Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. (1975 Views)

Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic Is A Smokescreen For ID2020 / 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe / Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by sweetmelanin(f): 8:27am On Apr 12, 2020
In a recent interview, Senator Dr Scott Jensen admitted how medical professionals are instructed by the US Department of Health to record all deaths to have been caused by Covid-19 irrespective of whether they've been tested or not. This is to keep the so called death figures high whilst enslaving us in fear of a 'deadly virus' which potentially could not even exist.

The grand plan behind this agenda is to eventually have every living person on a biometric blockchain tracking system. Christians may consider this to be the 'Mark of the Beast' as referred to in the Bible.

ID2020 is a fully formed organisation already put in place to enforce this plan and is backed up by the elites of this world such as Bill Gates, the Rockefeller Foundation etc..
Official Website: https://id2020.org

Dr Scott Jensons Interview: https://www.foxnews.com/media/physician-blasts-cdc-coronavirus-death-count-guidelines

The stage is already set for tyranny, forced vaccinations, martial law and the likes... They've successfully enslaved us in our own homes, shut down businesses and have gradually started stripping us of our fundamental human rights while we sit around like sheeps been led to the slaughterhouse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by sweetmelanin(f): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by tripplephi: 8:30am On Apr 12, 2020
WELL, it may be best to come up with a plan.... they planned this ahead, we can come up with solutions that will keep us safe from them

10 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by Kuns84(m): 8:37am On Apr 12, 2020
I'm sure RisenPhoenix will have a lot to say about this.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 12, 2020
Kuns84:
I'm sure RisenPhoenix will have a lot to say about this.

No I don't. I'm not a believer in half baked conspiracy theory.

Besides, I don't see anything great about my biometrics being noted. I have lost all semblance of privacy by handing over my biometrics during application for passports, national id, driving licenses, bank accounts, multiple visas, even phone lines in different countries. What difference does it make to give it out one more time to yet another government agency?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by Kuns84(m): 8:49am On Apr 12, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Besides, I don't see anything great about my biometrics being noted. I have lost all semblance of privacy by handing over my biometrics during application for passports, national id, driving licenses, bank accounts, multiple visas, even phone lines in different countries. What difference does it make to give it out one more time to yet another government agency?

Well then I guess you wouldn't mind receiving your Covid-19 vaccination in the form of an RFID chip into your arm coz it seems that is what is coming next.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by sweetmelanin(f): 8:56am On Apr 12, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

"Conspiracy Theorist" is a term coined to discredit anyone who dares to think outside the box/question the lies we've been fed by the media for decades now..
People like you are easily deceived ... you are sheep and will eventually get yourself, your family and anyone else who thinks like you killed by your slave masters government.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 12, 2020
Kuns84:

Well then I guess you wouldn't mind receiving your Covid-19 vaccination in the form of an RFID chip into your arm coz it seems that is what is coming next.

Conspiracy BS, that is not happening. Anyway, I don't see any downside to an RFID chip. Save me much time at airports or banks. Help me identify criminals and scammers who want to scam me too. Just scan a potential partner's id and check it on a database. As for all that biblical nonsense of marks of the beast, I don't believe it. Christians have been driving themselves hysterical with apocalypses, antichrists and beast marks continuously for 2 millenia. No indication that this round of hysteria is any different from the thousands prior to it.

Can you think of any other disadvantages of RFID apart from mythical biblical ones?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by Kuns84(m): 9:05am On Apr 12, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Conspiracy BS, that is not happening. Anyway, I don't see any downside to an RFID chip. Save me much time at airports or banks. Help me identify criminals and scammers who want to scam me too. Just scan a potential partner's id and check it on a database. As for all that biblical nonsense of marks of the beast, I don't beliebe it. Christisns have been driving themselves hysterical with apocalypses, antichrists and beast marks continuously for 2 millenia. No indication that this round of hysteria is any different from the thousands prior to it.

Can you think of any other disadvantages of RFID apart from mythical biblical ones?

Sums it up for me. SMH. There will always be people like you foolishly begging for your own enslavement.

In your desperate bid to sound intellectual, you've actually exposed how much folly you are blind by.

Finally, it's fine if you want to embrace the antichrist in it's fullness but don't you dare disrespect or shame others for their belief in God.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 12, 2020
sweetmelanin:

"Conspiracy Theorist" is a term coined to discredit anyone who dares to think outside the box/question the lies we've been fed by the media for decades now..
People like you are easily deceived ... you are sheep and will eventually get yourself, your family and anyone else who thinks like you killed by your slave masters government.

No, conspiracy theorist is some crazy who spins a totally fictitious cloth out of a myriad of disconnected threads; and there have been conspiracy theories about everything from street lights to 5g. There is actually a psychology behind conspiracy theory, but I will not go into it in detail here.

