Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

See Niger Bridge Onitsha/ Asaba Locked Now With Iron Gate For Security Purpose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Niger Bridge Onitsha/ Asaba Locked Now With Iron Gate For Security Purpose (2471 Views)

First Niger Bridge, Onitsha On Fire / See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video / Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Niger Bridge Onitsha/ Asaba Locked Now With Iron Gate For Security Purpose by Ruby5: 12:57pm On May 24, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Niger Bridge Onitsha/ Asaba Locked Now With Iron Gate For Security Purpose by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 24, 2020
I have been hammering on high border walls.

This is a step in the right direction.

Security agencies are compromising our efforts..
Re: See Niger Bridge Onitsha/ Asaba Locked Now With Iron Gate For Security Purpose by TUANKU(m): 1:03pm On May 24, 2020
Good move

1 Like

Re: See Niger Bridge Onitsha/ Asaba Locked Now With Iron Gate For Security Purpose by NwaNimo1(m): 1:05pm On May 24, 2020
Willie holding the key?
Re: See Niger Bridge Onitsha/ Asaba Locked Now With Iron Gate For Security Purpose by missjekyll: 1:57pm On May 24, 2020
Not a very good move. The problem is the Army,Navy ,Police and whichever other riffraff security they have guarding the borders. These rats take bribes and let people in.Forgetting completely that they are not immune to covid-19.

In the UK,during lockdown, you will be fined and sent back if you are found on the interstate. But then the military rats in Nigeria have NEVER done anything right.

I m waiting for anyone to come here to tell me about how they are dying for the country. I m just waiting
Re: See Niger Bridge Onitsha/ Asaba Locked Now With Iron Gate For Security Purpose by Nigerianization(m): 2:11pm On May 24, 2020
Please guys the point of intersection between states in a federation like Nigeria is called BOUNDARIES, not BORDERS. We use borders for two independent and sovereign nations

So what you have state governors closing are inter state BOUNDARIES......

5 Likes

Re: See Niger Bridge Onitsha/ Asaba Locked Now With Iron Gate For Security Purpose by missjekyll: 2:14pm On May 24, 2020
Nigerianization:
Please guys the point of intersection between states in a federation like Nigeria is called BOUNDARIES, not BORDERS. We use borders for two independent and sovereign nations

So what you have state governors closing are inter state BOUNDARIES......

potato/potato...they can be used interchangeably my good man no matter what they thought you in immigration 101
Re: See Niger Bridge Onitsha/ Asaba Locked Now With Iron Gate For Security Purpose by Tedpgrass: 3:44pm On May 24, 2020
missjekyll:

potato/potato...they can be used interchangeably my good man no matter what they thought you in immigration 101

Should I give up on you embarassed lipsrsealed

Potato... Potato(e)
Thought... Taught

Re: See Niger Bridge Onitsha/ Asaba Locked Now With Iron Gate For Security Purpose by StubbornGENIUS: 3:47pm On May 24, 2020
They should also build a gate around river niger.mtcheeew
Re: See Niger Bridge Onitsha/ Asaba Locked Now With Iron Gate For Security Purpose by Lyydia(f): 4:02pm On May 24, 2020
Good move,
Everything u need is in ur state. Stay there!
Re: See Niger Bridge Onitsha/ Asaba Locked Now With Iron Gate For Security Purpose by ubcandid(m): 5:11pm On May 24, 2020
Lyydia:
Good move,
Everything u need is in ur state. Stay there!
How many states have you resided in Nigeria?
Na lie you talk o.
Re: See Niger Bridge Onitsha/ Asaba Locked Now With Iron Gate For Security Purpose by Ugwueme1(m): 5:23pm On May 24, 2020
it is well
Re: See Niger Bridge Onitsha/ Asaba Locked Now With Iron Gate For Security Purpose by jesmond3945: 8:01pm On May 24, 2020
missjekyll:
Not a very good move. The problem is the Army,Navy ,Police and whichever other riffraff security they have guarding the borders. These rats take bribes and let people in.Forgetting completely that they are not immune to covid-19.

In the UK,during lockdown, you will be fined and sent back if you are found on the interstate. But then the military rats in Nigeria have NEVER done anything right.

I m waiting for anyone to come here to tell me about how they are dying for the country. I m just waiting
you mean Dominic Cummings?
Re: See Niger Bridge Onitsha/ Asaba Locked Now With Iron Gate For Security Purpose by Nigerianization(m): 10:36pm On May 24, 2020
missjekyll:

Please don't mislead people, it is wrong to use them interchangeably. You cannot have a border WITHIN a sovereign state...
Re: See Niger Bridge Onitsha/ Asaba Locked Now With Iron Gate For Security Purpose by missjekyll: 4:37pm On May 27, 2020
jesmond3945:
you mean Dominic Cummings?

That's why they are dragging him now to resign. How many ministers in Nigeria has anybody dragged?
The UK hasnt got a lot of police officers but you can be damned sure they are unbribeable. Can you say that of Nigeria?

Dominic Cummings my foot.
Re: See Niger Bridge Onitsha/ Asaba Locked Now With Iron Gate For Security Purpose by jesmond3945: 1:50pm On May 28, 2020
missjekyll:

That's why they are dragging him now to resign. How many ministers in Nigeria has anybody dragged?
The UK hasnt got a lot of police officers but you can be damned sure they are unbribeable. Can you say that of Nigeria?

Dominic Cummings my foot.
but Dominic needs to resign just like others have done.

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Wike Threatens To Choke Ganduje Into Coma Over Isolation Plot / Sanwo Olu Appoints Apex Igbo Leader / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.