Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

El Rufia's Wife Supports Son Who Threaten To Gang Rape Someone's Mother - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufia's Wife Supports Son Who Threaten To Gang Rape Someone's Mother (6417 Views)

Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother / Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. / Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Rufia's Wife Supports Son Who Threaten To Gang Rape Someone's Mother by agadez007(m): 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
nokatakata:

You ipod miscreants are well.known for denying your evil tribe especially when you want to be mischievous and look for trouble. Phuck you and the OP. You look for trouble you get it double.
I am sure you are part of those Awawa Miscreants
won't waste time replying you,if you and your uneducated gangs can rob and rape your own women,what can't you do?
Re: El Rufia's Wife Supports Son Who Threaten To Gang Rape Someone's Mother by nokatakata: 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
agadez007:
I am sure you are part of those Awawa Miscreants
won't waste time replying you,if you and your uneducated gangs can rob and rape your own women,what can't you do?

Just like you kidnap your mothers and sisters, rape them and use them for rituals and come out to start claiming you are the richest most hardworking in Africa and own 99% properties in Africa. Stay in your Dubai SE . You will avoid awawa boys tthat way and maybe end up being used for rituals in your village.

1 Like

Re: El Rufia's Wife Supports Son Who Threaten To Gang Rape Someone's Mother by mascot87(m): 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
rosemary21:

Account one of four get a job scammer

I'm not a scammer. Keep your ignorance to yourself and I don't even understand what you wrote up their.
Update:
I get what you mean. I opened the account while I was in school years back. I opened 4 accounts at the same time
Savings, current,domiciliary and GT target. I can screenshot the balance of all if you care to see. $0 on domicilary account, #7 on savings account and #0 on GT target.
Re: El Rufia's Wife Supports Son Who Threaten To Gang Rape Someone's Mother by agadez007(m): 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
nokatakata:

Just like you kidnap your mothers and sisters, rape them and use them for rituals and come out to start claiming you are the richest most hardworking in Africa and own 99% properties in Africa. Stay in your Dubai SE . You will avoid awawa boys tthat way and maybe end up being used for rituals in your village.
We all know the ritualists zone in Nigeria,Guess the region where skull mining is sport,and where they sell human tongue and fingers in the public
Your guess is as good as mine
You guys are champions In that aspect

2 Likes

Re: El Rufia's Wife Supports Son Who Threaten To Gang Rape Someone's Mother by PeacenLove2: 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
RTSC:
His own father was a hopeless nuisance during the Jonathan era.

Prior to that, he was banned by the Senate from ever running for office due to 32 billion he embezzled and the Abuja lands he appropriated to his family when he was FCT minister.

I wonder how the crook later became governor.

A dysfunctional family from top to bottom.

I don't know about the 32 billion issue but there was a time he spoke against the Senate and he was made to apologize. At the time, one would think this man would do good things given the chance. He's turned out to be a great disappointment because of his lack of tact and diplomacy. Turns out verbal diarrhea runs in the family.

The way they express themselves does not befit even a leader of a local union. It's pathetic.
Re: El Rufia's Wife Supports Son Who Threaten To Gang Rape Someone's Mother by Topsic70: 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
henryobinna:
but did you read where the guy clearly stated he's not Igbo?

Go look at d el-rufais' social media handles and see how ur blodas have bn abusing d living daylights out of d el-rufais.

Its easy for anyone to answer any name on d social media esp for d purpose of rabble rousing; so don't go there biko. Even here on naiealand is no exception.
Let's even assume d mischievous imp isn't Igbo, what of d rest? Why always Igbo?
Ss is there, sw is there he didn't mention them!
One day water will find its level for sure!

Your hatred for Igbos will ensure you enter 6ft earlier
Just last year, three African countries had xenophobic issues with "Nigerian traders": Togo, Ghana and south Africa. Togo's own was a special one because they specifically targeted d Igbo's! Why always Igbo?
What's in ur DNA DT make peaceful cohabitation with ur hosts anathemic?
Instead of pointing fingers at others why not do an introspection.
Why does everybody "hate" d igbos? Even d ss u gumbody-by-force with doesn't trust u.

Everybody sure can't be wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El Rufia's Wife Supports Son Who Threaten To Gang Rape Someone's Mother by XANDERBOY85: 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
Smithkafors:
Na una go vote unaselves,I laugh at some Southerners supporting these uncultured family.Na only governor, imagine VP or president?....we have not even thought of the bigoted father.

You’d be surprised there are still some southern house-niggers.....self-centred bastards that will still vote for a jihadist-minded Fulani like El-Rufai, either out of sheer greed and daftness or because the closest challenger is Igbo or has a Igbo running mate! It’s been done before!

This cut-my-nose-to-spite-my-face/crabs-in-a-barrel attitude is exactly why there’s no hope for Nigeria unless there’s a seismic shift in the polity of some sort!

1 Like

Re: El Rufia's Wife Supports Son Who Threaten To Gang Rape Someone's Mother by henryobinna(m): 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Topsic70:

Go look at d el-rufais' social media handles and see how ur blodas have bn abusing d living daylights out of d el-rufais.

Its easy for anyone to answer any name on d social media esp for d purpose of rabble rousing; so don't go there biko. Even here on naiealand is no exception.
Let's even assume d mischievous imp isn't Igbo, what of d rest? Why always Igbo?

Just last year, three African countries had xenophobic issues with "Nigerian traders": Togo, Ghana and south Africa. Togo's own was a special one because they specifically targeted d Igbo's! Why always Igbo?
Why does everybody "hate" d igbos? Even d ss u gumbody-by-force with doesn't trust u.

I can't be reduced to a nonentity to engage in the kind of insult hurling arguments you have on this forum, so you can continue or look for someone like you.

