Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (48262 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by salam8528: 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ardar:
1) Jukun millitants attacks fulani herdmen ~ Women and children killed.

2) fulani attacks Tiv farmers ~ 5 killed.

3) fulani retaliates and attacks Jukun millitants ~ scores killed.

4) Bandits attacks a village in kastina ~ Corpses every where.

5) Boko Haram terrorists which is majorly kanuri's bombs a church and a mosque ~ Hundreds killed.

6) Tiv farmers retaliates and invades a fulani community ~ Cows butchered.

7) Muslims from Northern kaduna attacks Christians from Southern Kaduna ~ Hundreds killed, churches and surrounding buildings burnt.

8 ) Hijabi brain washed girl blows up a market in Borno ~ Her body splattered disgustingly every where, few people injured, no death.

And so on and so forth including this one, now I ask my sef, all these are happening in one region and they want me to believe that for some insane reason (Which is religion obviously) that the north is united? nah I don't believe it.

[img]https:///view/no-idontbelieveit-dont-believe-it-gif-7698259.gif[/img]
The last time I check no region is free of violence. if its not cultism its is brothers killing each others because of land or rituals.
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by salam8528: 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
yanabasee:

The insecurity in Nigeria is what your old swine president promised to tackle..... Yet nothing has changed from the moment he took over the wheels...

Believe, I don't know Buhari's responsibility anymore at aso-villa....
only swine rule swines
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by salam8528: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
yanabasee:

The insecurity in Nigeria is what your old swine president promised to tackle..... Yet nothing has changed from the moment he took over the wheels...

only swine rule swine's. U should have also asked the former swine's y they couldn't stop the fight while they are in office.
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nwaonyishi69: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
dustmalik:

So it shouldn't be posted because it wasn't perpetrated by the Fulanis? Too many useless idiots on this forum.
Hope you are not a Fulani, because your quickness to abusing is second to none? Yet, my comment was no a defense of barbarism but a cajole of those who make us believe that mayhem caused by Fulanis are perpetrated by non Nigerians. Well, you may take a pig to London or Nairaland, pigs will always enjoy mud.
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by MYHUBBY: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Before splitting, pls substantiate your claim on who is changing moniker because of you.

All other nonsense are bunkum

see this jerk calling me Bunkum, Bunkum are those that claimed to be educated that still defend a total failure who couldn't find his O'level that he had F9 in it

are you not ashamed of yourself bro. imagine family looking up to this one as their breadwinner with his retrogress and 13th century IQ

my sympathy
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by DTaj: 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
cbngov01:
whicbh one is jukun militants again

Go and read the history of incessant wars and killings between Tivs and Jukuns in Taraba State. It’s a multi-generational war over land. Only God can make peace between those two tribes.

So sad.
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Simplyleo: 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
MYHUBBY:

see this jerk calling me Bunkum, Bunkum are those that claimed to be educated that still defend a total failure who couldn't find his O'level that he had F9 in it

are you not ashamed of yourself bro. imagine family looking up to this one as their breadwinner with his retrogress and 13th century IQ

my sympathy
[/s]
Sorry, I don't engage beings who can't stand for their convictions. Chances are that many more will be denied ahead. You claimed I changed moniker because of you, yet you can't substantiate the claim. How do I engage that kind of being. That is movement without bearing. Sorry, I can't continue.

You can now go ahead and use nairaland to remove Buhari from Aso rock.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by MYHUBBY: 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Sorry, I can't engage a being who can't stand for his conviction. Chances are that many more will be denied ahead. You said I changed moniker because of you, yet you can't substantiate the claim. How do I engage that kind of being. That is movement without bearing. Sorry, I can't continue.

You can now go ahead and use nairaland to remove Buhari from Aso rock.

Bye.
[/s]

go back to your other moniker or are you tired of exposing your naivety to the world?

I can't remove Buhari on social media after all I'm not naive like you but we might go to the length of applying North Korea method in bringing down any ediots that's planning to elect one dummy in 2023
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Glistinin(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bugcompiler:
Those victims can only be TIV speaking tribe from Benue. Jukun and Tiv have refused to settle the age long scourge of land dispute in Dan-Anacha . I escaped the cross fire by whisker in that town in year 2000 as a secondary sch student there, now the once beautiful town is a desert. I wept passing there to Jalingo NYSC camp two yrs back
This is the same story for me. We ran back home in year 2000 while still in primary school because of this same conflict. Nawa oh!

1 Like

Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Glistinin(m): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
fairfora:
So you too believe in this crap?
baba this is not crap. I witnessed it myself as a child.
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Glistinin:
baba this is not crap. I witnessed it myself as a child.
wow!
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Emzymola(m): 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
stephenduru:
Jukun militants attacked some farmers in Dan Anacha,Taraba State. They were attacked while working in their farm. The unrest has been incessant depsite government effort to stop it.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/04/jukun-militants-attack-brutalise.html?m=1
hmmmm
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by asanwafo: 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
yanabasee:

Lootocrat! Are u in pain? Keep calling PMB one day the spirit that put him in power will attack u
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
My God! JESUS take the wheel. It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer / A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) / EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.