Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (48261 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Seebrian(m): 11:00am On Apr 13, 2020
On the contractly, Jukun people are peace loving people except provoke. They naturally hate injustice and can do anything within their power to protect their rights.
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by mvem(m): 11:01am On Apr 13, 2020
funshint:
Jukun militants or Fulani marauders? Pls don't twist the true story.
people amaze me...the Jukun and the Tiv people have been fighting a brutal war right from time...it has nothing to do with Fulani

1 Like

Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Ezmans: 11:04am On Apr 13, 2020
Ardar post=88377 u189:
1) Jukun millitants attacks fulani herdmen ~ Women and children killed.

2) fulani attacks Tiv farmers ~ 5 killed.

3) fulani retaliates and attacks Jukun millitants ~ scores killed.

4) Bandits attacks a village in kastina ~ Corpses every where.

5) Boko Haram terrorists which is majorly kanuri's bombs a church and a mosque ~ Hundreds killed.

6) Tiv farmers retaliates and invades a fulani community ~ Cows butchered.

7) Muslims from Northern kaduna attacks Christians from Southern Kaduna ~ Hundreds killed, churches and surrounding buildings burnt.

8 ) Hijabi brain washed girl blows up a market in Borno ~ Her body splattered disgustingly every where, few people injured, no death.

And so on and so forth including this one, now I ask my sef, all these are happening in one region and they want me to believe that for some insane reason (Which is religion obviously) that the north is united? nah I don't believe it.
north is more divided than the south, you hardly see an Igbo man raised his hands against a Yoruba man despite there rant in the media
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by gunners160(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2020
don't belief any stupid story you just read without any credible source. This story is nothing but stupid lies
there is nothing like jukun Militia here in Taraba state and Jukun don't attack Jukun
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by ikwikwi: 11:08am On Apr 13, 2020
What is all these killings. Pls let it stop.
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by gunners160(m): 11:08am On Apr 13, 2020
fk002:
If you think Fulani herdsmen are the worst human on earth, I guess you have never lived with Jukun people.

Jukun will fight Tiv and kill them

Jukun fight kuteb

Jukun fight mambila.

It is only Fulani herdsmen than checkmates them.
these are all lies and fallacious statement.In as much as I don't like the Jukun that much , they are not what you claim
they will never attack u until you attack them . So stop spewing rubbish
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2020
All these killings, just because of one useless man that calls himself a president.. sometimes I don't even know how I ended up in this country sef cryeveryday them go dey shed blood like say na animals dem dey kill
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 13, 2020
Northerners Are our problem, this guys needs to stay at their own country in the forest.
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by SaintLucia: 11:27am On Apr 13, 2020
IPOB will find it very difficult to put the blame on TY Danjuma one of their heroes who also blame Bubu for the insecurity they created because of their selfishness.
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:33am On Apr 13, 2020
Crazychris:
what I'm seeing in this screenshot you posted I hope it's not true

My brother its happening as we are chatting now.
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Seebrian(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2020
fk002:
If you think Fulani herdsmen are the worst human on earth, I guess you have never lived with Jukun people.

Jukun will fight Tiv and kill them

Jukun fight kuteb

Jukun fight mambila.

It is only Fulani herdsmen than checkmates them.
Mr Man respect yourself and stop fabricating lies. How can a Jukun fight Jukun? In case you don't know, those tribes you mentioned are classified as a Jukun languages. Jukun is a compound name comprises different languages with Wukari local government in southern Taraba as a headquarters. So, please stop spreading lies about kingdoms you know nothing about. I insist, Jukun people are peace loving people except provoke. The persistent misunderstanding between Tiv and Jukun is caused by class struggle for possession of land for agriculture purposes since the two tribes are predominantly agrarian society.

