Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram (72525 Views)

"No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React / Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments / Buhari: $1 Billion Spent To Recover Territories Seized By Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by Antichristus: 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
Buhari and Burantashi should hang their heads in shame. Period. Chad, Chad, Chad, of all countries defeated and cleared out Boko Haram which Nigeria utterly failed to achieve in more than a decade. Of all African countries, Chad now has the audacity, and rightly so, to ask Nigeria to ensure that the gained territory doesn’t fall back into the hands of the Islamic terrorists. Sadly, however, the C-in-C of Boko Haram, a deadly descendant of Uthman Dan Fodio an ancient Islamic terrorist and jihadist, who doubles as the President of Nigeria, Muhammad Buhari, won’t comply. Until this failed project called Nigeria is trashed and binned, and the constituent parts go their separate ways, it will never be well with the entity called Nigeria. Even siblings part ways for good. Nigeria needs to break up, and break up it needs.

2 Likes

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by philipobiz: 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
festacman:

Nobody can pay me to defend my country. I don't know about you. I am actually fighting for the future of my children against unpatriotic people like you.
Don't hide your identity with the pretence of being patriotic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by tarantino1: 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
istadesignshere:
Wow, the Chadians mean business

Hi, how do you get these vector graphics for your design
Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by SenecaTheYonger: 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
festacman:

You are just displaying typical denigrating attitude against Nigerian Army. It is Ok If you found it comfortable. I dont!

Sorry that good news bothers you so much. If you truly don't love boko haram, I don't see how you'll be upset with a bunch of dead terrorist. Even shekaku came out to lick his wounds, or maybe the Tchad Strongman paid him to make that video.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by festacman(m): 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
philipobiz:

Don't hide your identity with the pretence of been patriotic

Say what you want. I believe in Nigeria. I don't owe you any explanation.
Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by MasterKernel: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
festacman:
From day one, loudmouth narcissistic drama king Idriss Derby has always been full of his ego. He has never fully fought alongside any other countries' army. He would go alone, suffer losses and whine like a baby. In his reckoning, it is only Chadian soldiers that can effectively defend both Lake Chad area and Sahel Region while other countries' soldiers are mere 'Boys Scout groups'. SMH

Idriss Deby showed many pictures of the battle including cache of weapons seized and where . Why hasn't he shown the video or pictures of corpses of the one thousand terrorists killed and littered around?

Idriss Derby can only bamboozle emotional Nigerians who are searching for new deity to adulate. The reality remains constant: He tolerated and harboured terrorists camps on Chadian soil against Nigeria before they killed 90 Chadian soldiers.

Is it Idris, that offers terrorists amnesty while the war is going on? Cut the crab. It was same Buhari who refused Nigerians gun owners licenses of gun in the face of increasing insurgency and kidnapping by herdmen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by MPESA(m): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
festacman:
From day one, loudmouth narcissistic drama king Idriss Derby has always been full of his ego. He has never fully fought alongside any other countries' army. He would go alone, suffer losses and whine like a baby. In his reckoning, it is only Chadian soldiers that can effectively defend both Lake Chad area and Sahel Region while other countries' soldiers are mere 'Boys Scout groups'. SMH

Idriss Deby showed many pictures of the battle including cache of weapons seized and where . Why hasn't he shown the video or pictures of corpses of the one thousand terrorists killed and littered around?

Idriss Derby can only bamboozle emotional Nigerians who are searching for new deity to adulate. The reality remains constant: He tolerated and harboured terrorists camps on Chadian soil against Nigeria before they killed 90 Chadian soldiers.

MUMU MAN.

1 Like

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by Dpharisee: 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
Sagir Musa is a bloody liar, there are videos posted here and still online of Nigerian troops cheering Chadian soldiers as they advance on Nigeria territory against Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by festacman(m): 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Sorry that good news bothers you so much. If you truly don't love boko haram, I don't see how you'll be upset with a bunch of dead terrorist. Even shekaku came out to lick his wounds, or maybe the Tchad Strongman paid him to make that video.

Good news excite me but empty big talks by a narcissistic Idriss Deby to denigrate my country irritates. You can worship him but I won't.
Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by festacman(m): 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
MPESA:

MUMU MAN.

