nigeria.. so buhari is not responsible for others not selected in this group by their local government?. That is partialty!!
Most of these people voted for you BUHARI!! every life of each citizen is your responsibility!, that's the oath you took, no one force you to take the office!!
Now people will say I have personal issue with the president, hell no!!
Practically tell me how has the government be of support to the ordinary man around you during this lockdown in feeding most importantly!! Forget electricity, good roads, or equipped medical consumables, they are important but that's not the priority in the middle of a lockdown like this!!
Fine!!, the boys would face the wrath of the law. But note, if things continue this way: then expect a bigger one in days to coming during this lockdown..
An expecting attackers lolzzz
I just have to pour out my heart on this issue.

All this long epistle trying to exonerate cultists?

It's good you pour out your heart, but you naively did so. The children are cultists... From Agege to Abule Egba to alakuko to Ifo to ijoko to Agbado to Adiyan/Ọpẹ Ilu to Oke Aro, Fagba, Ajuwon, Akute, Ọgbà. They control all those places. It's an axis.
They are restless, drug addicts, thugs, rapists and drug addicts, etc, so the lockdown is affecting their paroles. It's keeping them from their normal activities and are broke.
If you do know, like you didn't, you would just be writing epistles
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by glowingflame7: 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
Their age should be a worry to the government and the failed music industry and religious bodies.
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 13, 2020
spiralwedge:

All this long epistle trying to exonerate cultists?

It's good you pour out your heart, but you naively did so. The children are cultists... From Agege to Abule Egba to alakuko to Ifo to ijoko to Agbado to Adiyan/Ọpẹ Ilu to Oke Aro, Fagba, Ajuwon, Akute, Ọgbà. They control all those places. It's an axis.
They are restless, drug addicts, thugs, rapists and drug addicts, etc, so the lockdown is affecting their paroles. It's keeping them from their normal activities and are broke.
If you do know, like you didn't, you would just be writing epistles
You miss it out sir/ma . Fine even before lockdown, there have been robbers everywhere, and I never promote cultists (I don't know you angle view)??
But is it rampant like this during this pandemic!?
Yes;! Those guys need to be dealt with and cautioned, but should we sit our ass as a government and miraculously believe it will reduce?
No we can only curb it to minimal( but not end it),
The question is why are the masses youth and teen getting into cultists and whats is the factors responsible, Is it for pride? Hunger? Self defense? Or others?
After knowing the major factor we then tackle it..
That's how to proffer solution..
You don't solve a problem with a problem
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Wodaabe: 3:33am On Apr 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
Make dem pack dem for one cell without food for 4 weeks
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by wolfshield(m): 5:58am On Apr 13, 2020
Ctorch:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/04/12/police-arrest-suspects-following-crisis-in-ifo-area-of-ogun-state/?fbclid=IwAR0g3jr_moJlxuOWAdArqTojB9cmhCKmw7pIWYjYNw9ADq5q4lR9TvGpTBg

There are alot i wish to say here. I want to be a nairalander and i dont know how to post and share stories happening in my own zone
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by monogram: 6:08am On Apr 13, 2020
awhybliss:
Something in my heart of heart tells me that almost all those caught ain't real-time robbers...
Come to think of it.. how could over 200 Young boys and even girls gather to be robbers, it a huge crowd to get, some people don't don't even have up to half of that member in their churches or mosques (kidding)..
Well I don't say they are all Innocent, they need to face the penalty..
But put your self in a condition that you only have a source of income, (which is a daily hustle earning) which most of these guys depend, then government lock the system down.. ideally give me a practical way to survive?,, even if those guys are begging for food on street, most people will look them like they are jobless and won't even help them at the end after looking them diagustively, how do you wanna survive Hunger is a great weapon,
I remember years back when I was hungry and starving for almost 2days, I almost wanna die (it was that day I practically know hunger can kill for real) practicalize it if you doubt... Stay 3days without eating.
I blame this half-done government..
Imagine!! over 200 youths and teeengers on the street to steal from people,, I tell you 95% of them do it out of hunger not laziness...
Hunger will make you do the extreme of things. Just thank God for the provision you have, and for his sustainability..

My pain is when buhari(I need to hold someone responsible) directed that money should be disbursed to registered or selected vulnerable and poor people, are you telling me that they are the only one who are the citizen of Nigeria.. so buhari is not responsible for others not selected in this group by their local government?. That is partialty!!
Most of these people voted for you BUHARI!! every life of each citizen is your responsibility!, that's the oath you took, no one force you to take the office!!
Now people will say I have personal issue with the president, hell no!!
Practically tell me how has the government be of support to the ordinary man around you during this lockdown in feeding most importantly!! Forget electricity, good roads, or equipped medical consumables, they are important but that's not the priority in the middle of a lockdown like this!!
Fine!!, the boys would face the wrath of the law. But note, if things continue this way: then expect a bigger one in days to coming during this lockdown..
An expecting attackers lolzzz
I just have to pour out my heart on this issue.
Have you ever been attacked by them? If yes then you are WRONG! If NO.. i can only laugh at your simplicity.. Pray you dont!
There is no excuse to rob your fellow struggling man! If they are so determined to change their life let them attack the source of their pain-the government.
These ones are fueled by selfishness greed and wickedness. Goodluck.
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 13, 2020
monogram:

Have you ever been attacked by them? If yes then you are WRONG! If NO.. i can only laugh at your simplicity.. Pray you dont!
There is no excuse to rob your fellow struggling man! If they are so determined to change their life let them attack the source of their pain-the government.
These ones are fueled by selfishness greed and wickedness. Goodluck.
Robbery is robbery.. I think military intervention is needed.
But you can't reduce this without easing the hardship on citizen...
I was born in agege, move to sango in 2004 till date.. so nothing about 1million or awuwa boys that I don't know... My concern is how can that number of teenager and youth be brainwash to steal...
You think it a normal thing?
150 was arrested in ogun, no we have over 200 of them in iyana ipaja last night..
Do this guy join this robbery for fun, pride or hunger, or to showoff?.. we can't erase it but it can be stopped.. it is now rampant during this lockdown... That should tell you it hunger..
Although some are hardened criminal... But military intervention will do sha
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by ceejay80s(m): 7:48am On Apr 13, 2020
teefaht:

I swear it's not a scam.

If you are not a scam.

I can send the data to you before you pay. Let's start with 1gb
Don't worry , I already have data when it finishes, I will let u know

1 Like

Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by larrybabanla(m): 7:56am On Apr 13, 2020
mperornero:
angry Those apprehended include Lucky OLANIYI (m 22), Badmus Sodiq (m’ 27), Showumi Femi (m’ 21), Adeagbo Adewumi (m’ 22) and Agboola Femi (m’ 21) (Afonja twenties men squad) grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti / Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety / Gunmen Kill A Young Man In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.