Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:43 PM

‘My Quarantine And Your Quarantine Are Not Mates’ – Hushpuppi, Brags - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘My Quarantine And Your Quarantine Are Not Mates’ – Hushpuppi, Brags (76088 Views)

My Quarantine & Your Quarantine Are Not Mates’ – Ray Hushpuppi, Boasts(video) / Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) / I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘My Quarantine And Your Quarantine Are Not Mates’ – Hushpuppi, Brags by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Which ever of the mode that moved this to FP is stupid and insensitive cos I'm wondering the exact msg this is passing.

U people are amongst those encouraging social vices. HUSHdog without any known source of wealth is who u people keep glorifying.

There is a ticking time bomb we're all sitting on that would soon explode because of fools like this, we ve many teenagers in sec school who no longer value education and are seeking to get rich quick because that is who the society celebrates.
When this Yahoo stops pls what would all this young teens fall back to in future to us the society that has been celebrating them.
Re: ‘My Quarantine And Your Quarantine Are Not Mates’ – Hushpuppi, Brags by Jamorezzi: 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin
Re: ‘My Quarantine And Your Quarantine Are Not Mates’ – Hushpuppi, Brags by Newpitch: 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Y'all saying shit about him should better work hard and make life easy for yourselfs.
Person wey Sabi work why im no go Sabi chop✌️✌️✌️
Re: ‘My Quarantine And Your Quarantine Are Not Mates’ – Hushpuppi, Brags by israelmao(m): 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Quarantine has now become competition or a thing of rivlary?Buhari you are now free to extend the lockdown.
Re: ‘My Quarantine And Your Quarantine Are Not Mates’ – Hushpuppi, Brags by Brenn594(m): 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
He made the right choice by choosin his name because as a noise maker n attention seeker-HUSHpuppi is the ryt name...
If u knw what i'm sayin
Re: ‘My Quarantine And Your Quarantine Are Not Mates’ – Hushpuppi, Brags by rex444(m): 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lostz:

But some people life worst pass that 6ft since them come this world
yes we live in serious hard times
Re: ‘My Quarantine And Your Quarantine Are Not Mates’ – Hushpuppi, Brags by Nine2Five: 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
SHARE YOUR #STAYHOME EXPERIENCE

I have added so much, learnt some new skills, i learnt that we will have plenty babies in December and January because of #stayhome order...

How has the experience been.

Watch, share yours in the comment section

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJB1mgk2ckc
Re: ‘My Quarantine And Your Quarantine Are Not Mates’ – Hushpuppi, Brags by Legendguru: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
you will catch on
Re: ‘My Quarantine And Your Quarantine Are Not Mates’ – Hushpuppi, Brags by KunleyY19(m): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Na true.
Me sef no dey tink am!
Re: ‘My Quarantine And Your Quarantine Are Not Mates’ – Hushpuppi, Brags by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
This guy has to be the most shallow human being in this earth. We have heard you have money. We don hear. You want a fvcking award or something? Gosh. No class.
Re: ‘My Quarantine And Your Quarantine Are Not Mates’ – Hushpuppi, Brags by Debbylicious(f): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
But your die and my die na mates
Re: ‘My Quarantine And Your Quarantine Are Not Mates’ – Hushpuppi, Brags by sparly01: 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Not only nigerians, people across the world are misusing the word "quarantine".

sosongo by Dino Solomon -gospellead...download mp3
https://www.gospellead.com/2020/04/sosongo-by-dino-solomon.html

Re: ‘My Quarantine And Your Quarantine Are Not Mates’ – Hushpuppi, Brags by newdawn2017(f): 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
9jatrendz:
Your own is isolation our own is quarantine cheesy cheesy cheesy
Speak for urself! undecided U re d person in quarantine, in Jesus name; Amen!
Re: ‘My Quarantine And Your Quarantine Are Not Mates’ – Hushpuppi, Brags by Harrietpotter: 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Instagram big boy, Ray Hushpuppi is definitely not new to flaunting his luxurious living on social media platforms.

The controversial figure was at it again on Saturday, when he took to his official Instagram page to share a video of himself chilling in a luxurious swimming pool.

He then went ahead to brag that his quarantine and ordinary people’s quarantine are not on the same level.

He further added that only his billionaire colleagues can relate better with what he said.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3SxdAxaWDM

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-2ktaMjBt4/

Your own version is upgraded to COVID-20
Re: ‘My Quarantine And Your Quarantine Are Not Mates’ – Hushpuppi, Brags by mamapidgin: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
anonymous1759:

Come do wetin? If them born you well go Dubai go flex.

Make him come tell EFCC how e take make his money...