MUMU MAN
Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by maiunguwar: 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
tophumble:
When Boda PMB is not taking the fight against Boko Haram serious, at least he shd be able to order our military to occupy territories that Chad av helped them to recover from BH.

I wish our leaders can just be serious for once
Or better still,we should sell our own side of the Lake chad to the Chadians.Both the land and the inhabitants.Even on credit sef

1 Like

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by empychimaobi: 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
BBQ AND CO WHERE UNA DEY OOOOO, BABA DEY MISS IN COVID19 ACTION, WE UNDERSTAND.... WHAT ABOUT THIS KILLING OF HIS KINDRENS/KINSMEN....
PLEASE MAKE UNA COME COMMENT....
GOD CONTINUE TO STRENGTHEN THE CHADIANS!!! KUDOS FOR THEIR GREAT FIST AND ACCOMPLISHMENT WITHIN SHORTEST TIME.... I LOVE THE ALACRITY RESPONSE FIRE FOR FIRE!!!

1 Like

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by lucianohase(m): 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Why is Buhari so laid back when dealing with sensitive issues? Should he wait for the government of Chad to tell him to send Nigerian soldiers to occupy there? Is there something they are not telling Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by victorjoe(m): 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Uncleolembe:
Na wa oh Chad they threaten naija

Why them no go threaten? The thing wey naija no fit do, Chad Don do am for them.

Shebi when we catch Boko boys na to release them we Sabi.

If naija like make them no rush go take over that place. Make Boko boys go back to enter the place.

1 Like

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by SenecaTheYonger: 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
festacman:

Good news excite me but empty big talks by a narcissistic Idriss Deby to denigrate my country irritates. You can worship him but I won't.

And what do you think about your president releasing captured terrorists?

1 Like

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by Dpharisee: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Imagine small Chad. Chad should stop all this bragging
It is called mnjtf for a reason!

And na we don help most Africa nations pass o

We need to teach all this our noisy neighbors that we are the real niggarrrz of Africa

Na only 2 people like this your comment on FP after several hours, it's a bad omen. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by Eteka1(m): 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
Antichristus:
Buhari and Burantashi should hang their heads in shame. Period. Chad, Chad, Chad, of all countries defeated and cleared out Boko Haram which Nigeria utterly failed to achieve in more than a decade. Of all African countries, Chad now has the audacity, and rightly so, to ask Nigeria to ensure that the gained territory doesn’t fall back into the hands of the Islamic terrorists. Sadly, however, the C-in-C of Boko Haram, a deadly descendant of Uthman Dan Fodio an ancient Islamic terrorist and jihadist, who doubles as the President of Nigeria, Muhammad’s Buhari, won’t comply. Until this failed project called Nigeria is trashed and binned, and the constituent parts go their separate ways, it will never be well with the entity called Nigeria. Even siblings part ways for good. Nigeria needs to break up, and break up it needs.
Thank God you rightly said over a decade. So why wasn't you hero Jonathan able to clear them off if it was so easy?

Remember that at that time, the BH terrorists were holding 18 LGAs which they declared their caliphate and they used to terrorise Abuja.
Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
Would have loved to suggest that chad retains the security of the places their soldiers recovered from boko-haram, while they recruit nigerian soldiers as their shoe-shiners but nigerian soldiers are not even worth recruiting to shine the shoes of the gallant chadian soldiers, who drove away boko-boys from those lands.

1 Like

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by inyenejo(m): 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
The most corrupt President in the world is buharigg

1 Like

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by AloneTK: 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
She was once a self acclaimed giant but her lack of patriotism paved way for mockery... Unfortunately, the lead will suffer the shame for a very long time.
Everything is business in this country.... even human lives.
No magic can place us where we are not qualified to occupy. It’s really not worth it criticizing these military guys, the entire system is in shambles, right from the legislature to the judiciary, even we the common people are our own enemies

1 Like

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by Reference(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
Perhaps we should just lease the area to Chad until the whole thing is over if we cannot hold it.

2 Likes

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by vioment: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nna na WA o.