1 Like

Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Crazychris: 11:55am On Apr 13, 2020
Karemarealty288:

My brother its happening as we are chatting now.
ah that means we are finished. Everybody hates Chris now
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Seebrian(m): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2020
gunners160:

these are all lies and fallacious statement.In as much as I don't like the Jukun that much , they are not what you claim
they will never attack u until you attack them . So stop spewing rubbish
And if I may ask, why you don't like them? I hope it has nothing to do with the wrong expression about the people?
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by CalebLebsco56(m): 11:58am On Apr 13, 2020
I want to categorically tell this house that this news is fake...and dont get misconception about the jukun pple...the crisis btw the tiv and jukun..would have been forgone...the recent attack was done by the tivs three to four times...during this lockdown and convid19 period, The tivs brought the attack and the jukuns where provoked and retialated back...i wish yall knw the jukuns frm Kwarrafa kingdom they dont take nonsense even the hausa,fulani
Cannot invade them, they can do anything to protect their land, historically...they are peace loving pple only when provoked..I did my university there....the jukuns can nver attack the jukuns...this jukun_tiv crisis started last year nd it ws provoked by the settlers.....

1 Like

Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by AerialMapper: 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Seems like they survived the attack; now they need to survive the infection they’ll surely get from being laid in the back of a dirty police pick-up truck instead of being taken to the hospital for treatment!

Nigeria is cursed!
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by SocialJustice: 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Corona is killing but some still see the need to kill their fellow man. Beasts.
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Ojokinugwa: 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
We are suffering from internal Colonial Masters---- colonisim after colonisim
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Government should try and bring all forms of unrest to a stop.
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Mazikic(m): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
SaintLucia:
IPOB will find it very difficult to put the blame on TY Danjuma one of their heroes who also blame Bubu for the insecurity they created because of their selfishness.
What is this one saying?
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Numero9: 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
E no easy make people get common Sense o.
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by planetx: 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=Karemarealty288 post=88378421][/quote]But you dumb Africans roll out the red carpet for this slant eyed bat eaters.
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Simplyleo: 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
MYHUBBY:

which job did u do for a living than asslicking Buhari anus? you and yusuf might not be age mate yet you lick his Father's anus to survive in life

when did Buhari graduate and from which institution? Buhari that can't find his O'level? with the level of the education you claimed to have, was it not that aboki cow you dey use am defend for here? grin

I'm shock you've not troll me for not using vocabularies and someone will be somewhere thinking this dummy with 2kb IQ will be his family's breadwinner? breadwinner how? with this online sycophantic job grin
It is comments like this that triggered a challenge between seunmsg and 1nigeriamyfoot. Talking nonsense about a person you don't know jack about.

As I type now, I doubt if 1nigeriamyfoot has recovered from the shame he subjected himself to.

He said he is doing a good job you can only dream of, yet you insisted it is otherwise. Meanwhile, this is a person you know ABSOLUTE nothing about. Smh. undecided

Buhari never attended even primary school, but you as a professor are not qualified to lace his shoes. All you do is hide behind keypads to type nonsense. Even the most educated in the society are playing deadly politics just to be in his cabinet, a race I doubt you can ever qualify to join till the end of time.

1 Like

Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by SaintLucia: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mazikic:

What is this one saying?
So this one doesn't know I was referring to their members.
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by olisaEze(m): 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Dpharisee:
Foolish people, while the rest of the world is busy trying to find solution to a virus ravaging countries, these people continue to maim others over land that they cannot even put into any meaningful use.
Sometimes you wonder how we are one Nigeria

That’s the amazing thing, they’re fighting over land that they can’t put into meaningful use!!!

Their Governor will still go cap in hand to Abuja every month end to beg for money to pay salaries wringing his fingers and looking doleful, instead of setting up a think tank on how he can convert this available manpower to boost d IGR of his state.

Both citizens and Politicians, we’re all just mentally lazy to think of what will best work for us. We just want to retreat into 13th century savagery and use hunger as an excuse not to help ourselves!

1 Like

Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by MYHUBBY: 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Simplyleo:

It is comments like this that triggered a challenge between seunmsg and 1nigeriamyfoot. Talking nonsense about a person you don't know jack about.

As I type now, I doubt if 1nigeriamyfoot has recovered from the shame he subjected himself to.

