Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Love Or Money... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Or Money... (427 Views)

Davido's Aide, Israel's Wedding Introduction ( LOVE OR MONEY) / Who Has The Most Power Over A Woman, Man Who Gives Her Orgasm Or Money? / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Or Money... by Princegado1(m): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
Marriage is a lifetime contract for some, and choosing a partner should always be done with extreme care weighing the advantages and disadvantages of your spouse.

Some of the those things to consider when choosing a partner are love, financial stability, respect and so on. Most time, your potential partner may not possess all these qualities and the dilemma of which should come first is put to your face.

Below is a chat between Jennifer and her friend who's considering to choose a partner between Kachi and Daniel.

Kachi, from the chat seems to be the love of her life but he's not financially okay while Daniel is financially okay but she doesn't really love him.

The confusion arises as both of them proposed to her and she's not sure who she should accept and who she should reject.

This made her seek advice from her friend, Jennifer and she advised her to go with Daniel because love alone can not maintain a relationship as money is also very important. She continued that sooner or later, she would come to love Daniel as he is someone who respects her so much.

Although, the lady said Kachi has a prospect of being rich but she asked her not to take such risk in a relationship.

Re: Love Or Money... by donbachi(m): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
its all Survival..I sorry for guys of nowadays...many of dem go marry wife keep for driver,security man and for electrician.
Re: Love Or Money... by Ibechris2: 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
If u must marry,pls marry a working women even if she earns 20k a month.

I can't say more.
Re: Love Or Money... by HeavenlyCherub(f): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
money changes people. The broke guy doesn’t really know himself at this point. What makes you think if he makes it, he will stick with you. Some men will start blaming you for their predicament and you will end up seeking comfort elsewhere statistics don’t lie 80% always leave How many men make it and keep their original wife, Steve harvey, Kevin hart, Tracy Morgan just to name a few. These men dropped their First Lady so as to upgrade to their current status. Not all men are bad but it’s an individual choice. Not being able to provide will make any woman unhappy. You don’t have to be a millionaire you just need to be able to provide for your family. Most women will pick money. Money doesn’t make you happy but it gives you options
Re: Love Or Money... by zexy2030(m): 3:49am On Apr 13, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:
money changes people. The broke guy doesn’t really know himself at this point. What makes you think if he makes it, he will stick with you. Some men will start blaming you for their predicament and you will end up seeking comfort elsewhere statistics don’t lie 80% always leave How many men make it and keep their original wife, Steve harvey, Kevin hart, Tracy Morgan just to name a few. These men dropped their First Lady so as to upgrade to their current status. Not all men are bad but it’s an individual choice. Not being able to provide will make any woman unhappy. You don’t have to be a millionaire you just need to be able to provide for your family. Most women will pick money. Money doesn’t make you happy but it gives you options
this I disagree with you. Not all men leave their wives who struggled with them, for me I cant. Good supportive women are very very rare. I hope to meet one someday, though there are some women who are supportive but her family n herself could make you feel, she is ur Lord.

(1) (Reply)

. / Airtel Network Wiping Off My Air-time Balance / Woman Goes In Search Of A New Man While Her Husband Is Confined In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.