This one make my mouth freeze.
Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by Antichristus: 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
Eteka1:
Thank God you rightly said over a decade. So why wasn't you hero Jonathan able to clear them off if it was so easy?

Remember that at that time, the BH terrorists were holding 18 LGAs which they declared their caliphate and they used to terrorise Abuja.

I’m neither in support Jonathan or Buhari. Both of them should be dispossessed of their ill gotten wealth and exiled. That said, it’s an open secret that Boko Haram emerged after the introduction of Shariah law in the north, and that Buhari is their Grand Patron who famously told Jonathan “I’ll make Nigeria ungovernable.”

2 Likes

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by Ezmans: 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
WIZGUY69:
grin

How has the mighty fallen. Chad is now our own mentor in war against terrorism.
if those calling nigeria giant of Africa travel to Tunisia, Mauritius , southafrica, Morocco, cape Verde , they I'll stop calling nigeria giant of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by JAWBONE(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
festacman:

Oga stop crying...we are not fools. There are videos of terrorists killed. There are videos of Chadian soldiers attacking BH. the internet is littered with those videos

How can you be so much in denial of the Chadian efforts all because of your pain that Buhari is not taking the glory. Idris Deby is suddenly a bad man because he has outshined Buhari. You can only deceive babies here. For us students of history, we know the credentials of General Idris Deby and you will only be fooling yourself trying to underrate him.

Direct your anger to the failure of Nigeria's military leadership. Why is Buratai relocating to the North East now after five years.

4 Likes

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by CapitalBank: 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
Salvador1:
Nigerians can now see that the lifeless and terrorist major general called buhari is the chief sponsor of Boko Haram .
Chad are battling to defeat those terrorist why buhari are releasing then by tagging them repented terrorist.

This covid19 pandemic has open nyash of buhari's failure in all sectors of the economy.

His useless supporters especially the people that supported him cos of their greediness to get the president in 2023 can now see.

The truth is norths and buhari are the sponsor of Boko Haram.

Case close.

This one no b say dem say... There is even a video to back it up. I was supposed to upload the video but I got busy.

The president said they will be there for 1 month. Even his son came to fight.

The Chadian president also vowed not to release weapons to Nigeria ever.

What I would plead is for the Chadians to just finish dem up... By advancing into Nigeria side.

1 Like

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by festacman(m): 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kenplay:

Is this how you have chosen a miserable life? Supporting terrorists who kills and destroy because you are paid 30k per month?
Is this how you chose to rot in hell with blood of the innocent people killed by those terrorist crying in your heads?

Is this the life you have chosen?

You will be the first rot in hell for criminally supporting Idriss Deby who was harbouring Boko Haram terrorists against Nigeria and they have attacked and killed innocent people and run back across border to their safe haven
Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by CapitalBank: 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
festacman:

You are rambling. Why did Shekau tremble in his voice when he sent audio?

The blood of innocent Nigerian soldiers killed for the gains of you all supporting this evil by apc and Buhari is upon your head and your entire lineage from generations to generations.

1 Like

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by Eteka1(m): 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Antichristus:

I’m neither in support Jonathan or Buhari. Both of them should be dispossessed of their ill gotten wealth and exiled. That said, it’s an open secret that Boko Haram emerged after the introduction of Shariah law in the north, and that Buhari is their Grand Patron who famously told Jonathan “I’ll make Nigeria ungovernable.”
You a telling lies. Buhari is not their grand patron.

Boko Haram started towards the ending OBJs Government. So you cannot say Buhari's threat to make Nigeria ungovernable brought them.

What he meant was that he would organize protests.
Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by CapitalBank: 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Eteka1:

Remember that at that time, the BH terrorists were holding 18 LGAs which they declared their caliphate and they used to terrorise Abuja
why was Buhari elected? Was it not change?

1 Like

Re: Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram by festacman(m): 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

And what do you think about your president releasing captured terrorists?

De-radicalisation and re-integration of repentant terrorists is a universal practice encouraged by UN Human Rights commission. However, whether the one applied to surrendered Boko Haram fighters was 100% effective is another issue but it was NEVER a wrong step.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Arthur Eze Registers At Gym Center, Gives Staff N1M For Breakfast / Presidential Villa: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard / Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.