Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths (65672 Views)

51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged / 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths / 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by canDy4eva(f): 3:09am On Apr 13, 2020
ChelseaDr:
Let us not rejoice yet.... It is not yet Uhuru.

All those that had contact with the Kano index case have been advised on who to contact because the news is not palatable...

They have been advised to call the Kano #COVID-19 Hotlines:
1. 0909-399-5333
2. 0909-399-5444
3. 0800-268-4356 “ @KNSMOH

They shoukd Stay at home and isolate themselves.

My dear.... My rejoicing is always o

Wether good or bad I give God all the glory.

God is in control!

1 Like

Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by canDy4eva(f): 3:11am On Apr 13, 2020
masterP042:
Not enough people are being tested, that's why the numbers are low. But also if there are more virus carriers out there, the death toll should have multiplied by now. I think I go with seun, our warm weather helps to contain the spread.
Cos there's nothing special that our leaders nor ncdc has done differently from other countries with thousands of death.
As we no get good leaders or efficient health system, nature is helping us. Ehi na enwero odu, chi ya na achuru ya ijiji

God is in control....

1 Like

Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by canDy4eva(f): 3:13am On Apr 13, 2020
deepwater:
I said this earlier.

Nobody is been discharged anywhere.

The more bed space available to take in patients the more they discharge their imaginary number and admit the real number.

Which one is 5 discharge and 5 admitted after 5 hours

Is Nigerian Corona different?

Yes o... It is different!

...and that's because God decided it that way!

1 Like

Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by canDy4eva(f): 3:16am On Apr 13, 2020
RIGHTEOUSNESS EXULTS A NATION

BUT

SIN IS A REPROACH!

GOD BLESS AFRICA!
Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by canDy4eva(f): 3:33am On Apr 13, 2020
johnmattew:
who told u we have low testing capacity is the reason??...... coronavirus cases is low in naija-tested or untested.its been over 3 weeks since the borders were closed and naija ilu hospitals aren't crowed with people showing signs and symptoms of coronavirus.

I might not be a fan of our government,but they were far more proactive in tackling coronavirus initially than government of UK,USA Ghana etc

Thank you so much....

Why have people refused to see the fact that God has been KIND to us!

If for any reason our case becomes like that of America and the likes, niraland would be deserted!

God is in control...
Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by Karmaisme(m): 3:44am On Apr 13, 2020
Aare2050:

He promised to help me get a fund through PayPal.
And he didn't fulfil his part of the deal.
There by he started giving excuses its over a month now, and I'm yet to receive the fund.
At first he said he has send the money, then later he started threatening me.

I hope the money involved is not much?
Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by Goddys(m): 4:26am On Apr 13, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
hope your family members dey among them?

yes your father and mother are already positive of it...I pray that your family survive what is coming upon them.
Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by Goddys(m): 4:33am On Apr 13, 2020
mchc1001:
So how many people died in a hospital as a result of suspected coronavirus case?, please stop this your nonsense, Nigeria as a nation was able to fight this disease effectively and this is due to experience they have during the fight against ebola
stop talking like a kid who has no insight. 5000 tests were conducted so far in Nigerian and your common sense cannot inform you there are thousands of unconfirmed cases awaiting in a country of 200m population.

This is same stupidity and foolish optimism that put Italy and US in the situation they are today where hundreds drop dead daily.

A simple research on how Ebola was fought would have informed your gullible mind that coronavirus is totally different from coronavirus and the experience garnered from the former adds little or no use to battling this pandemic.

Next time,before you mention me, do your research because I don't like when people with absolute little knowledge claim expertise on what they know nothing about
Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by zendi: 4:52am On Apr 13, 2020
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. Psalm 91:10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by zedman1(m): 4:59am On Apr 13, 2020
ghettokid1:
i no trust this NCDC o, why always by 9pm?
Hehe, na wah o. We sabi ask questions for this country ehn.
Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by Lawrentta16: 5:05am On Apr 13, 2020
Oluneutral:
Hopefully, this is how the number will keep declining until none again.
Amen
Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by Daejoyoung: 5:20am On Apr 13, 2020
Mrshape:

I agree nothing special about how leaders and ncdc.
But there is something special about Nigerians in Nigeria. I will get the answer to that thing some.
Because not have enough tested is supposed to increase the death rate from the Chinese virus. But unfortunately the death rate is not increased
unfortunately or fortunately?
Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by dele2k4(m): 5:40am On Apr 13, 2020
God will see us through...
Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by viccipedia: 5:50am On Apr 13, 2020
canDy4eva:

Stay positive, it's not a crime!

