Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram (72516 Views)

"No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React / Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments / Buhari: $1 Billion Spent To Recover Territories Seized By Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by festacman(m): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Explain to us why the Boko Haram leader was appealing to his fighters not to lose hope and run away if Chad led by their President didn't come down hard on them. Hope you are aware that video of the operation is hosted on YouTube?

Idriss Deby boasted he had Abubakar Shekau within and asked him to surrender or be killed. Why didn't he kill him? Too much noise over little accomplishment.
Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by nijiatech78: 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
festacman:

You lie. I don't and will NEVER defend Boko Haram or your so-called Fulani Jihadist herdsmen. However, I do stand up and firmly for country with any feeling of shame.

YOUR INDOLENCE IS WORLD CLASS

2 Likes

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by festacman(m): 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
kristisking:
People like you are the real problem of Nigeria because of your mentality. You reason upside down

Emotional people like you are actually the real problem of Nigeria because of your low regard for your country. You reason unreasonably.
Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
What do you expect? A president who releases cboko haram members, plans to create a ministry for them, plans to send them abroad for schooling.

Please, Chad, defend your country. Those that voted this evil, clueless and useless president should defend their individual lands.

1 Like

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by Taqiyya: 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
festacman:

I can't fall for Idriss Deby's dramatic antics. I know better.

You're a pro Boko Haram terrorist here

2 Likes

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by festacman(m): 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
nijiatech78:

YOUR INDOLENCE IS WORLD CLASS

YOUR INDOLENCE IS WORLD FAMOUS
Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
festacman:

Idriss Deby boasted he had Abubakar Shekau within and asked him to surrender or be killed. Why didn't he kill him? Too much noise over little accomplishment.

But your army says 25km into another country's territory Nd no more. So what if Shekau was already in the warm embrace of those using him to make money out of Nigeria within Nigeria .

Is he to come and kill him deep inside Nigeria for us. Did his country start Boko Haram or he is to carry our cross to Golgotha , for us .. no be help him come help us

1 Like

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by philipobiz: 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
festacman:
From day one, loudmouth narcissistic drama king Idriss Derby has always been full of his ego. He has never fully fought alongside any other countries' army. He would go alone, suffer losses and whine like a baby. In his reckoning, it is only Chadian soldiers that can effectively defend both Lake Chad area and Sahel Region while other countries' soldiers are mere 'Boys Scout groups'. SMH

Idriss Deby showed many pictures of the battle including cache of weapons seized and where . Why hasn't he shown the video or pictures of corpses of the one thousand terrorists killed and littered around?

Idriss Derby can only bamboozle emotional Nigerians who are searching for new deity to adulate. The reality remains constant: He tolerated and harboured terrorists camps on Chadian soil against Nigeria before they killed 90 Chadian soldiers.
Were you paid by the government to come an write this rubbish? What a shame for you to sell your conscience, and the future of your children

4 Likes

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by Babalegba(m): 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
festacman:

Your ignorance is not funny.
Lol, you didn't make any sense just like those claiming 5g caused Corona virus. Simply put Nigeria is an exceptionally corrupt nation with unpatriotic citizens so they cannot defend their country while the chadians are less corrupt and more patriotic so they are always going to cause Boko Haram problems while the average Nigerian soldier who feels cheated everyday would not do his best in battle. History is littered with examples. Read up about the fall of the roman empire. Soldiers don't fight well for corrupt regimes but give up their lives for good ones, America and Britain are examples circa 1939 to1945.Operation Barbarossa was repelled by the Russians at great cost because of their love for their motherland. No matter how you spin it ,the chadians president loves his people while our leaders love thieving.

1 Like

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by festacman(m): 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Correcto:
Even without exaggeration from Derby, Chad is better than Nigeria Soldiers in recent times. They have proved to be more effective in Somlia which was clearly appluaded by the US. While other African soldiers retreated in the frontline, Chadian soldiers advanced with casualties. Truth be said Chadian soldiers are more effective. Let's stop all this gaint of Africa shit without evidence.

If you believe that, then Goodluck. For me I know Chadian Army which lost 52 soldiers in ONE battle it initiated can NEVER be anywhere near Nigerian Army in comparison. Yes, I mean it.
Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by festacman(m): 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
philipobiz:

Were you paid by the government to come an write this rubbish? What a shame for you to sell your conscience, and the future of your children

Nobody can pay me to defend my country. I don't know about you. I am actually fighting for the future of my children against unpatriotic people like you.
Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by Dinirojones(m): 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
Can we just separate this useless contraception called Nigeria already , so the north can continue to kill and disgrace themselves, imagine chad telling Nigeria to come occupy territories they helped us recover else they will leave ........I weep for this country, buhari and his cohorts shall know no peace ......

1 Like

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by Houstency(m): 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by Doyin2(m): 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
festacman:
From day one, loudmouth narcissistic drama king Idriss Derby has always been full of his ego. He has never fully fought alongside any other countries' army. He would go alone, suffer losses and whine like a baby. In his reckoning, it is only Chadian soldiers that can effectively defend both Lake Chad area and Sahel Region while other countries' soldiers are mere 'Boys Scout groups'. SMH

Idriss Deby showed many pictures of the battle including cache of weapons seized and where . Why hasn't he shown the video or pictures of corpses of the one thousand terrorists killed and littered around?

Idriss Derby can only bamboozle emotional Nigerians who are searching for new deity to adulate. The reality remains constant: He tolerated and harboured terrorists camps on Chadian soil against Nigeria before they killed 90 Chadian soldiers.

