Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo (3623 Views)

Chidi Lloyd Weeps On Live TV, Apologizes To Nyesom Wike (video) / What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] / Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by OssyMalik: 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
The owner of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku on his Twitter page apologizes to Ndi Igbo over his negative tweets sometime last year about his Igbo identity.
Few days ago, a section of the country went rampage on Google Play Store to flag down his app which they termed a ‘revenge mission ‘ against Crowwweee which was removed by the playstore.
Consequently, Igbos trooped to Google Playstore and IOS to give the Iroko TV app a five-star rating.
The app is still there gidigba!! cheesy

Ndi Igbo love themselves biko!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by SLAP44: 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
His Igbo brothers came in and saved him despite his past sins.

Igbos love their brothers, even those deceived by Nigeria since after the war.

44 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by owobokiri(m): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
They will all learn... slowly but surely..

30 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by Emperormartin(m): 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
Igbos know how to accept prodigal son back

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by nairalandankrah: 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
We kept telling you that Nigeria is not for us, but you no gree hear!

Anyway, An Efulefu(Former saboteur), has retraced his steps and returned home..!
Who am i not to accept you back!
Go and sin no more!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by velocity25(m): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sense is coming, more"I no be Igbo" will join soon.

24 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by festacman(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
You choose your friends but you don't choose your roots. You are assigned. E get why!

- Onuru ube nwanne agbana oso!
- Igwebuike!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by BigSarah(f): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Croweee wasn’t reported by IGBOS, as far as I’m concerned everyone that was pissed with the Twitter ban reported the app...
So it’s unfortunate some people think it’s an IGBO act, All Nigerians were banned from Twitter by FG not just IGBOS...

Nice one JASON CHUKWUEMEKA NJOKU, how this one take manage deny him identity confuse me small.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 2:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
Although I'm Yoruba but the love I have for Igbos knows no seasons. Their highly entrepreneurial spirit is second to none. They have a penchant for success thus impacting positively to their immediate environment inorder to uplift the downtrodden. For this reason I've decided just like the governor of Ondo State, Arakunrin Rotimi Akerodolu to marry a fair Igbo lady so that my children can also tap into these genes of highly successful Igbo people.

Please and please, awon Òmò Wobe ati awon omo Olobo town council should stay away I'm not into them.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by obyrich(m): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
SLAP44:
His Igbo brothers came in and saved him despite his past sins.

Igbos love their brothers, even those deceived by Nigeria since after the war.
This is what people don't know about Igbos.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by RisenJoe(m): 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
obyrich:
This is what people don't know about Igbos.

Pls what's the name of his app make I dash am 5 star review

15 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
People are always quick to run to the Igbos for crowd support when they suffer injustice...

13 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by nlreserve: 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
Igbos do not like anything that will bring them shame and they like to carry anyone who wants to identify with them along irrespective of where they may have wronged them. That's the reason they are willing to forgive all Nigerians who fought against them during the Biafra war.

22 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by Generalwoodz(m): 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Daalu nwannem

6 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by Freestainworld(m): 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
Fulani man know wetin be Mobile app? More reason that fool got what he wanted with his stupid terrorist app, but I remove cap for the Igbos, they have a forgiving spirit.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by EraseTheDot: 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
It is not because the love they have for you but the hate they have for Adamu Garba. The hate spurred them on.

- erase the dot
Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by motymop: 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
The tech war is officially between the north and the south.

The njoku guy bleeped up big time, i am disappointed in him for this tribal sentiment.

You all preach 1 Nigeria when it comes to business and making money.

None of this tech guys could come out to protect their own even if he is from northern Nigeria.

You guys have destroyed your tech industry .

5 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by OBALOLA55(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
UMU EKWENSU WHERE ARE YOU GUYSangry

OJIOFOR

JULIUSMALEMA

WE NEED UNA COMMENT O

4 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by aryzgreat: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
You are forgiven, go and sin no more.

Onuru ube nwanne agbana Oso.

3 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by Freestainworld(m): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
EraseTheDot:
It is not because the love they have for you but the hate they have for Adamu Garba. The hate spurned them on.

- erase the dot
can you destroy a cell that is the source of life, it looks tiny but very important.

7 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by OBALOLA55(m): 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
EraseTheDot:
It is not because the love they have for you but the hate they have for Adamu Garba. The hate spurned them on.

- erase the dot
ADAMU GARBAGE YOU MEAN

6 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by aryzgreat: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
EraseTheDot:

- erase the dot

Adamu

6 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by techWriter1: 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
They will all learn slowly but surely

2 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by Ojiofor: 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
[[s]quote author=OBALOLA55 post=102913876]UMU EKWENSU WHERE ARE YOU GUYSangry

OJIOFOR

JULIUSMALEMA

WE NEED UNA COMMENT O[/quote][/s]

Umu Igbo bu nde eji aga mba.
When ever Ndi Igbo is mentioned IPOB miscreants like you should hide in shame.
IPOB does not speak for ndi Igbo.The man was thanking ndi Igbo and made no mention of any terror group.
Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by Skyfornia(m): 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
Proudly Onye Dot

3 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by nzeobi(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
Where are those shouting Igbo don't love themselves,igbo discriminate among themselves, ebonyi igbo is not the real igbo.

It's only igbos that can take somebody from the village and take to the City and make him a millionaire in few years.

It was this same Igbo language that saved my stranded friend in Bangkok 4years ago

9 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by nzeobi(m): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
Any body who doesn't recognize his roots is like a river without a source that will soon run dry up

3 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by Onepeople: 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
They didn't spare their one Nigeria apologist, Fulanis are masterclass in divide and system, the moral lesson here is that people should learn to support their own before one Nigeria, you came from a tribe before becoming a Nigeria ,Nigeria always have a way of making igboman an escape goat at any point in time, the entire country criticise Garba Adamu on his reckless celebration of banning Twitter by Mr tyrant in Aso rock, at the end igboman was fingered.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by kettykin: 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Thank God he apologized and igbos even forgave before the apology.
.but where is Nigeria headed to, the civil war is now being fought not only on social media and agricultural
sectors but in the tech industry .no thanks to Buhari for his careless vituperation and demented comments. How long shall this be.

1 Like

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by mimilogistics: 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
Beautiful

You guys should extend the same love to Mimilogs Mobile App on Google playstore, we love you all kiss
Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by jimyjames(m): 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
Allen onyeama , Joe igbokwe will one day apologize too
Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by Difrent: 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Freestainworld:
Fulani man know wetin be Mobile app? More reason that fool got what he wanted with his stupid terrorist app, but I remove cap for the Igbos, they have a forgiving spirit.

Ibos have forgiving spirit? Is this a joke?

Ibos refused to forgive Pantami after recanting

Ibos massively reported buhari tweet which they felt was referring to them

Ibos massively wrote wrong reviews on crowwee for supporting twitter ban

Which forgiving spirit

Between ibos and fulani I dont know which is more dangerous

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: 8- 0 : Nnamdi Kanu - Live Score / Charly Boy Shares Misleading Photo Of Tinubu Watching Peter Obi On TV / Abuja Residence Storm The Street For All Eyes On The Judiciary Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.