1 Like

Re: El Rufia's Wife Supports Son Who Threaten To Gang Rape Someone's Mother by Topsic70: 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
henryobinna:
I can't be reduced to a nonentity to engage in the kind of insult hurling arguments you have on this forum, so you can continue or look for someone like you.

Bia nwanne, b4 u run off, kindly answer d question: "why always igbo!?"
From other regions in Nigeria to other countries in d world, why, biko why?
Re: El Rufia's Wife Supports Son Who Threaten To Gang Rape Someone's Mother by RTSC: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
PeacenLove2:

I don't know about the 32 billion issue but there was a time he spoke against the Senate and he was made to apologize. At the time, one would think this man would do good things given the chance. He's turned out to be a great disappointment because of his lack of tact and diplomacy. Turns out verbal diarrhea runs in the family.

The way they express themselves does not befit even a leader of a local union. It's pathetic.
The guy was blacklisted by the Senate in 2008.

One of the most dangerous politicians I have ever seen.

That he is governor now is one of the many signs of Nigeria's decay.

3 Likes

Re: El Rufia's Wife Supports Son Who Threaten To Gang Rape Someone's Mother by RTSC: 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
Topsic70:

Nobody hates igbos apart from hopeless dingbats.

He assumes that everybody not named Yoruba is Igbo.

The guy that attacked him is from cross river, but they are all igbos to him.

1 Like

Re: El Rufia's Wife Supports Son Who Threaten To Gang Rape Someone's Mother by lereinter(m): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
mascot87:

Done. please

Name, bank, number
Re: El Rufia's Wife Supports Son Who Threaten To Gang Rape Someone's Mother by lereinter(m): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
shehu01:
Elaigwu Solomon Odaliko. thank you and God bless you brother.

Name, bank, account number

1 Like

Re: El Rufia's Wife Supports Son Who Threaten To Gang Rape Someone's Mother by mascot87(m): 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: El Rufia's Wife Supports Son Who Threaten To Gang Rape Someone's Mother by Dedetwo(m): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Devgod:
The first lady of kaduna state, has displayed the highest level of moral decadence, for a woman occupying the corridors of power. in respect to Female rights. And as a mother herself this a big disgrace to the office of the first lady of Kaduna State.
The family of El Rufia needs to be called to caution, they are displaying psychopathic tendencies on cyber space. From the Father, the Son and now the mother supporting something as cruel as rape.
The bigotry can no longer be contained.

Let it stand for posterity that El Rufia's son is a serial tribalist and a potential rapist with his mother the first lady of Kaduna state being an enabler

https://twitter.com/thanos_zer/status/1249277890304368641?s=19

It takes a laughable fool such as El Rufai's son who knows his mother has ability to take dick in a mind blowing fashion to recognize another in a social media debacle.
Re: El Rufia's Wife Supports Son Who Threaten To Gang Rape Someone's Mother by orisa37: 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
It's a lie.
Re: El Rufia's Wife Supports Son Who Threaten To Gang Rape Someone's Mother by shehu01(f): 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: El Rufia's Wife Supports Son Who Threaten To Gang Rape Someone's Mother by Mrexcell(m): 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
Thats the mentality of most of fulanis towards non fulani muslims we can see how the fulaniherdsmen are killing and raping women all over nigeria unchallenged while their fulani god father in aso rock gives them total cover and protection.
Re: El Rufia's Wife Supports Son Who Threaten To Gang Rape Someone's Mother by chukel(m): 7:42am On Apr 14, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Yeah. One is guzzling kerosene while one is guzzling dollars. Same same right?
let's be realistic. All politicians loot. All. Now let's look at the developmental strides in their respective states. Can you put these 2 on the same page?
Re: El Rufia's Wife Supports Son Who Threaten To Gang Rape Someone's Mother by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:06am On Apr 14, 2020
chukel:
let's be realistic. All politicians loot. All. Now let's look at the developmental strides in their respective states. Can you put these 2 on the same page?
I don't know what you mean by developmental strides. I'm sure they've both build roads and a couple of buildings. What we'll ask is who needs a media makeover more. Some media hawks are cashing in on some video to make someone their good customer.
That said, not all politicians loot. Maybe all Nigerian politicians which may still be open to scrutiny as a sweeping statement but not all politicians.
Re: El Rufia's Wife Supports Son Who Threaten To Gang Rape Someone's Mother by DCmonster: 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
JAMO84:
I hate it when people's parents are dragged into a casual conversation, but the truth is, some people (Mostly south Easterners) have been on the throat of the El Rufais for years, they even wish him death when he contracted covid 19.

I do not understand their obsession with El Rufai and Kaduna state. Some of their governors aren't performing but they would never drag or call them out.

Bello had his father's back and it's the right thing to do, but he took it way too far for my liking!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
I bet you are over 30years old. What baffles me is, how can you be this old and still be so foolish?
Re: El Rufia's Wife Supports Son Who Threaten To Gang Rape Someone's Mother by Wilstino: 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
omonnakoda:

Just piqued?

Or you want to practise the word?

Crap!!!

Get a life!
Re: El Rufia's Wife Supports Son Who Threaten To Gang Rape Someone's Mother by omonnakoda: 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Wilstino:

Crap!!!

Get a life!
Lol

Now I am piqued
Re: El Rufia's Wife Supports Son Who Threaten To Gang Rape Someone's Mother by JAMO84: 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
DCmonster:
I bet you are over 30years old. What baffles me is, how can you be this old and still be so foolish?
This is how you respond when you do not know how to engage in sensible conversation

I AM DONE TALKING

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power Generation Improves To 4,823.60MW / Reno Responds To Uju Anya / PHCN Uses Generator And Shouts Up NEPA When There Is Light!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.