Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. (5305 Views)

Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. / Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
So there was an exchange on Twitter today, someone called El rufai a boy and his son assumed the person was Igbo and threatened to rape the person's mother.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by chatinent: 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Oh, I swear to drunk I am not God.

2 Likes

Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
chatinent:
Oh, I swear to drunk I am not God.

angry angry angry

fine You will be.

2 Likes

Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by berbs: 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by Captainrambo2: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
What sort of nonsense is this ? Well he is the son of elrufai, the apple did not fall far from the tree....

These aboki all they know is rape rape rape, that's y their women despite wrapping themselves up like moi moi they still re not spared. And his mother is a stupid bitchh undecided

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by SLAP44: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
Like father

4 Likes

Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by Trailblazer1(m): 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
grin grin
Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by ContractKiller: 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Why is anyone surprised by this?

5 Likes

Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by Valkrie: 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Captainrambo2:
What sort of nonsense is this ? Well he is the son of elrufai, the apple did not fall far from the tree....

These aboki all they know is rape rape rape, that's y their women despite wrapping themselves up like moi moi they still re not spared. And his mother is a stupid bitchh undecided

Guy, point of correction...dem no be Abokii oh....!! They are originally from Okene.in Kogi State, they are Ebira people same.as El-ZakkZakky...!!

3 Likes

Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by Coldie(m): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
This kid insult people alot.

Its so funny d guy who opened this thread, up in the North an average northerner thinks if u are not Yoruba then u MUST be Igbo.

Just as we think everyone from the north is hausa

6 Likes

Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by Captainrambo2: 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
Valkrie:

Guy, point of correction...dem no be Abokii oh....!! They are originally from Okene.in Kogi State, they are Ebira people same.as El-ZakkZakky...!!
nah.... these people re pure fulani....... I have seen elrufai several times... ebira have broad noses and re thick.... shey u see yaya bello that's how 90%of ebira men look like... elrufai is very fulani body wise and mindwise

11 Likes

Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by dustmalik: 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
Not that I am defending Bello El rufai, but how are we 100% sure this isn't a Photoshop?

Can the accuser post a link to the tweet itself?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by Covidodo: 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
Gbas gbos

3 Likes

Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by LarryBee1k: 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2020

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by Captainrambo2: 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
dustmalik:
Not that I am defending Bello El rufai, but how are we 100% sure this isn't a Photoshop?

Can the accuser post a link to the tweet itself?
go to twitter, he is busy defending his foolishness....

He is gradually burying his fathers little political carrer

Btw muslims re busy defending him.....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM THE PRODUCT OF A MIDGET'S CØCK?

7 Likes

Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by PDJT: 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
-He probably knows what rape looks like, as he is a product of rape.

-Even the Oedipus mother is proud of his tw.at son.

-Mentioning Ndigbo up and down as if Igbos are mates to their cow-herding backward tribe of futa-jallon.

-Anyway, that’s what you get when you empower the most uneducated, backward African tribe.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by Scream(m): 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
I wanted to suggest that his mother should go home and focus on the children as I do not think that the house helps are doing a goodnight job parenting that kid. Looking at the response of the mother, I give up! The house helps may need better...

3 Likes

Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by nku5: 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
If that boy is not abusing igbo ppl today he is threatening to molest ppl's mothers. I wonder the type of discussions that family has in private.

On the bright side Nasir El-rufai's presidential ambition is dead. His son has killed it

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by Tobinrobin(m): 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
The funniest thing about this is the mother’s reply. She said ‘all’s fair in war & love’, can’t believe that. You can imagine they even have people cheering them for his stupid reply & message he sent to the guy. He knows he’s kinda beyond the law & people kept hailing him as the son of the future president, you can imagine the impunity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by justinenho: 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
like father like son

2 Likes

Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by hargbolahan01: 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
I also saw how this guy is abusing people's parent just because of politics and argument

it shows this guy is untrained

2 Likes

Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
This boy doesn't have home training, I am disappointed by his mother's response.
2023 is coming, the internet never forget.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by SciLab: 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
The apple never falls far from the tree

Lalasticlala do justice please.

1 Like

Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by StreetFight: 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
LarryBee1k:
He just finished his father 2023 ambition. cry cry cry cry cry

Is it your 5% insignificant vote that will stop Osinbajo/El-Rufai 2023 ? Tell me something else. You people go from one Social Media platform to another abusing, cursing and mocking Hausa-Fulanis, since you lost two consecutive elections back to back. When one of the few Hausa-Fulanis who have time for now give it back to you, you then start convulsion.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by Covidodo: 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
If Bello had insulted a Yoruba person and even mentioned the tribe in condescending manner like he did in that tweet, this thread would have reached 10 pages by now .
Lol

That said , those who derive pleasure in insulting every one on SM should be careful because not everyone 'll turn the other cheek .

Do not dish out what you can't take .

If anyone insulted my parents too, I'd respond in a disproportionate manner too

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by LarryBee1k: 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
sorry

2 Likes

Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
StreetFight:

Is it your 5% insignificant vote that will stop Osinbajo/El-Rufai 2023 ? Tell me something else. You people go from one Social Media platform to another abusing, cursing and mocking Hausa-Fulanis, since you lost two consecutive elections back to back. When one of the few Hausa-Fulanis who have time for now give it back to you, you then start convulsion.
so the way to retaliate was to threaten to rape someone's mother ? And the person was not even an Igbo, if anyone speaks against Buhari government the person suddenly becomes an Igbo.
The other time on Twitter, both yorubas igbo and other tribes supported imam of peace after he lashed at Buhari, suddenly it was only the igbos who supported him.
There are more than 250 tribes in Nigeria, why would you assume everyone who doesn't support Buhari government is Igbo ?
Dem use Igbo swear for una ?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by Covidodo: 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
Route:
so the way to retaliate was to threaten to rape someone's mother ? And the person was not even an Igbo, if anyone speaks against Buhari government the person suddenly becomes an Igbo.
The other time on Twitter, both yorubas igbo and other tribes supported imam of peace after he lashed at Buhari, suddenly it was only the igbos who supported him.
There are more than 250 tribes in Nigeria, why would you assume everyone who doesn't support Buhari government is Igbo ?
Alaye..cry me a river !!
No be so una people dey do too grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
Covidodo:

Alaye..cry me a river !!
No be so una people dey do too grin
The same way your people behave like bastards.

3 Likes

Re: Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. by Topsic70: 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
Route:
Biko remove Yoruba from ur madness.
Thank u

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Leaders Storm Ibadan, Demand Oduduwa Republic [PHOTOS] / Abaribe Svavge Reply To El Rufai Comment About Igbo Presidency / Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.