Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (48426 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2020
kikero:

The area in question has been the site of a long running conflict between tivs and jukun for centuries. And no, I'm not exaggerating

Everything and everything has been done to settle the issue. No cigar.

Our educated illiterates are at it again, I bet upon their death bed, the Angel of death comes to them, as a Fulani Herdsman.

1 Like

Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=Karemarealty288 post=88378421][/quote]please where did you get this,is this how we are hated?
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by fk002: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2020
If you think Fulani herdsmen are the worst human on earth, I guess you have never lived with Jukun people.

Jukun will fight Tiv and kill them

Jukun fight kuteb

Jukun fight mambila.

It is only Fulani herdsmen than checkmates them.

6 Likes

Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Aturitoroman: 10:07am On Apr 13, 2020
Which one is jukun militant again?
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 10:08am On Apr 13, 2020
kikero:

Erm, I think that for once Fulanis have nothing to do with this.

My brother they always do.
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 13, 2020
Dpharisee:
Foolish people, while the rest of the world is busy trying to find solution to a virus ravaging countries, these people continue to maim others over land that they cannot even put into any meaningful use.
Sometimes you wonder how we are one Nigeria
so sad.
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by alezzy13: 10:09am On Apr 13, 2020
Bugcompiler:
Those victims can only be TIV speaking tribe from Benue. Jukun and Tiv have refused to settle the age long scourge of land dispute in Dan-Anacha . I escaped the cross fire by whisker in that town in year 2000 as a secondary sch student there, now the once beautiful town is a desert. I wept passing there to Jalingo NYSC camp two yrs back

I tell you. This particular one occured around Jootal with burning of houses and killings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by MYHUBBY: 10:11am On Apr 13, 2020
rusher14:

So If I go to my neighbours house to kill him it's Buhari's fault?

it's quite unfortunate that the English and vocabularies you claimed to know couldn't influence your reasoning

imagine your reasoning In this 21 century? even PDP sycophants aren't this retrogress in reasoning during PDP era

if you go to your neighbor's house to kill him, it's the govt fault if you're caught and not prosecuted. the basic responsibility of govt is to protect his citizen and the securities are answerable only the president, so how can Buhari be exonerated from the blames of insecurity going on in the country?

these people have been killing before you were born and it should continue being like that? the way you're trying to normalise Absurdity and abnormality is height of naivety

bro, for the sake of sanity, can you stop typing whenever your mental provider is unavailable please? this your unreasonable attitude is becoming annoying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by cyrilamx(m): 10:11am On Apr 13, 2020
Fragility6:

Lol...No let e defenders see diz ur comment
Oga if Wike could boast that he is the CSO of his state, commanded the commissioner of police in Rivers, and Airforce commandant who are supposedly answerable to FG to effect arrested of the Caverton pilots, then why can Taraba state govt who collect huge monthly security votes like his other counterparts, protect his people? what then is d essence of the security votes which runs into half a billion monthly?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by backbone503(m): 10:12am On Apr 13, 2020
Evablizin:
Damn,too bad.

This is Buhari's fault.

Yes, the primary responsibility of any responsible government is the wellbeing of her citizens and the protection of their lives and properties.

But isn't it lame and unfair that when insane people take up arms and attack their brothers/sisters/parents, people so quick to blame PMB. These monsters come first from families, communities and then societies, and they belong to religious organisations (Christian, Muslim or others). Is PMB responsible for their upbringing and orientation?

Incase you don't know: every society gets the kind of leader(s) it deserves. If you want a better "Buhari", start from yourself. Be a better, transformed you. This will reflect in your family, then in your community and finally on the society.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by ceereelee: 10:12am On Apr 13, 2020
wickedness everywhere. meanwhile in my town in KOGI state , almost everyone from the neighboring villages have fled from home because of Fulani herdsmen. they have already killed about 3 people and we don't know what their next plan is. this has been going on for years and their target has been my hometown. please we need your prayers
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Maliqcious: 10:14am On Apr 13, 2020
It all misunderstanding...poverty is one of the worst disease affecting Africa..We ought to understand this...We shouldnt make the world deceive Us...Africa Us to be the best continent alround..We are always happy we love everyone We forgive easy how can someone call a black man thief...Ben carson, Michael Jackson, Jayz, michael jordan, lebron James even many of our people in diaspora are doing exploit...If black are I stand to say it condition...I pray for Africa especial Nigeria to rise to it full potential..peace will surely prevail.
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by dustmalik(m): 10:18am On Apr 13, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
Is this trend meant to show that the Fulani herdsmen are not the only killers?
So it shouldn't be posted because it wasn't perpetrated by the Fulanis? Too many useless idiots on this forum.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by rusher14: 10:18am On Apr 13, 2020
MYHUBBY:

it's quite unfortunate that the English and vocabularies you claimed to know couldn't influence your reasoning

imagine your reasoning In this 21 century? even PDP sycophants aren't this retrogress in reasoning during PDP era

if you go to your neighbor's house to kill him, it's the govt fault if you're caught and not prosecuted.

these people have been killing before you were born and it should continue being like that? the way you're trying to normalise Absurdity and abnormality is height of naivety

bro, for the sake of sanity, can you stop typing whenever your mental provider is unavailable please? this your unreasonable attitude is becoming annoying

This 3rd rate philosophy student.