True talk.
Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by MYHUBBY: 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
festacman:

you've degree in sycophancy and MSc in asslicking my brother

well done

abeg come and defend Buhari choice on granting BH amnesty and plan to send them abroad to study.

you don't have shame at all bro with your level of education, I'm ashamed of you bro

2 Likes

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Houstency:

You guys are really trying engaging one that is purposely saying nonsense to defend the indefensible, all in the guise to shift attention from the crass incompetence of the Nigerian Government (Business Men). Kudos to you and the rest guys for standing for truth!

If you allow him get away with his baseless contribution he will go home considering himself an authority

2 Likes

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by Correcto: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
TRASH!!!!!! THE PROBLEM WITH YOU IS THAT YOU DON'T FOLLOW TREND AND YOU DEPEND ON PAST GLORY. ASK ANY SOLDIER IN THE FRONTLINE WHO IS SINCERE THEY WILL TELL HOW EFFECTIVE CHADIAN SOLDIERS ARE. THIS IS TERRORISM WAR NOT CONVENTIONAL. CHADIAN SOLDIERS HAVE PROVEN TO BETTER IN FIGHTING TERRORISTS. SIMPLE. I KNEW ABOUT THE PROWESS OF CHADIAN SOLDIERS FROM THE LONG ONGOING WAR IN SOMALIA. KISS THE TRUTH AND IMPROVE YOURSELF.
festacman:

If you believe that, then Goodluck. For me I know Chadian Army which lost 52 soldiers in ONE battle it initiated can NEVER be anywhere near Nigerian Army in comparison. Yes, I mean it.

2 Likes

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by festacman(m): 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Taqiyya:

You're a pro Boko Haram terrorist here

Say what you want but I am NOT a pro Boko Haram terrorist. I am a peace-loving patriotic Nigerian. That's it.
Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by Correcto: 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
festacman:

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by kenny160: 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lol
Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by joeyfire(m): 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
grin grin shame on Buhari

1 Like

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by Jungleluv5: 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Bubu Won't Listen
Nigeria and Niger Republic an April 22 ultimatum to reoccupy territories Chadian troops seized from Boko Haram because it will withdraw its forces from those locations by that date. President of Chad Idris Deby said he had warned the two countries that his forces would move out of the bases seized from the jihadists by April 22, regardless of whether their armed forces moved in or not.I have will the area to you biko
Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by Correcto: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
The last time Nigeria tried to initiate a major offensive they lost over 70 before they started. They were ambushed on their way. See stop all this Giant of Africa ego without evidence. You can never solve a problem without first acknowledging there is one.
festacman:

2 Likes

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by manikspears: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
tophumble:
When Boda PMB is not taking the fight against Boko Haram serious, at least he shd be able to order our military to occupy territories that Chad av helped them to recover from BH.

I wish our leaders can just be serious for once

Deep down I want Chad to take over the territories as their own permanently.
Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by Antrat(f): 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
By hail Chadian soldiers

1 Like

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by AgentNairaland(f): 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jungleluv5:
Nigeria and Niger Republic an April 22 ultimatum to reoccupy territories Chadian troops seized from Boko Haram because it will withdraw its forces from those locations by that date. President of Chad Idris Deby said he had warned the two countries that his forces would move out of the bases seized from the jihadists by April 22, regardless of whether their armed forces moved in or not.I have will the area to you biko

Who's giving who ultimatum?
Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by festacman(m): 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
MYHUBBY:

you've degree in sycophancy and MSc in asslicking my brother

well done

abeg come and defend Buhari choice on granting BH amnesty and plan to send them abroad to study.

you don't have shame at all bro with your level of education, I'm ashamed of you bro

You are the sycophant who asslick Idriss Deby.

well done

Deradicalisation and reintegration of repentant terrorists is a universal practice encouraged by UNHRC. It is not a wrong tactics but its effectiveness may not be guaranteed.

you don't have shame at all bro with your level of ignorance, I'm ashamed of you bro[/quote]
Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by Houstency(m): 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by nku5: 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Where those nyash licking BMC clowns that were denying the fact that Chad has been complaining about Nigeria being non-existent in the fight against Boko Haram grin grin grin

Nigeria is a real big for nothing country with yeye Generals and nonsense okorofo that only know how to brutalise civilians.

2 Likes

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Imagine small Chad. Chad should stop all this bragging
It is called mnjtf for a reason!

And na we don help most Africa nations pass o

We need to teach all this our noisy neighbors that we are the real niggarrrz of Africa
You still did not make any sensible sense here buddy.

Pls be inform,
Your snail of a nation is the one bragging here if you have been updated..

Kindly read thru again!

1 Like

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by MYHUBBY: 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
festacman:

You are the sycophant who asslick Idriss Deby.

well done

Deradicalisation and reintegration of repentant terrorists is a universal practice encouraged by UNHRC. It is not a wrong tactics but its effectiveness may not be guaranteed.

you don't have shame at all bro with your level of ignorance, I'm ashamed of you bro

shut up bro! I give no damn about idris because he's not my president and I'm not Chadian

I'm talking about the illiterate cow you lick his anus up and down. a lot of dummies that elected that Clown like you are hiding in shame but here you're displaying your naivety because of the benefit you're enjoying from this useless govt

does this worth the future? I mean being patriotic to the individual and not your country? you enemy of these country will be put to shame soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors / Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election / Arthur Eze Registers At Gym Center, Gives Staff N1M For Breakfast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.