Have you prayed for NIGERIA today?
Find your way to hell!
Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by AFONJACOW(m): 5:51am On Apr 13, 2020
One Ediot said the method used in the testing is very expensive that's why they haven't conducted more number of test, and I ask them Ghana government with Dem carry two heads We have incompetent clown in aso rock... Baba Abba Kyria is just giving directives from intensive care unit, abeg make he hurry up take over the mantle before this clown bullhari finish us...
Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:26am On Apr 13, 2020
canDy4eva:

Thank you so much....

Why have people refused to see the fact that God has been KIND to us!

If for any reason our case becomes like that of America and the likes, niraland would be deserted!

God is in control...
You're inspiring

2 Likes

Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by masterP042(m): 6:47am On Apr 13, 2020
tetula123:
this warm weather talk doesn’t sound rational to me. Country like Iran is hotter than Nigeria, yet see their death toll.
Right now, Iran is far much colder than Nigeria. Iran experience snow and winter

1 Like

Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by canDy4eva(f): 6:49am On Apr 13, 2020
viccipedia:
Find your way to hell!

..may God have MERCY on you
Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by proffemi: 6:51am On Apr 13, 2020
canDy4eva:
RIGHTEOUSNESS EXHAUSTS A NATION

Confucius could not have said it better ma'am grin grin grin
Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by Kingsam20: 6:53am On Apr 13, 2020
Enugu suppose to be free by now meeen, let them stop putting fear in us and declare Enugu state free from corona...na only Okpa I dey miss to chop.
Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by canDy4eva(f): 7:11am On Apr 13, 2020
proffemi:

Confucius could not have said it better ma'am grin grin grin

Abi o...

Forgive me
Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by noeloge82(m): 7:15am On Apr 13, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Don't misuse that picture, save it for related comments...
That pic simply means d country defeating d virus below every art has its interpretation
Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by proffemi: 7:15am On Apr 13, 2020
canDy4eva:

Abi o...
Forgive me

Just having a little fun at your expense. It was obviously an auto-correct typo.
Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by canDy4eva(f): 7:22am On Apr 13, 2020
proffemi:

Just having a little fun at your expense. It was obviously an auto-correct typo.

Yeah and again av got a bad sight. I strain to see....
Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by toxicbrain: 7:23am On Apr 13, 2020
deepwater:
I said this earlier.

Nobody is been discharged anywhere.

The more bed space available to take in patients the more they discharge their imaginary number and admit the real number.

Which one is 5 discharge and 5 admitted after 5 hours

Is Nigerian Corona different?

Yes it is different because our health system is not yet overwhelmed. You think Corona is some ebola or HIV? Even those Europeans are having very high discharge rate as well. Check the stats. The media is only focused on the number of deaths. And provided we don't have corpses littered in the mugs and streets I believe whatever figure they give.
Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by omonnakoda: 7:33am On Apr 13, 2020
johnmattew:
who told u we have low testing capacity is the reason??...... coronavirus cases is low in naija-tested or untested.its been over 3 weeks since the borders were closed and naija ilu hospitals aren't crowed with people showing signs and symptoms of coronavirus.

I might not be a fan of our government,but they were far more proactive in tackling coronavirus initially than government of UK,USA Ghana etc
Most people infected do not need hospital care but are still infectious. In fact a large number have no symptoms
Of those that tested positive in Nigeria how many needed hospital treatment

It is difficult to believe testing capacity doesn't contribute to low figures
Ghana with less than 20% of our population has more cases than us

While we had tested 5000 they had tested 40000
People are not crowding hospitals in Ghana
Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by ofiko123(m): 7:35am On Apr 13, 2020
When will this coronarivus end I am tired already o..
Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 13, 2020
Where are the fucken new cases coming from. Are people still coming from abroad? By now, we shouldn't be having new cases but treating infected ones
Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by Toonice(m): 7:48am On Apr 13, 2020
Things are really rough but some people would think soliciting for help is fun to some people not knowing it's out of no options. I need help not to buy private jet, Ferrari or build a mansion but for survival this lockdown period.

Any amount dropped in the account below will be much appreciated.

Account number: 0245088524
Bank name: Wema
Name: Aroyewun segun.

Thanks and God bless richly.
Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 13, 2020
No new cases in Akwa ibom
Thankique lawd kiss
Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by viccipedia: 7:58am On Apr 13, 2020
canDy4eva:

..may God have MERCY on you
and you too sis!
Re: 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths by BlackBovi: 7:58am On Apr 13, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... / 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic / Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.