Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Health - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health (1996 Views)

I Can't Get It Up And Its Depressing Me. Please Help. / What's Depressing You Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health by Healthyway15: 3:21am On May 07, 2020
BurntDodo:

Hello Healthway. Thank you for your advice. I went to a better hospital and I ran a couple of test. Baseline, doc says I'm H Pylori positive. Doc told me to go use Ulcerkit and Acid Suspension (liquid) for 2 weeks. I've been on them for 2 weeks and 3 days and I can't say I'm seeing improvements. Still burping and farting every 5 minutes, having unsettled stomach and using the toilet immediately after every meal. Could it be ulcer or something else.

I noticed food like beans and milk trigger the stomach ache. And I'm doing a lot of exercise and eating fruits but I still feel like crap. I'm tired of it all. What can I do please?

H. pylori can cause sores(ulcer) in the lining of the stomach. The bacteria usually build up resistance against most antibiotics, thereby rendering them less effective or useless. That's why it recurs again and again even after one finishes taking the drugs. People suffering from the condition can attest to it.

And when left untreated, it could lead to complications such as perforations in the lining, internal bleeding and stomach cancer(when the condition is most severe, although rare).I'm saying this just to let you know that it demands proper treatment without delay.

And you should eliminate beans and milk from your diet. They don't help the condition. Beans possibly irritate the ulcer, and aggravate the pain. And milk may seem to reduce one's pain, but it may actually make the pain worse later.

It's time to take more of youghurt, apple, honey. Although they don't cure it, they reduce excess stomach acids and create a viable environment for its treatment.

You can check my signature and reach me on whatsapp for its proper treatment.

Nothing replaces Sound Health!
Re: Health by Olotobi(m): 3:18am On Jun 09, 2020
Peakyblinder:
Yo bro. Have you done another ultrasound for this? If yes, has it reduced? What was the size of the liver in cm?

Hello bro, I have some suggestions since am not a doctor but I have experienced something similar.
Re: Health by Olotobi(m): 3:56am On Jun 09, 2020
There is a supplement you can buy at the pharmacy that can help you. But meanwhile stay away from alcohol and drink plenty of water, eat plenty natural foods too.
Re: Health by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 09, 2020
Olotobi:

Hello bro, I have some suggestions since am not a doctor but I have experienced something similar.
Alright bro. Please do
Re: Health by gymarket: 9:44am On Jun 09, 2020
elegant article and i spent some time to read that.

very nice and really thank you...

sajad

Sajad recently posted... https://gymarket.ir

(1) (2) (Reply)

14 Months After Controversy Trails Pregnant Woman’s Death In Government Hospital / Skin Rashes Solution / What Can Be The Cause Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.