And for your information me i no dey display wealth like he does and I'm contended with d little i have

Na mumu like You dey trip for his Audio gotten wealth if truely the money even belongs to him
Re: ‘My Quarantine And Your Quarantine Are Not Mates’ – Hushpuppi, Brags by anonymous1759(m): 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
mamapidgin:

Make him come tell EFCC how e take make his money...

And for your information me i no dey display wealth like he does and I'm contended with d little i have

Na mumu like You dey trip for his Audio gotten wealth if truely the money even belongs to him

Shatap make Efcc go arrest am na, the same Efcc wey no fit nail naira Marley& Mompha ... You guys got nothing on them it's just pure hatred. I'm happy for hush he's doing well for himself. I'm not any of progress like you. If you're coming contented with what you've, I don't think you would be hating on hush. You crave for his kind of life style but can't get it that's why you're angry at him period.
Re: ‘My Quarantine And Your Quarantine Are Not Mates’ – Hushpuppi, Brags by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mkpakala:

Guy you made my day with this gif....thanks for today keep it up.
[img]https:///view/fistbump-new-girl-oh-yeah-friends-gif-3553166.gif[/img]
Re: ‘My Quarantine And Your Quarantine Are Not Mates’ – Hushpuppi, Brags by dederocs(m): 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
chaloskyx:
OKAY HUSH WE AGREE YOU ARE A BIG BOY WHO CAN AFFORD ALL THE GOOD THINGS IN LIFE...MY OWN QUESTION IS WHY IS IT THAT ALL YOU DO EVEN WITH YOUR WEALTH IS JUST TO GET ATTENTION SEEMS MONEY CANT BUY HAPPINESS CAUSE ALL YOU DO IS JUST CLOUT CHASING. I DONT GET IT ARNT BILLIONAIRES MEANT TO LIVE A FULFILLED LIFE. DONT GET ME WRONG O WE ALL WANT TO BE BILLIONAIRES O BUT NOT YOUR KIND OF BILLIONAIRE.......WOULD WANT TO BE A BILLIONAIRE THATS RECOGNISED AND MAKES IMPACT TO THE WORLD AND PEOPLE AROUND THEM. THE ONLY IMPACT YOUR KIND OF BILLIONAIRE MAKES IS IN GUCCI AND LOUIS VUITTON SHOPS.
attention brings him money.
Re: ‘My Quarantine And Your Quarantine Are Not Mates’ – Hushpuppi, Brags by larryking540: 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Skepticus:
I don't have a problem with the attention-seeking antics of hushpuppi and his fellow idiots like E-Money etc.

Those I have problem with, are the idiots that like to publicize and hype these fools. Na Ogun go kill all of una!!!

The thing day vex u abi ?

1 Like

Re: ‘My Quarantine And Your Quarantine Are Not Mates’ – Hushpuppi, Brags by larryking540: 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
dederocs:

attention brings him money.

How ,is he in Forbes or is he a Doctor ...
Explain let me know
Re: ‘My Quarantine And Your Quarantine Are Not Mates’ – Hushpuppi, Brags by larryking540: 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Orlaoluwayimika:
Which ever of the mode that moved this to FP is stupid and insensitive cos I'm wondering the exact msg this is passing.

U people are amongst those encouraging social vices. HUSHdog without any known source of wealth is who u people keep glorifying.

There is a ticking time bomb we're all sitting on that would soon explode because of fools like this, we ve many teenagers in sec school who no longer value education and are seeking to get rich quick because that is who the society celebrates.
When this Yahoo stops pls what would all this young teens fall back to in future to us the society that has been celebrating them.

My brother every day I keep asking my self how I will raise my unborn kids ,,, because the world is fuvked up ,or best I should just locked them inside the hux with a special educational tutoring
Re: ‘My Quarantine And Your Quarantine Are Not Mates’ – Hushpuppi, Brags by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
Dicktion:
Wait angry
Is it this clip I just watched he said that or is there another
OP...
[img]https:///view/slap-hit-run-kids-gif-5895645.gif[/img]

Laughing so hard here grin
You did well with the meme.
Re: ‘My Quarantine And Your Quarantine Are Not Mates’ – Hushpuppi, Brags by OVE123: 7:11am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: ‘My Quarantine And Your Quarantine Are Not Mates’ – Hushpuppi, Brags by Digmygold: 8:40am On Apr 14, 2020
Its really easy to single out a gutter child who.made money via some dubious and occultic affikiations. Omo aijoberi to depo saya.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Lady In Shatta Wale’s Sex Tape Exposed (Photos) / Bobrisky Flaunts His New 2019 Range Rover / Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.