We have lived through centuries of civilisation and I do not see any increase in slavery or dystopic systems despite all the past claims of conspiracy theorists. Nor do I see any families being killed to further any sinister government motive. The faults you perceive to be one giant alien/ reptilian/ freemason/ capitalist plot is in fact, mostly as a result of individual greed and national avarice.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by Kuns84(m): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

No, conspiracy theorist is some crazy who spins a totally fictitious cloth out of a myriad of disconnected threads; and there have been conspiracy theories about everything from street lights to 5g. There is actually a psychology behind conspiracy theory, but I will not go into it in detail here.

We have lived through centuries of civilisation and I do not see any increase in slavery or dystopic systems despite all the past claims of conspiracy theorists. Nor do I see any families being killed to further any sinister government motive. The faults you perceive to be one giant alien/ reptilian/ freemason/ capitalist plot is in fact, mostly as a result of individual greed and national avarice.

Wow.

Proverbs 16:25:
There is a way that seems right to a man,
But its end is the way of death.

YOU ARE TRULY BLIND.

8 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 12, 2020
Kuns84:

Sums it up for me. SMH. There will always be people like who begs for your own enslavement.

In your desperate bid to sound intellectual, you've actually exposed how much folly you are blind by.

Finally, it's fine if you want to embrace the antichrist in it's fullness but don't you dare disrespect or shame others for their belief in God.

I do not have any desperate bid to sound intellectual in a faceless forum since there is no gain in it. I would remind you that it was you who called me to this thread.

As for my respect, it is mine alone to give to those I alone deem fit.

I await the proven disadvantages of RFID chips discerned by your knowledgable self.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 12, 2020
Kuns84:

Wow.

Proverbs 16:25:
There is a way that seems right to a man,
But its end is the way of death.

YOU ARE TRULY BLIND.

That verse was coined by men desperate to draw the veil of gullibility over the eyes of those they sought to deceive.

Otherwise, tell me who wrote that verse and prove it. I dare you.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by Kuns84(m): 9:15am On Apr 12, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

That verse was coined by men desperate to draw the veil of gullibility over the eyes of those they sought to deceive.

Otherwise, tell me who wrote that verse and prove it. I dare you.

I didn't know the extent of your madness when I quoted you. Sorry I even bothered. Take care.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Kuns84:

I didn't know the extent of your madness when I quoted you. Sorry I even bothered. Take care.

My madness because I don't agree with you? Look at our respective mindsets and understanding of events in this thread and tell me who seems more sane. The one who believes any and all unproven nonsense without evidence or the one who demands proof before accepting to dive headlong into propounding foolish theories.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by new2012: 9:21am On Apr 12, 2020
What has RFID tech that already exist have to do with covid19?

Id2020 is for poor countries who are unable to have an accurate databases for her citizens. The developed world already have one. Your biometric are already littered everywhere in unprotected DBs, from passports to BVN to divers license etc..

If id2020 is what you think it is and the government is supporting them, they'll just collect your biometric data from BVN or intl Passport.

The US govt for instance value her citizen more than your country value a million of her citizens, you think they'll sacrifice over 20k citizens for such crap?

BTW, the vaccines have not been discovered, people are dying mercilessly. Even if discovered will take abt a year for thorough tests.

When you spread such unfounded conspiracy theorems, think, use your brain, its not there for decoration.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by new2012: 9:22am On Apr 12, 2020
Kuns84:

Forget insults, bring your facts let's deliberate on then as men..
That guy may not have Time to engage you, I do.. Let's learn form each other, but bring facts

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by Kuns84(m): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2020
new2012:

Forget insults, bring your facts let's deliberate on then as men..
That guy may not have Time to engage you, I do.. Let's learn form each other, but bring facts

There's no need to use your alternative account RisenPhoenix, the poster already posted evidence backing up her claims

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 12, 2020
Kuns84:

There's no need to use your alternative account RisenPhoenix, the poster already posted evidence backing up her claims

Lol. The fool who thinks himself wise is always amusing.

I don't have any alternate account. I never did. So you can stop wasting your time on that angle.

Answer the points and stop fishing for help by trying to discredit the poster.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by pman06(m): 9:33am On Apr 12, 2020
Nawah o, may God help us o. ID2020.

Mtn available @ 400/gb contact on signature.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by sweetmelanin(f): 9:35am On Apr 12, 2020
tripplephi:
WELL, it may be best to come up with a plan.... they planned this ahead, we can come up with solutions that will keep us safe from them

Any suggestions? I'm glad Americans didn't allow the government take away their guns.. they can easily fight back should shiit hit the fan!
My main worry now those of us in countries where the everyday man has limited access to arms. A time is coming when we must protect ourselves by all means.

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by Kuns84(m): 10:15am On Apr 12, 2020
sweetmelanin:

Any suggestions? I'm glad Americans didn't allow the government take away their guns.. they can easily fight back should shiit hit the fan!
My main worry now those of us in countries where the everyday man has limited access to arms. A time is coming when we must protect ourselves by all means.