He said he is doing a good job you can only dream of, yet you insisted it is otherwise. Meanwhile, this is a person you know ABSOLUTE nothing about. Smh. undecided

Buhari never attended even primary school, but you as a professor are not qualified to lace his shoes. All you do is hide behind keypads to type nonsense. Even the most educated in the society are playing deadly politics just to be in his cabinet, a race I doubt you can ever qualify to join till the end of time.

oh you've change to your other moniker as well. @ the bolded is normal now because you're part of the majority of ediots that elected that clown

anywhere majority of ediots are assembled be rest assured illiterate will be their preferred candidate

he's doing a job and I should believe you because you're what? person wey dey do a great job get time to be asslicking illiterate anus up and down?

we won't allow you majority of sycophants to destroy this country, I get your time. I'm waiting for you to switch to your third moniker grin
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Simplyleo: 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
MYHUBBY:

oh you've change to your other moniker as well. @ the bolded is normal now because you're part of the majority of ediots that elected that clown

anywhere majority of ediots are assembled be rest assured illiterate will be their preferred candidate

he's doing a job and I should believe you because you're what? person wey dey do a great job get time to be asslicking illiterate anus up and down?

we won't allow you majority of sycophants to destroy this country, I get your time. I'm waiting for you to switch to your third moniker grin
Really? Me change moniker? Because of what? You?

May the liar get involved in a situation that will spell doom along his lineage. Pls say amen to this since you know too well that I change moniker because of you.

That being said, Buhari is the president of Nigeria and we Nigerians will continue to wish him and the country well. Meanwhile, children of hate, anger and perdition can continue saying whatever rubbish they have behind social media. That wont change nadda. Any crackpot that tries anything funny will be treated as it comes.

Have my time? Well, I dont have much time. You may continue "stopping Buhari on nairaland". I still wonder why you have not used nairaland to remove him from Aso rock up till now. undecided

Yes, he is doing a job you can only dream of, and I believe him. Only frustrated beings cry at any govt actions, always screaming at everything like barren witches. Successful human beings don't make noise at every govt policy. At least they are favoured by one or the other.

1 Like

Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by MYHUBBY: 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Simplyleo:

Really? Me change moniker? Because of what? You?

May the liar get involved in a situation that will spell doom along his lineage.

That being said, Buhari is the president of Nigeria and we Nigerians will continue to wish him and the country well. Meanwhile, children of hate, anger and perdition can continue saying whatever rubbish they have behind social media. That wont change nadda. Any crackpot that tries anything funny will be treated as it comes.

Have my time? Well, I dont have much time. You may continue "stopping Buhari on nairaland". I still wonder why you have not used nairaland to remove him from Aso rock up till now. undecided

shut up abeg! you sycophants talks make no sense to someone like me. Buhari is the president bla bla, if he kill your community you will still praise him. is not your fault that you reason that way, you've adapted to a lot of traumatic life, so eulogising a bloody illiterate like that is normal

Trump despite doing his best for Americans, he still get a lot of critics but Buhari that regret most of his implementation in some of his speech, you nonentity are forcing everyone to be asslicking him just like you

I know my outburst won't do anything but it will do something in next election, we sensible Nigerians will never allow majority of ediots to decide our leader for us, we will enlightened the majority of ediots among us and dissuade sycophants from the continuity of their stupidity. every Nigerians are stakeholders and we owned it to make this country great by being patriotic to this country and not to an individual, a bloody illiterate at that
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Simplyleo: 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
MYHUBBY:

shut up abeg! you sycophants talks make no sense to someone like me. Buhari is the president bla bla, if he kill your community you will still praise him. is not your fault that you reason that way, you've adapted to a lot of traumatic life, so eulogising a bloody illiterate like that is normal

Trump despite doing his best for Americans, he still get a lot of critics but Buhari that regret most of his implementation in some of his speech, you nonentity are forcing everyone to be asslicking him just like you

I know my outburst won't do anything but it will do something in next election, we sensible Nigerians will never allow majority of ediots to decide our leader for us, we will enlightened the majority of ediots among us and dissuade sycophants from the continuity of their stupidity. every Nigerians are stakeholders and we owned it to make this country great by being patriotic to this country and not to an individual, a bloody illiterate at that
[/s]
One at a time.
You wrote:
oh you've change to your other moniker as well.