1 Like

Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 13, 2020
God
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Crazychris: 10:19am On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=Karemarealty288 post=88378421][/quote] what I'm seeing in this screenshot you posted I hope it's not true
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by rusher14: 10:22am On Apr 13, 2020
Urchman200:
anyone trying to argue with u is wasting his or her time ur work is tedious we know.

Your work is easy.

It requires one to have no brain.
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2020
i do not have anything to say..

but something tells me.

that

these are

End Time Things
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Maliqcious: 10:29am On Apr 13, 2020
Koginaija:
so sad.
i understand You plight...people are angry and hungry..adrenaline is pumping... A little trigger can cause a war that would last a lifetime...I wish We can talk to the government.. It getting worst

1 Like

Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by MYHUBBY: 10:30am On Apr 13, 2020
rusher14:

This 3rd rate philosophy student.

yes and how does that change me from being human? if Buhari had 7th rate as a philosopher, do you think we will be in this mess that his illiteracy had put the country today, dummy?

anyone that asslick a nonentity that his brain can't govern a local govt should be ashamed to troll someone that's not his mate.

as far as I'm concern, I'm above you. I don't rely on govt to feed, if Buhari leave the sit today, you will be jobless as you were prior to the year that ediot was elected.

A shameless human being that his absurdity gives him joy grin
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 10:31am On Apr 13, 2020
OP, why don't you give the whole story that led to this reprisal?
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by rusher14: 10:35am On Apr 13, 2020
MYHUBBY:

[s]yes and how does that change me from being human? if Buhari had 7th rate as a philosopher, do you think we will be in this mess that his illiteracy had put the country today, dummy?

anyone that asslick a nonentity that his brain can't govern a local govt should be ashamed to troll someone that's not his mate.

as far as I'm concern, I'm above you. I don't rely on govt to feed, if Buhari leave the sit today, you will be jobless as you were prior to the year that ediot was elected.

A shameless human being that his absurdity gives him joy[/s] grin

Illiterate.

The most educated member of your extended family, the one whose car you wash when he visits still prays to be blessed with the kind of job I do for a living.

Badly educated disgrace to graduates of the Nigerian system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by HRMK: 10:43am On Apr 13, 2020
WHAT A LAWLESS COUNTRY WHERE NOTHING WORKS TOO!
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Urchman200: 10:44am On Apr 13, 2020
rusher14:

Your work is easy.

It requires one to have no brain.
opposite of what u represents ur have been suspended na zombie they comment.
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by guru90: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2020
I blame the useless foreigners that colonised us. We need to separate ourselves from this blood suckers animals.

Igbo needs to be on their own.

Yoruba needs to be on their own.

And this blood suckers animals a.k.a Hausa

Need to be on their own.....

We don't need to be together with this evil blood suckers.
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Dansuqi: 10:53am On Apr 13, 2020
fairfora:
So you too believe in this crap?
OK.its crap,you dont believe the story of an eyewitness.what is the story?
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by optimistic0001: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2020
I school in Jukun land for 4years, the situation is not funny, we constantly live in fear because crisis was almost like a normal thing there. May God help us and plant love in our heart to see human lives as secred.

1 Like

Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by MYHUBBY: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2020
rusher14:

Illiterate.

The most educated member of my extended family, the one whose car i wash when he visits still prays to be blessed with the kind of job I do for a living.

Buhari is badly educated disgrace to graduates of the Nigerian system.

which job did u do for a living than asslicking Buhari anus? you and yusuf might not be age mate yet you lick his Father's anus to survive in life

when did Buhari graduate and from which institution? Buhari that can't find his O'level? with the level of the education you claimed to have, was it not that aboki cow you dey use am defend for here? grin

I'm shock you've not troll me for not using vocabularies and someone will be somewhere thinking this dummy with 2kb IQ will be his family's breadwinner? breadwinner how? with this online sycophantic job grin
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Dansuqi: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

My brother they always do.
Not this time.fulanis are not even in that area
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by shakyum: 10:55am On Apr 13, 2020
This Jukun people are looking for serious trouble. the just want the Tiv to wash them away, of recent the invaded Jootar in the night (a village in Ukum L.G.A Benue State) about 13 of them were killed including a special force (He wanted to get quick money but he got quick death lipsrsealed) by the villagers. now they have started again
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Dansuqi: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2020
optimistic0001:
I school in Jukun land for 4years, the situation is not funny, we constantly live in fear because crisis was almost like a normal thing there. May God help us and plant love in our heart to see human lives as secred.
Why is it so
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2020
rusher14:

So If I go to my neighbours house to kill him it's Buhari's fault?

If you go to your neighbor's house to kill him everyday and never get caught or nothing is doing to prevent you from doing it, yes it is the government's fault.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas / Former Oceanic Bank Staff Sentenced To 195 Years In Jail For N21m Fraud (photo) / Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.