Don't get too comfortable.
It's possible that laws may soon be passed prohibiting guns in America.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by emmaodet: 10:37am On Apr 12, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Conspiracy BS, that is not happening. Anyway, I don't see any downside to an RFID chip. Save me much time at airports or banks. Help me identify criminals and scammers who want to scam me too. Just scan a potential partner's id and check it on a database. As for all that biblical nonsense of marks of the beast, I don't beliebe it. Christisns have been driving themselves hysterical with apocalypses, antichrists and beast marks continuously for 2 millenia. No indication that this round of hysteria is any different from the thousands prior to it.

Likewise me, i will gladly take the chip.
To hell with anybody or Christian that criticizes me.
What is the point of not taking it when i won't be able to travel, transact business nor do anything.
Then there is no point coming to this world then when it is only be for suffering or poverty.
I will be the first to take the fvcking chip unless Christians provide other possible and legal options of boycotting the chip.
It is just like saying i should avoid international passport (number), National identity card(number), ATM card, Phone number, Bank account number etc

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by new2012: 10:56am On Apr 12, 2020
Kuns84:

Check this account, see how long it has existed, you'll know its not everybody that sink in that quagmire of folly with you.

Apparently, u have no idea, data or fact.
Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by Kuns84(m): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2020
new2012:

Check this account, see how long it has existed, you'll know its not everybody that sink in that quagmire of folly with you.

Apparently, u have no idea, data or fact.

Doesn't matter how long you've ran this account RisenPhoenix, an alternative account is an alternative account - most people have one on this site and you're no different. Grow up and own it.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by new2012: 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kuns84:

Doesn't matter how long you've ran this account RisenPhoenix, an alternative account is an alternative account - most people have one on this site and you're no different. Grow up and own it.

I see you have no desire or capability to make sense. It will be a drag arguing with you. Your kind drag people down to their level to defeat them and as you can see I'm not willing to tow that line with you.

Stay on topic.

If you're willing to go back to the topic, bring your facts let's deliberate on them.. Not some childish rant of account or no account- that add nothing to the topic of discourse except if you have no clue what you just spew.

You left the topic to concentrate on non important issue. If risingwhatever is another of my account, how does that add or reduce the topic of discourse? Some childish line of thought are usually absurd!

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kuns84:

Lol. You're still tenaciously dragging this shit? I told you that I have no other account but you're still making a fool of yourself about it. And someone with your little brain wants to discourse on World affairs. Smh.

If you had any little bit of sense hidden inside, this alone should make you understand how stubbornly wrong you can actually be; even on a matter as little as this.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by Kuns84(m): 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Lol. You're still tenaciously dragging this shit? I told you that I have no other account but you're still making a fool of yourself about it. And someone with your little brain wants to discourse on World affairs. Smh.

If you had any little bit of sense hidden inside, this alone should make you understand how stubbornly wrong you can actually be; even on a matter as little as this.

Rather, you're the one dragging it.

I refused to respond to your alternate now you're quoting me with this one?

Funny guy.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kuns84:

Rather, you're the one dragging it.

I refused to respond to your alternate now you're quoting me with this one?

Funny guy.

If only you were a little bit imaginative, you could imagine how pityingly I am looking at you right now.

Ok. I've left you. Continue with your theories o intelligent investigator of mythical world conspiracies and undercover finder of false alternate accounts. I wish you luck in your new quest.

Please don't mention me in future. I don't like dilly dallying with unintelligent people. I'm afraid it might rub off.
Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by Kuns84(m): 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

If only you were a little bit imaginative, you could imagine how pityingly I am looking at you right now.

Ok. I've left you. Continue with your theories o intelligent investigator of mythical world conspiracies and undercover finder of false alternate accounts. I wish you luck in your new quest.

Please don't mention me in future. I don't like dilly dallying with unintelligent people. I'm afraid it might rub off.

Okay.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by tripplephi: 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
sweetmelanin:

grin grin grin sweetmelanin na waoooo so as slim and innocent looking as you are, you are ready to carry gun for this matter? ��‍♂️��‍♂️

lol.... my sister, it has not gotten to that na. �

Anyway, have you used cutlass to chase NEPA from climbing the pole on your street to disconnect light? (PRACTICE TEST) �

� errmmm..... I know how u can get pepper spray tho, or tazer here in naija.
Re: Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. by CanadaOrBust: 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
sweetmelanin:
In a recent interview, Senator Dr Scott Jensen admitted how medical professionals are instructed by the US Department of Health to record all deaths to have been caused by Covid-19 irrespective of whether they've been tested or not. This is to keep the so called death figures high whilst enslaving us in fear of a 'deadly virus' which potentially could not even exist.

Could u patiently explain to us where all these bodies are coming from (see below).
Also explain to us why the number of people who die at home in NYC went from about 25 a day to about 220 a day (BTW they don’t test after death so these are not counted among Coro deaths)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies! I Hope These Pictures Will Make You Love Your Body More [PHOTOS] / Kano State Orders Parents To Immunize Against Polio -- risk Jail / Pancreatic Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.