Then me:
May the liar get involved in a situation that will spell doom along his lineage. Pls say amen to this since you know too well that I change moniker because of you.

Like I said, they will sit down in one hut, talk about a person they know nothing about, and insist on it. Now, pls simply substantiate your claim before any other thing so I know how it goes.

Now, let me tell you again, i live a far better life life than you, this I'm 100 percent sure of. So if it is traumatic life, yes, while in school I passed through ups and downs but all is now paying off. If that is what you mean by traumatic life, I agree.

People like you talking about people having lowlife, I can bet, that is your situation. We have seen several similar cases even on this nairaland. What life do you live? Can you even feed well?

From experience, beings always screaming at any govt policy like barren witches are actually wretched in real life. Yet, they are the first to churn out rubbish how others are low lifers especially on faceless fora. We know them.

But before you reply, pls substantiate your claim by simply agreeing with divine action on whoever lied as regards switching monikers.
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by MYHUBBY: 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

One at a time.
You wrote:

Then me:

Like I said, they will sit down in one hut, talk about a person they know nothing about, and insist on it. Now, pls simply substantiate your claim before any other thing so I know how it goes.

Now, let me tell you again, i live a far better life life than you, this I'm 100 percent sure of. So if it is traumatic life, yes, while in school I passed through lupus and downs but all is now paying off. If that is what you mean by traumatic life, I agree.

People like you talking about people having lowlife, I can bet, that is your situation. We have seen several similar cases even on this nairaland. What life do you live? Can you even feed well?

From experience, beings always screaming at any govt policy like barren witches are actually wretched in real life. Yet, they are the first to churn out rubbish how others are low lifers especially on faceless fora. We know them.

But before you reply, pls substantiate your claim by simply agreeing with divine action on whoever lied as regards switching monikers.
[/s]

Kid, misplaced priority have reduce you to nothing here, gone are the days your post make sense and enlighten those that don't know what you know but you've made yourself a subject of joke by defending the most incompetent and illiterate president Nigeria ever produce

Like which sane human defend someone like Buhari? It's just shock that a sane and learned for that matter will defend such backward entity

Split
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Legendguru: 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
really
Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Yusman316(m): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
MYHUBBY:

it's quite unfortunate that the English and vocabularies you claimed to know couldn't influence your reasoning

imagine your reasoning In this 21 century? even PDP sycophants aren't this retrogress in reasoning during PDP era

if you go to your neighbor's house to kill him, it's the govt fault if you're caught and not prosecuted. the basic responsibility of govt is to protect his citizen and the securities are answerable only the president, so how can Buhari be exonerated from the blames of insecurity going on in the country?

these people have been killing before you were born and it should continue being like that? the way you're trying to normalise Absurdity and abnormality is height of naivety

bro, for the sake of sanity, can you stop typing whenever your mental provider is unavailable please? this your unreasonable attitude is becoming annoying
His point is this is a general problem (societal problem) and not a one person problem (president). The president can do all he wants, if the society don't want to get better it won't. I'm not exonerating the president from his responsibilities though. But it is only when we recognise that our challenges are bigger than one person (the president), that we will begin to get ahead of them. Don't be surprise that this doesn't get to the president's desk, talk less of him taking any action or giving directives on wat is to be done

1 Like

Re: Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Simplyleo: 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
MYHUBBY:

Kid, misplaced priority have reduce you to nothing here, gone are the days your post make sense and enlighten those that don't know what you know but you've made yourself a subject of joke by defending the most incompetent and illiterate president Nigeria ever produce

Like which sane human defend someone like Buhari? It's just shock that a sane and learned for that matter will defend such backward entity

Split
[/s]
Before splitting, pls substantiate your claim on who is changing moniker because of you.

All other nonsense are bunkum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer / A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) / EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.